ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
That image just about sums up how I feel looking at Gertrude, so... maybe?
Same here. And in terms of personality, Gertrude's only "good" action so far was to sell her still unused Eternum visor and suit to Nancy (at a very low price btw). Can't be too certain if the protagonist will tell her off again in the story (if he didn't corrected her there that he wasn't Dalia back at the office, even when it was all too clear for everyone else except to that obtuse woman).

Reactions: Ellyx

supakrupa

Dec 7, 2020
Hey all does anyone have a summary of what's happened in the first 5 chapters? I forgot about this great game and realised the next part is coming out soon! I've forgotten what's happened so far though haha

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Was replaying the game again and noticed something I didn't catch before. Sorry if its been brought up already, but how the hell did Thanatos get to the Ogygia server? I can understand the two Praetorians and their hired player "goons" as they're supposed to be the game's "police", but the server was supposed inaccessible otherwise and MC only got there with Nova's hack. Any theories?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
We are potentially only two days away from the update
good.jpg
Hey all does anyone have a summary of what's happened in the first 5 chapters? I forgot about this great game and realised the next part is coming out soon! I've forgotten what's happened so far though haha
You can have access to a 0.5 recap on the discord (can't post it here it's a video but my best advice is to replay the whole game if you don't remember everything)

Speaking of the Odyssey, does anyone else feel like Gertrude reminds them of Scylla? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if Gertrude is the key to everything? , maybe she's right when she says Orion is Dalia and perhaps she see what the others can't....
Now the question is who is the Dalia everyone sees? :unsure: (:Kappa:)

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Was replaying the game again and noticed something I didn't catch before. Sorry if its been brought up already, but how the hell did Thanatos get to the Ogygia server? I can understand the two Praetorians and their hired player "goons" as they're supposed to be the game's "police", but the server was supposed inaccessible otherwise and MC only got there with Nova's hack. Any theories?
Well, he's an NPC now, so the game engine can probably spawn him wherever he's needed.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Any theories?
He is essentially an aberration in Eternum now. He isn't really a player anymore and therefore not bound by the normal rules. He is closer to an praetorian in terms of abilities and power (probably even far beyond that actually), while maintaining a normal human conscience and free will to do what he wants. He's for all intense and purposes a kind of demigod in Eternum now, very strong and powerful and probably unkillable as far as we know.

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yeah and what I found about Caribdis even more impressive is his faculty to keep improving while already having such great quality (y)
He is a top dev and I can't give you another one which combines as much efficiency and speed in their work :)
The wait between the updates, while being sometimes unbearable given the quality of the game, gives us time to theorize about the future and it only makes the update better ;)
(but please don't take too long for making an update otherwise Dorfnutter will suffer from a headache from making theories :ROFLMAO:)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know. Everyone says they wants to see how the story of Eternum, the Founder, Thanatos, the Syndicate, and the Gems goes further and get more from Annie, Nancy, Dalia, Penny, Nova, Luna and Alex. But in the depth we all knows we just want to know what happens with Chang (and Micaela), Gertrude, and see the next offers of Chopchop.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Same here. And in terms of personality, Gertrude's only "good" action so far was to sell her still unused Eternum visor and suit to Nancy (at a very low price btw). Can't be too certain if the protagonist will tell her off again in the story (if he didn't corrected her there that he wasn't Dalia back at the office, even when it was all too clear for everyone else except to that obtuse woman).
As a big fan of calling Nancy Mommy, I take Gertrude's part in it as another good action, and her stupidity as an actual blessing. Some would say a "special ability" even ( :illuminati: )

• Haha
Reactions: [VEN0M] and rudy007
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes