Jan 21, 2023
Hey guys anyone have issues joining the Discord server? I just made a Discord account today and every time I use the link, it allows me to join, then shows my Discord home screen with no Eternum server. Am I getting kicked out automatically?

I have an older account that I can use, but when I use that account with the link, it says "Whoops... Unable to accept invite". Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Afaik they made the discord patron only because of problems with bots and spam on the server. If you are a supporter you can go to patreon and connect your discord account to your patreon account - this connects you automatically.

Jun 27, 2022
Guys...
I think i have.. unraveled the TRUE identity of Thanatos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't look like someone who likes to play games like Eternum, but yes, who knows. When she first appeared was deliberately portrayed as a boss, maybe it was the developer's cue.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Indeed, indeed, I may have express myself badly so I apologise, of course the entire update is more than that, the continuation of the main story and the deepening of the relationships between Orion and the girls are as important as the lewd scenes, considering how good is the game as a whole ( not just the lewd scenes).
I wanted to point out that for the second time the update will be bigger (compared to the previous version 0.5 and, now, 0.6), a really great thing from Caribdis, imho, every time he's offering something more to us. :giggle: :giggle:
indeed

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys anyone have issues joining the Discord server? I just made a Discord account today and every time I use the link, it allows me to join, then shows my Discord home screen with no Eternum server. Am I getting kicked out automatically?
Maybe your account isn't old enough or this account was banned several times at other servers.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I have an older account that I can use, but when I use that account with the link, it says "Whoops... Unable to accept invite". Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Maybe your account isn't old enough or this account was banned several times at other servers.
From the comments section on Itch.io a few months back:

Mrm.jpg

Reactions: Walter Victor

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just noticed something else ... I'm sure Dorfnutter has commented on it somewhere in his vast soliloquies, but every time MC wakes up from a nightmare, he says practically (or exactly) the same thing:

Oh my fucking god, that was terrifying!

I've never had a nightmare like that before ...

I hardly ever dream in the first place ...
I suddenly realize they probably didn't start after answering the phone ...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Granted "hostile" might be a bit too strong a word. But she was kinda...well..."aloof" would be the nice word, "bitchy" the less nice word, I guess. :LOL:

Then again...I don't really care for her that much since she is a made-up character even in her own world...at least as far as we know.
Kinda gotta pull on this string a bit...

From what we can figure out, there's some sort of multi-parallel/multi-dimensional type deal going on. She's powerful in magic that doesn't exist, all the elves she's talking about are Tolkien (which doesn't mean much since the author is using them for reference) and this company is capable of making a game that pulls you elsewhere as the MC has been figuring out in a number of things.

There's a LOT of grand schemes going on and they tie to Calypso and MC being very important for some reason.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just noticed something else ... I'm sure Dorfnutter has commented on it somewhere in his vast soliloquies, but every time MC wakes up from a nightmare, he says practically (or exactly) the same thing:

Bingo. Dollars to donuts, that helped activate a signal that he was important to Eternum and ties with his missing childhood memories.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I did address that in one of em, actually...

Obvious revisions to the first two paragraphs considering the latest rambling, of course (where instead of him stumbling upon Acheron during a bleeding event in his youth, it could be that his original incarnation stumbled upon the place while dreaming or passing through Eternum after death (could be that he died young in his original incarnation), which kept him from being sucked into the cycle right as the Founder triggered the reset, and only after he was discovered was he forcefully chucked back along with the other souls in the cycle of death of rebirth. But thanks to his status as being a soul that's quite whole (or maybe Idriel did something to him - blessed him or marked him - before he was chucked back into the cycle), he is able to keep his main identity - just as Astaroth did in OIAL - intact even as he went through his many incarnations. Unlike Astaroth though, his old soul likely couldn't assert himself in every incarnation, which was why I mentioned earlier that he could be "sleeping" during certain incarnations and only wake up whenever he manifests his powers - albeit briefly).

Regardless if that's the case or not, one thing for sure is that Orion is pretty much marked by the dead now (if the Bleeding Case in the Gas Station outside of Kredon is any indication. Also interesting how that event happened WHILE it was raining. Just something to think about, really). So...I hope Orion is okay with having to switch to a steady diet of coffee because I'm foreseeing a lot of sleepless nights for our poor horndog in the future (and not just because he's gonna end up sleeping with just about every member of his harem before this entire ordeal is done).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't answered the phone, and I don't think it changed anything about the "dreams"
Bingo. Dollars to donuts, that helped activate a signal that he was important to Eternum and ties with his missing childhood memories.
My intent was to imply that he may have had them his whole life and he never remembers that he had them even moments after he's woke up ... I guess that didn't come through.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
All righty... maybe I'm just tripping balls, but I noticed something that could be relevant. No idea whether it's been brought up before, but here is a little something that got me thinking...

*puts on his tinfoil hat*

Remember the Syndicate recruitment poster we saw on Ion?

And here is a potentially important bit from the morgue scene that happens much later:

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? No? Welp, here it is:

I'm normally wary of interpreting visual evidence as clues in VNs because it can be very misleading; what might look like a clue is simply a result of an asset's default look, the dev recycling assets or something of that nature. Here, however, both assets seem to be custom-made and if that's the case, this is probably not a coincidence.

Make of that what you will...

EDIT: so much for that. I guess it's nothing, then. Oh well, t'was worth a try. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes