Jan 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is only one girl and one scene but i can't unlock it. Need help
Like others mentioned you have lost Alex's path (if a girl's character portrait is grey you have lost their path). I recommend going back and using the walkthrough the other user linked.

Given the progress update pic features Alex, I would expect the next update features a somewhat large scene with her so it is worth replaying (you can press ctrl to skip through the dialogue you have already played and it goes by very quickly).

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I get that those Vanilla-Fans dont want NTR.

But how on earth do they think they have to ask in every thread if there is NTR in the game? Like, Eternum is on 0.5 and there is not even a slight hint of NTR. I get it when it is a brand-new release, but come on... The Dev of a game with several hours of playtime will not suddenly implement NTR.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: EJW and limo89671

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Is there any confirm about which girl gonna get lewd scene in upcoming update?
Just supposition, but Caribdis confirms there will be 4 lewds scenes in 0.6. I'm guessing it should be as follow:
1 scene for Alex, Annie and Dalia and one for category "other"

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The harem path is the canon path, and the choices are only there to make you lose that path (and some additional content). I love the game but this is the only thing I don't like about it.

It doesn't have to be realistic, but believable. A mom sharing a guy with her daughters? Sure it can happen, but they're also ok to share him with a few other girls? Hmm it's a nice fantasy

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Man ... people are chatty today.

To add to the noise, it always surprises me how many people will play a game rooted in Fantasy/Sci-Fi (not to mention XXX themed) and complain that some elements aren't "realistic" ...

It's okay if you want to play to your own tastes, but not even the solo routes are "realistic" in a game like this.
Funny how you saw no one complaining and decided to make a straw man to leave a nice comment lmao. Insert meme Old man yelling at clouds.

Last edited:

v556

Nov 2, 2022
I get that those Vanilla-Fans dont want NTR.

But how on earth do they think they have to ask in every thread if there is NTR in the game? Like, Eternum is on 0.5 and there is not even a slight hint of NTR. I get it when it is a brand-new release, but come on... The Dev of a game with several hours of playtime will not suddenly implement NTR.
C'mon man, you know they can't read. They're just here for the sexy-time pictures. :ROFLMAO:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
C'mon man, you know they can't read. They're just here for the sexy-time pictures. :ROFLMAO:
its also interesting to see how ppl define or understand "ntr" like some guy rapes another girl they suddenly shout "ITS NTR"... like.. no its not, its rape right now

v556

Nov 2, 2022
its also interesting to see how ppl define or understand "ntr" like some guy rapes another girl they suddenly shout "ITS NTR"... like.. no its not, its rape right now
One of the most humorous aspects of this site is how there appears to be a constant stream of n00b posters (I know, the irony of a low count poster saying this) who absolutely demand that their singular, personal, idiosyncratic definition of something be absolutely followed by strangers to whom they aren't paying shit. You're a pirate, on a pirate board. You aren't the boss, if you don't like someone's project that you aren't paying for, go make your own pr0n game. If you are supporting through Patreon or whatever, go complain there that your One True Way isn't being adhered to. Otherwise, enjoy the projects you like, no need to announce your departure from the ones you don't, and go walk the plank (euphemism intentionally left vague, but here's a hint: it's jerking off).

(y)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm not even sure I really understand what NTR is. Is it just cheating or does it has to be something like "wife gets fucked by some guy while the husband watches and it has to be against his will" kinda thing? Is it still NTR if the husband gives his wife to other guys against her will?

So when someone writes: "Is their NTR in this game?" I don't even really know, what the user means...and I'm equally not sure, he does. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm not even sure I really understand what NTR is. Is it just cheating or does it has to be something like "wife gets fucked by some guy while the husband watches and it has to be against his will" kinda thing? Is it still NTR if the husband gives his wife to other guys against her will?

So when someone writes: "Is their NTR in this game?" I don't even really know, what the user means...and I'm equally not sure, he does. :ROFLMAO:
NTR - stands for "Netorare," which is a Japanese term. Basically has 3 variations/flavors to it: Pure NTR, Netori, and Netorase.

As for the definitions of the terms, I'll just quote a reply I had a while back to someone asking the same question...
Pure Netorare - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship until girl gets stolen by asshole who is better at sex than guy. MC is usually guy whose girl gets stolen. Sometimes the game switches to girl's POV as we slowly see her becoming more and more corrupted by the asshole until she can no longer live without asshole's dick.

Netori - role reversal. YOU are the asshole who finds a sweet and loving couple and YOU are the one who does the stealing.

Netorase - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship. Guy however has a cuckolding fetish where he gives his girl to others to screw (and girl is fine with this because she thinks she's just expressing how much she loves her S.O. by entertaining his fetish). May or may not devolve into Netorare.
Edit: Just to add, the trouble with F95 tagging is that the NTR tag basically covers all three flavors, so sometimes there's confusion if a title is Pure NTR (the rage bait), Netori (for those who want to RP as a scum/Mister-Imma-steal-your-girl), or Netorase (the I'm-a-cuck-and-I-like-it route).

Also NTR discussion is usually flamebait material in threads, so whenever someone invokes it in a thread, things usually go south real quick, mods get involved, thread gets cleaned. So it's best not to dwell on it too much unless said title has the NTR tag (and even in such cases, threads like that still end up as one big shitshow).

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
NTR - stands for "Netorare," which is a Japanese term. Basically has 3 variations/flavors to it: Pure NTR, Netori, and Netorase.

As for the definitions of the terms, I'll just quote a reply I had a while back to someone asking the same question...

Edit: Just to add, the trouble with F95 tagging is that the NTR tag basically covers all three flavors, so sometimes there's confusion if a title is Pure NTR (the rage bait), Netori (for those who want to RP as a scum/Mister-Imma-steal-your-girl), or Netorase (the I'm-a-cuck-and-I-like-it route).

Also NTR discussion is usually flamebait material in threads, so whenever someone invokes it in a thread, things usually go south real quick, mods get involved, thread gets cleaned. So it's best not to dwell on it too much unless said title has the NTR tag (and even in such cases, threads like that still end up as one big shitshow).
I know what it stands for, but that still doesn't fully explain what it is.

It doesn't matter anyway, since none of the seven LIs has a romantic relationship with any other dude in the game, which - considering how they are and how they look - is probably the most unrealistic premise of the whole game even compared to the fully realistic virtual reality that is Eternum. :KEK:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I know what it stands for, but that still doesn't fully explain what it is.

It doesn't matter anyway, since none of the seven LIs has a romantic relationship with any other dude in the game, which - considering how they are and how they look - is probably the most unrealistic premise of the whole game even compared to the fully realistic virtual reality that is Eternum. :KEK:
mhh, actually its not THAT unrealistic tbh. genetically women and men will always look for the best possible option for themself. in by games standards the mc is the most alpha there could ever be, it kinda makes sense that they would all flock for that alpha guy. it just by modern countries and standards for "developed" cities and countries now that each person should love only one person. but back then the most successful men would always have many fine women and also many children

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
mhh, actually its not THAT unrealistic tbh. genetically women and men will always look for the best possible option for themself. in by games standards the mc is the most alpha there could ever be, it kinda makes sense that they would all flock for that alpha guy. it just by modern countries and standards for "developed" cities and countries now that each person should love only one person. but back then the most successful men would always have many fine women and also many children
The MC in Eternum is not in any way "alpha" in anything outside of maybe his dick size. Actually the way the girls talk about him they like him because he is decidedly NOT "alpha" but because he listens to them and cares for them, not because he is trying to control or subdue them.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes