• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The quote about story length said "between 12 to 20 updates," not "20 total." Could be that he could stretch it out to 20, but as I said before - even if we take into account the potential breather chapters - I really doubt Cari would stretch the story that far unless he introduces some new players or events that would throw a monkey wrench at the current pacing.

(And before someone quotes me on this and disagrees saying Cari would stretch it as long as he could to milk his Patrons and shit...no. Just no. , so that tells me that he already has an end in mind for this thing, and he likely isn't keen in artificially padding it further as it would get in the way of doing more stuff. Hell, he even finished his first game abruptly instead of stretching it out, and that one could easily go for a few more chapters just to flesh out some of the cast and the harem itself. But alas.)

/looks at this post

/looks at his crackpot theories folder emanating demonic whispers saying

"efas ton era sufiaw eht...regnad ot tniop sngis eht...efas ton era sufiaw eht..."

/nervous chuckle
You're right, I remember it incorrectly thanks for correcting me, man! :giggle:
Well with all the dangerous peoples he's seeing and from some of the flashbacks we've seen, it's clear that it will be a great struggle to Orion protect the girls and himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
4 new scene..?

i doubt it would be caly, tho if im not wrong, we never had any "PLOT" thingy with caly sooo yeah caly being one of the 4 would be nice and perfect, sooo that next update we can further the "PLOT" from 1v1 to 1v any i guess

soo yeah atleast this month we would have the 0.6 cant wait to see it

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Really? How much of a gamble? because he's been steady at 5kish subscribers since the last patch, despite deliveries slipping more than 2 months. He broke his regular patch cadence and now delayed all the way into (potentially) August (or later!). He isn't even capable of delivering a release date on time. June is over and we have heard nothing. People are dumb and will continue to support him no matter how badly he abuses his customer base.
You seem confused. There are devs that deserve to have posts like this directed at them, but Caribdis isn't one of them.

Can't wait for the new update!

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Well I was just trying to express it from my point of view. That spoiler line I really enjoyed (I forgot about it lol) that dark/is she a secret bigger part of this + her powers is unique. It might simply be because the last few days she hasn't been one of the shown characters in my progress. The Mage tower I was a bit afk mentally. The deeper memory was the house quest with her for me. I am more curious about what the upcoming event (With the spicy food) will do to my list vs the H

Will leave Queen L alone
Thank you kindly.

Nothing personal, really. She doesn't have to be numero uno on your list or anything either. I didn't jump on everyone's throat when people made their list some pages back. There's just some things you can't say about someone's favorite character, or in this case about any of the LI, without risking a crazy lunatic going ham about it.

There's enough games with uninteresting characters to not have to bring that shit here. All the seven goddesses must be protected from the unfairness of negative judgments !

Also be careful about spoilers if you still haven't finished the current version, we're kinda past putting spoiler tags.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm wondering, will there be any penetration scenes with any of the girls in 0.6?
All three of the likely candidates had "anything but penetration" scenes already. Also most of the scenes would likely happen in Eternum which potentially could reduce the barrier since it is technically "not real"...I don't know...there is a considerable chance I would think, specially since we had that full out fucking scene with the Empress already.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I hope Calypso gets one of the scenes. :(
I mean...4 scenes but only 3 LIs who didn't had a scene in 0.5, so there is basically one "spare" scene which might very well be a scene with her. She seemed to become increasingly hostile though, so...not sure how that would even work with her character.

Reactions: [VEN0M]
Jan 21, 2023
I mean...4 scenes but only 3 LIs who didn't had a scene in 0.5, so there is basically one "spare" scene which might very well be a scene with her. She seemed to become increasingly hostile though, so...not sure how that would even work with her character.
Not saying that there is going to be a sex scene with her next update but how is she hostile? She was against the group only in the very first scene and until she could confirm there were not a threat trying to lock her up again which from her perspective is understandable. Everything she has done after that has been very helpful to the group. For example 1) She saved the group from Thanatos 2) If you do not help Nova in the egypt server, Calpyso is the one who rescues her despite her being visibly tiered as she was imprisoned for a long time and had to open up a bunch of portals. 3) The heist would not have succeeded if she was not there. Remember that she does not care about the gems and she did not have to do any of this.

To me she is basically the same as Alex. Both characters were initially quite guarded when we first met them and I think they will both warm up over time and we will get to bang them both (hopefully together at the same time). It is already starting to happen - she finds forbidden relationships and the idea of fucking humans hot. A scene with her might not happen next update but I think it is definitely going to happen eventually.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not saying that there is going to be a sex scene with her next update but how is she hostile? She was against the group only in the very first scene and until she could confirm there were not a threat trying to lock her up again which from her perspective is understandable. Everything she has done after that has been very helpful to the group. For example 1) She saved the group from Thanatos 2) If you do not help Nova in the egypt server, Calpyso is the one who rescues her despite her being visibly tiered as she was imprisoned for a long time and had to open up a bunch of portals. 3) The heist would not have succeeded if she was not there. Remember that she does not care about the gems and she did not have to do any of this.

To me she is basically the same as Alex. Both characters were initially quite guarded when we first met them and I think they will both warm up over time and we will get to bang them both (hopefully at the same time).
I agree with you, personally I don't see her as hostile at all, the contrary I would dare to suggest...
Maybe it's her ( more apparent than real imho) snotty behaviour, the "I'm the Princess of the Syl-Tel Quessir I was born to rule etc etc..", I honestly find it more funny than anything else, also the scene at the dinner with her looking at Orion after the "shocking" revelation he and the girls are toddler was hilarious... and she also looked pretty intrigued to that thought...:sneaky::sneaky:
And let's not forget she didn't vaporized him after he called her "Caly", she's definitely the more slow build of all the girls, remain to see how and if she will become another LI ( though I sincerely hope so).:)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Granted "hostile" might be a bit too strong a word. But she was kinda...well..."aloof" would be the nice word, "bitchy" the less nice word, I guess. :LOL:

Then again...I don't really care for her that much since she is a made-up character even in her own world...at least as far as we know.

Jan 21, 2023
I agree with you, personally I don't see her as hostile at all, the contrary I would dare to suggest...
Maybe it's her ( more apparent than real imho) snotty behaviour, the "I'm the Princess of the Syl-Tel Quessir I was born to rule etc etc..", I honestly find it more funny than anything else, also the scene at the dinner with her looking at Orion after the "shocking" revelation he and the girls are toddler was hilarious... and she also looked pretty intrigued to that thought...:sneaky::sneaky:
And let's not forget she didn't vaporized him after he called her "Caly", she's definitely the more slow build of all the girls, remain to see how and if she will become another LI ( though I sincerely hope so).:)
Getting to defile that pure royal bloodline makes it even better. She will be a romantic interest based on a couple of patreon comments/posts but I dont know how fleshed out the romance will be.

Granted "hostile" might be a bit too strong a word. But she was kinda...well..."aloof" would be the nice word, "bitchy" the less nice word, I guess. :LOL:

Then again...I don't really care for her that much since she is a made-up character even in her own world...at least as far as we know.
With the revelation of the last update with Thanatos there could be a bit more to that world. I hope we investigate it further in the next update.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Remains to be seen if she's a complete fabrication made by Idriel or would've been had Orion and co. not pulled her out of the box until she was ready. Also, for all we know Thanatos might be alluding to the idea that her being born to "save her people" might have something more to it. But I guess we'll find out if any of that's the case in the next update (or the ones after where she finally gets the spotlight).

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Getting to defile that pure royal bloodline makes it even better. She will be a romantic interest based on a couple of patreon comments/posts but I dont know how fleshed out the romance will be.
Hell yeah!!!
That day will be glorious, the icing of an already delicious cake, can't wait! :sneaky: (y)

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes