PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I kinda exspect a family-foursome to be the sexual climax of the game in the furture, similar to the step siblings threesome in OiaLt.
I mean sure but as climax(es) go I'd rather have a full-on heightsome (at which point we could probably call it an orgy) with all the LIs at once if possible. Might be difficult to pull out tho :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
My problem isn't the saggy tits, is the girl behind the saggy tits, she is obnoxious. I'll prefer a threesome with Jerry and Gertrude before something with her.

• Haha
Reactions: ivanych314

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I almost always go with Steve Yugedick in any VN that allows me to change the name :BootyTime:
Would be interesting to know what ppl name their MC
I almost always choose the default when possible. The exception is when the default is "Anon."

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I almost always choose the default when possible. The exception is when the default is "Anon."
dunno man, if it's regular type of names that fit the language I'm playing in (usually English) I wouldn't even mind so much but names like "Orion" really just takes me out of the immersion, even more so than having "Yugedick" as a surname for whatever reason
maybe it's just me being weird

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Go with the default (Orion), it fits in well with the game.
I might, but I did pick a secondary for another game where the guy wouldn't have that style of name given the setting, and I was leaning that direction. I realize that the "canon" name can lead to some jokes in the game, and it is fitting, but we'll see.

Would be interesting to know what ppl name their MC
I happened to be watching Tombstone when I was playing my first AVN where you could change the character names, so I chose Wyatt Marshall (had an ancestor with the middle name "Marshall" and I liked it). The lead female LI had a changeable name, so she was named "Josie" (again, watching Tombstone). I like that one for brunette LIs; for other LIs, my next go-to is "Leah". I have another, more personal one, particularly for redheads, but I'll keep that to myself. (No, not Ginger Bitch - it's someone I once loved, and we'll keep it at that.)

I have a couple others I might bring out for MC characters in related stories where the MCs aren't the same person, but they exist in the same universe and might interact/get spoken of.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes