Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I love this game... But we need some hotter stuff, like incest and bestiality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Posts like this do show how much human preferences can vary, though. While the rest of us spar over which girl is the best, here we have somebody simping for Maurice.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Posts like this do show how much human preferences can vary, though. While the rest of us spar over which girl is the best, here we have somebody simping for Maurice.
For a moment there I thought you were referring to Carolyn and nearly had a heart attack, then thought "oh right, Maurice. Chop chop. Not the Carter's cat. Right."

...but then I started sweating again and thought "w-which Maurice were you referring to, though?"

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And if Maurice (the goat probably) doesn't satisfy his needs anymore, Igor might be up to the task.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I love this game... But we need some hotter stuff, like incest and bestiality.
I don't think I know of any non-NTR games with a male MC that have bestiality. People freak out if another human penis enters the picture, let alone a non-human one. How exactly would something like this work erotically?

Reactions: Strijoca
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes