seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is both the best and worst news ive heard this week and I got a notice my rent is going up

Can my heart continue to handle repeat Eternum withdrawal? Im in doubt... :HideThePain:
In my case the revelation that there's more story to go means that I'll have to wait for years before I find out if any of this-

/taps at his Eternum conspiracy theory board

-or any theory presented in this thread is legit or not...

...and honestly the thought just makes me go

HRRRGH.gif

(can't really put it in words so I'll just use the gif to convey how I'm feeling)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Really want to play this game. Can someone tell me how much complete this game is ( progression wise)?
NO! DON'T PLAY IT! GO BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Once you start, you can't stop! You'll be drawn into the cult with the rest of us! SAVE YOURSELF!

GO play "WVM" or something......Nooooooo!

(Better yet, go play Once in a Lifetime, the devs previous game, first if you haven't already; then come back here)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
NO! DON'T PLAY IT! GO BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Once you start, you can't stop! You'll be drawn into the cult with the rest of us! SAVE YOURSELF!

GO play "WVM" or something......Nooooooo!

(Better yet, go play Once in a Lifetime, the devs previous game, first if you haven't already; then come back here)
simpsons-homer.gif
It seems that a new prospect will be joining Eternum soon enough :giggle:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ive always wondered why page 1 doesnt have an ETA of next release on F95. or maybe even just a link to the latest progress report post.
Doesnt have to be specific, or could even be "unknown"... but maybe then over time the frequency of the "when update" posts and the inevitable discussion thereafter will reduce
Perhaps because the OP already has links to dev's Patreon, Discord, Subscribestar, etc.

I'm honestly not sure how you think "ETA: Unknown" would do anything to decrease the amount of "when next update?" posts. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Even if it was specific, it still requires people to read and find out information for themselves.
The amount of "when next update?" posts, which immediately follow a dev's update post (across this whole site), sadly shows the fallacy of that expectation.

Take Grandma's House, for e.g.
The OP has massive coloured text, stating "no sex with Nana yet", yet you'll still see numerous people posting, asking if they can fuck her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Sounds legit. Matrix, yes I think this is correct. Age, yes he look little bit dead... Could be... Everything else could be good too...
;)
I originally left age unknown from the get-go because I can't remember if it was stated that he is one of the Immortals or not. It is my assumption, though, so that's why I wrote that in.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen and rudy007

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This conversation of having the founder as a possible LI (hopefully it won't happen in the game, please, please don't let that happen) do remind me of OIALT when some people wanted to romance Stabby Mike for whatever strange reason sometime ago. Thankfully the man got himself a nice lady Clarice (think that's the name), and went on to become the 47th president of the US. :LOL:

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
This conversation of having the founder as a possible LI (hopefully it won't happen in the game, please, please don't let that happen) do remind me of OIALT when some people wanted to romance Stabby Mike for whatever strange reason sometime ago. Thankfully the man got himself a nice lady Clarice (think that's the name), and went on to become the 47th president of the US. :LOL:
Stabby Mike got his happy ending :love:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ive always wondered why page 1 doesnt have an ETA of next release on F95. or maybe even just a link to the latest progress report post.
Doesnt have to be specific, or could even be "unknown"... but maybe then over time the frequency of the "when update" posts and the inevitable discussion thereafter will reduce
Because once a developer gives an ETA, if they miss that "deadline" all hell breaks use among those who are quick to call all developers milkers and worse.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes