Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Damn, Luna is clearly a fake gamer. Using her best summon, which she can only use every 2 weeks, to defeat a single player who was already beaten. Amateur move.
Clearly, the proper way to handle your best summon with the longest cooldown is to use it never, because there could always be an even stronger enemy just around that next corner. That's the gamer way.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
are we gonna get to dom calypso? it kinda pisses me of how aragont she is and how she looks down on humans and aslo treating mc like her servant boy
I think this is good for the character, Mc can fuck all the girls without a problem, so i prefer some of them put a little of ressistence. If we look at Calypso we know she lives in a world where elfs are superior, It makes sense for her to be superior to humans and to treat Mc like a servant

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
True. But what about MMA athletes that put a gaming suit on, or weapons entusiasts, actual trained fighters and so on? I mean we are talking of average girls, with a good athlete among them, and a lot of characters seems to rely on magic, which is probably not related to any fisique du role.
But don't take me wrong, the game is still great. I just think that Caridbis shouldn't make it look too easy for the 'serious' parts and not to only focus on the comedy.
I think this is all in an effort to raise the stakes later. I get what you're saying, but making the whole group seem like unstoppable badasses will really emphasize how dangerous their enemies are later in the story when they start getting into fights they can't win easily. Besides, it's fun to see the group kicking ass now and then.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Mac 0.6 anybody?
You can make your own unofficial Mac build by downloading the latest PC version (0.6) and the previous build for Mac (0.5). Unzip both files. Copy the "game" folder from the PC build and paste it into the Mac build by right clicking on the application -> selecting "show package contents" -> "Contents" -> "Resources" -> "autorun" -> then pasting the copied "game" folder and selecting "merge" when prompted. Once everything is copied over. Open the Mac build and make sure everything works.

I do this all the time since Mac builds don't get a lot of love on most forums. Hope this helps!!

Also feel free to sub to Caribdis' Patreon to get an official Mac build (he definitely deserves it) or keep a lookout for the public release (August 22nd) which he'll post the build for free.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as far as renpy slideshows go, this game has some of the best renpy gameplay that's ever been exhibited

The first haunted mansion with the ghost daughter was great (even if the ending of the quest could be predicted as easily as the ending of VTMB being a bomb)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well fucking fuckity fuck. Went to delete .5, deleted .6. With my saves. Guess I'll just have to start over...
Did you delete just the "Eternum" folder, or did you also delete the RenPy back up folders on your device, too?

If you still have that RenPy folder, your saves and persistent are still there.

But replay anyway, if that's what you want to do. ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Caribdis Batman is not cooler than Iron Man. Batman is a little bitch who doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary to actually protect people.

"If you kill a killer the number of killers in the world remains the same." How many people would still be alive if you had the scrotum to make the difficult decision and kill the joker 60 fucking years ago you little bitch.

batman is a little bitch.jpg

My 6 year old daughter is more of a man than batman has ever been.

Me and my daughter playing the walking dead a tell tale game series.

Me: We got a choice kiddo, we can let him go or we can kill him?

Kahlan: He killed our friend didn't he?

Me: Kiddo he's killed a lot a people.

Kahlan: And what happens if we let him go?

Me: He'll probably kill more people.

Kahlan: Then we should kill him. If we kill him he can't hurt anyone else.

Me: I agree kiddo. Sometimes a motherfucker needs to die(and yes I did say that, I do swear in front of my six year old) to protect people. So that he, or she, can never hurt anyone ever again.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes