Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Caribdis Batman is not cooler than Iron Man. Batman is a little bitch who doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary to actually protect people.

"If you kill a killer the number of killers in the world remains the same." How many people would still be alive if you had the scrotum to make the difficult decision and kill the joker 60 fucking years ago you little bitch.

View attachment 2811204

My 6 year old daughter is more of a man than batman has ever been.

Me and my daughter playing the walking dead a tell tale game series.

Me: We got a choice kiddo, we can let him go or we can kill him?

Kahlan: He killed our friend didn't he?

Me: Kiddo he's killed a lot a people.

Kahlan: And what happens if we let him go?

Me: He'll probably kill more people.

Kahlan: Then we should kill him. If we kill him he can't hurt anyone else.

Me: I agree kiddo. Sometimes a motherfucker needs to die(and yes I did say that, I do swear in front of my six year old) to protect people. So that he, or she, can never hurt anyone ever again.
Nice parenting (not sarcasm), My parents taught me the realistic approach in life, heck, one of my mother's amusing things to remind me of is at the grand age of 4, me asking about dinner, being told it's sausages and my reply "ah, dead pig", you'd be surprised by the amount of people who don't know where (or what) the food in a supermarket comes from.

also agree on the hard stance to hard crimes, sometimes some people do deserve to die.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
also agree on the hard stance to hard crimes, sometimes some people do deserve to die.
Just don't say that on twatter or you'll get permanently banned, like I did when I mused about how committing treason, and exposing people to harm because enforcing certain laws aren't "politically correct", is a capital offense, worthy of the punishment that goes with that crime.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
People are arguing about their favorite superheroes now? This thread goes places.

Anyway, did anybody notice the almost subliminal "heads or tails" message at the end of the update? Was that something he's done before, or was that a new thing?

EDIT: It's after he thanks all the patrons for anybody that didn't see it.

Reactions: 0culus

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
People are arguing about their favorite superheroes now? This thread goes places.

Anyway, did anybody notice the almost subliminal "heads or tails" message at the end of the update? Was that something he's done before, or was that a new thing?
It's been there since 0.4 I believe.

Reactions: Solaris33

poisonedbite

Sep 13, 2018
Nah, we already got a scary ghost story. The pirate ship will probably be an allegory about F95.
I bet the server will be "The Pirate Bay" :ROFLMAO:

Did you delete just the "Eternum" folder, or did you also delete the RenPy back up folders on your device, too?

If you still have that RenPy folder, your saves and persistent are still there.

But replay anyway, if that's what you want to do. ;)
That's certainly helpful. I got a 0.5 save to load, and I can see Alex' tits, so I'm assuming I just need to redownload 0.6 to use that save. Appreciated. I may still replay regardless...

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Caribdis Batman is not cooler than Iron Man. Batman is a little bitch who doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary to actually protect people.

"If you kill a killer the number of killers in the world remains the same." How many people would still be alive if you had the scrotum to make the difficult decision and kill the joker 60 fucking years ago you little bitch.

View attachment 2811204

My 6 year old daughter is more of a man than batman has ever been.

Me and my daughter playing the walking dead a tell tale game series.

Me: We got a choice kiddo, we can let him go or we can kill him?

Kahlan: He killed our friend didn't he?

Me: Kiddo he's killed a lot a people.

Kahlan: And what happens if we let him go?

Me: He'll probably kill more people.

Kahlan: Then we should kill him. If we kill him he can't hurt anyone else.

Me: I agree kiddo. Sometimes a motherfucker needs to die(and yes I did say that, I do swear in front of my six year old) to protect people. So that he, or she, can never hurt anyone ever again.
Exactly. Not all supervillains deserve to die, alot CAN be redeemed [Ivy (Discuss ways to preserve plant life, and compromise), Croc (Not complete evil), Catwoman (Petty thief anyways), Mr. Freeze (Find a way to save his wife or give him the funds to do so himself) etc etc] but the ones like Joker, Scarecrow, Black Mask, Mad Hatter, Victor Schazz or whatever and every other complete and utter scumbag piece of shit do not deserve to be free, and at the very least Batman could've found a way to permanently disable or detain them instead of over-relying on a institute that they always escape from if he didn't want to break his oh so precious code that he places above the lives of innocent people. Deep down Batman is no better than any of them, I'd reckon that he gets off on catching and releasing people.

Back to Eternum, is the game relatively bug free or is it still going down the patreon chain for bug fixes? Last I checked this thread was when people were waiting on a leak so I'm not too sure if the game's even ready yet to be honest.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes