Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Back to Eternum, is the game relatively bug free or is it still going down the patreon chain for bug fixes? Last I checked this thread was when people were waiting on a leak so I'm not too sure if the game's even ready yet to be honest.
The latter (has the usual "crash every now and then trying to reload a save while playing"), so if you want a bug-free experience you'll have to wait until the public release.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The latter (has the usual "crash every now and then trying to reload a save while playing"), so if you want a bug-free experience you'll have to wait until the public release.
Ah, that could be annoying. Have any data corruption issues been reported yet though? Because if not then it's just another day of modded Skyrim for me tbh

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
Exactly. Not all supervillains deserve to die, alot CAN be redeemed [Ivy (Discuss ways to preserve plant life, and compromise), Croc (Not complete evil), Catwoman (Petty thief anyways), Mr. Freeze (Find a way to save his wife or give him the funds to do so himself) etc etc] but the ones like Joker, Scarecrow, Black Mask, Mad Hatter, Victor Schazz or whatever and every other complete and utter scumbag piece of shit do not deserve to be free, and at the very least Batman could've found a way to permanently disable or detain them instead of over-relying on a institute that they always escape from if he didn't want to break his oh so precious code that he places above the lives of innocent people. Deep down Batman is no better than any of them, I'd reckon that he gets off on catching and releasing people.
Not really Batman's fault. It's because of the status quo of western comics. Nothing can really ever change. Bruce Wayne will always be Batman, he'll always have a never-ending crusade against crime, but it can never end or else there would be no more stories to tell.

Even the rare changes to status quo get ruined, like erasing Wally West from existence and making Barry Allen the main Flash again or erasing Spider-Man's marriage to make him single again.

"Heroes" who kill, like Red Hood or Punisher, also don't do any good actual change, because, again, there would be no more stories to tell. This also makes them look super incompetent, because at least non killing heroes have an excuse for having a bunch of supervillains still running around.

It's the reason western comics are dying.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Not really Batman's fault. It's because of the status quo of western comics. Nothing can really ever change. Bruce Wayne will always be Batman, he'll always have a never-ending crusade against crime, but it can never end or else there would be no more stories to tell.

Even the rare changes to status quo get ruined, like erasing Wally West from existence and making Barry Allen the main Flash again or erasing Spider-Man's marriage to make him single again.

"Heroes" who kill, like Red Hood or Punisher, also don't do any good actual change, because, again, there would be no more stories to tell. This also makes them look super incompetent, because at least non killing heroes have an excuse for having a bunch of supervillains still running around.

It's the reason western comics are dying.
That's why they need to make a story a story and give each story a proper ENDING. Instead they drag the same shit on and on and it make the heroes seem like useless idiots. And actually, the Marvel Universe doesn't have this problem, it's a DC specific issue. In Marvel there are character deaths, almost never any perma deaths in DC and even if there are they somehow make the killer a maniac worse than the villain they eliminated. Always something stupid with DC.

Also, about the, "No more supervillains", they just need to make them harder to kill and catch. Ie; Darkseid, someone who you can use to stretch out a story arc to it's limit before he's eliminated. no need to make it super easy for the Anti-Hero or whoever it is to kill someone.

An example of someone that they nailed the killing baddies with is Deadpool imo, always a story to tell about him.

I'm not trying to get hit with an off-topic infraction so Imma end this here.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSBigD

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
What nickname did you give yourselves in this update? I went with the ghost
I dislike making choices so I gone with my character name but I'm thinking between "nightmare" ,"hunter"and "shadow" but it feels cheesy maybe hunter cause I think Orion also means hunter or not?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I dislike making choices so I gone with my character name but I'm thinking between "nightmare" ,"hunter"and "shadow" but it feels cheesy maybe hunter cause I think Orion also means hunter or not?
Yes - Orion was a hunter of Greek mythology with a very inconsistent and varied story, but in the end venerated in the heavens as the eponymous constellation.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
What nickname did you give yourselves in this update? I went with the ghost
Personally I went with this : (reference to my pseudo which is a mix of Eleos/Eryx)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though at the beginning I was going with this one :Kappa::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I wonder if we'll see ever see a mermaid NPC in the future, though knowing Caribdis it'll end up being a Siren with sharp ass teeth :HideThePain:

Still worth the risk
Luckily bodily pain doesn't translate to irl, yet.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes