• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Latest Patreon Update:

[0.6] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!
They're here — the final previews of v0.6!
Which means that... yes! The new update is almost upon us!

As you can see, most of the previews are from one of the major arcs of the update, which was already teased in the progress bar image, a Wild West server. So, put on your Eternum suit, channel your inner gunslinger, and get ready to visit the Frontier era!

I'm happy to announce that I haven't encountered any setbacks yet, so the expected release remains next week, as I mentioned in the last report. I will probably publish the definitive release dates for each tier next Monday, but I can already announce that the first release for the Demon Lord tier will most likely be on the 26th or 27th. After that, the new update will be posted for each tier every few days, as usual.

v0.6 will feature +1350-1400 new renders, +13,000 new lines of code, and 4 new animated lewd scenes with your favorite girls

I can assure you that I'm working tirelessly these days to get everything ready as soon as possible. I am eagerly looking forward to releasing it and hearing all of your comments!

So, ladies and gentlemen, start getting ready because we're almost there
None of this would have been possible without your support. Thank you so much to each and every one of you

Thanks again, and see you all in the release dates announcement post!

Love you all

Caribdis

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Latest Patreon Update:

[0.6] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!

As you can see, most of the previews are from one of the major arcs of the update, which was already teased in the progress bar image, a Wild West server. So, put on your Eternum suit, channel your inner gunslinger, and get ready to visit the Frontier era!

I'm happy to announce that I haven't encountered any setbacks yet, so the expected release remains next week, as I mentioned in the last report. I will probably publish the definitive release dates for each tier next Monday, but I can already announce that the first release for the Demon Lord tier will most likely be on the 26th or 27th. After that, the new update will be posted for each tier every few days, as usual.

v0.6 will feature +1350-1400 new renders, +13,000 new lines of code, and 4 new animated lewd scenes with your favorite girls

I can assure you that I'm working tirelessly these days to get everything ready as soon as possible. I am eagerly looking forward to releasing it and hearing all of your comments!

None of this would have been possible without your support. Thank you so much to each and every one of you

Love you all

Caribdis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The old west looks good, I dare say. As for the last image with Alex, is a sexy time between her and the protagonist about to happen very soon? :D

Last edited:

66RoyalRumble99

Oct 1, 2022
Latest Patreon Update:

[0.6] - Sneak peek #4

Hello everyone!

Love you all

Caribdis
Shit's looking real fine

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That Dalia face-plant... :cry::ROFLMAO:

Also quite a bit of Calypso all but outright confirming that the 4th scene will be with her. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes