ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I found it a while back after someone on another forum for Ripples said that the animations were top of it's class. I was not disappointed. Then while waiting for 0.5, I found Once Upon a Time. Eternum is easily in the top 5 for adult VN.
I actually found out about it on YouTube through AdultGameReviews. The reviewer seemed to really enjoy it so I dloaded it and literally sat on it for months in my "queue". Same with Once. After playing through every scenario I could find when I finally played Eternum (one route on my PC and separate on my phone) I was hooked. Since it had been a bit since the update I decided to try Once in a Lifetime and was unimpressed with the graphics on my phone at least. It wasn't until I progressed further that I started liking the way they were modeled. Now I'm addicted. I've gone through several routes and still have yet to do all.

That's how I play though; I'll only mod as a last resort. I try to finish with as many routes as possible and in Eternum when I did the babysitter route and hit the lewd scene in the elevator my jaw literally dropped. That was by far one of the best I've ever seen.

Of course Lauren/Judie are nothing to scoff at either. While I'd love to Patreon $50 to Cari (he definitely deserves it) I can't. I am considering dropping one of my others which Cari will get immediately.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's part of the experience here everytime an awaited update drops, enjoy the ride and don't worry, once it drops this place will be a ghost town :KEK:
For a bit.

And then people will log back in and start gushing about the update and people like me will start arguing about theories again and shite.

And then it'll continue until 0.7 progress bar gets posted and the long wait restarts once again. :p

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Hey guys, could you please stop spamming your useless shit? The leak won't come faster if you all act like toddlers at christmas. It's just annoying for everyone else.
We are having fun, bro. Is the first time you are waiting for an update or a game to be release? Is part of the experience, like waiting in a queue before a game release in the past or like going to the cinema in the premiere, if you don't like it perfect, but don't be a party pooper, please.
And if you really hate that my advice is to do not enter in the thread and just look here: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

For a bit.

And then people will log back in and start gushing about the update and people like me will start arguing about theories again and shite.

And then it'll continue until 0.7 progress bar gets posted and the long wait restarts once again. :p
I'll be waiting for your crazy but accurate theories, bro. ROCK AND STONE!

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
For a bit.

Hey I didn't said for how long :Kappa:
(Someone will surely finish the update in 5 minutes)

Reactions: rudy007

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
We are having fun, bro. Is the first time you are waiting for an update or a game to be release? Is part of the experience, like waiting in a queue before a game release in the past or like going to the cinema in the premiere, if you don't like it perfect, but don't be a party pooper, please.
And if you really hate that my advice is to do not enter in the thread and just look here: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/
or if you're missing your daily dose of sodium you can always hop on over to the milfy city / midnight paradise / wvm threads and come back in a few.

jakeal

May 11, 2021
Yeah.. I honestly had heard of the game, but hearing it was like "Groundhog Day" (which is NOT at all what's it's like) I never played it until the last version. Now it and Once are easily in my Top 10 games. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl right now.
The groundhog day game may have been Lust Theory

Very different game and style/taste from Eternum and OIALT

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'll be waiting for your crazy but accurate theories, bro. ROCK AND STONE!
Crazy? Definitely.

Accurate? Eh, that remains to be seen (only got two theories correct so far, and one of them is like a popular community theory (NPCs being dead people) while the other is something I discarded until Cari said "lol no you were actually right on that one" (Thanatos being a dead man walking)).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey I didn't said for how long :Kappa:
(Someone will surely finish the update in 5 minutes)
You didn't play any Caribdis game yet? You cannot finish this update in 5 minutes. OK, you can try, but you would be left with broken keyboard (or mouse) after 5 minutes, but you will not be at the of update...

Reactions: V-Kun

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
You didn't play any Caribdis game yet? You cannot finish this update in 5 minutes. OK, you can try, but you would be left with broken keyboard (or mouse) after 5 minutes, but you will not be at the of update...
Anyone can "finish" any update by skipping unseen text and holding Ctrl until a sex scene pops up though, I don't do it but I bet some people are doing it

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Anyone can "finish" any update by skipping unseen text and holding Ctrl until a sex scene pops up though, I don't do it but I bet some people are doing it
I know that you can click you into oblivion, but game (read:eek:nly this update) will be not done in 5 minutes.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
4.80 star(s) 902 Votes