Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't want to overthink overnight soo...
Dorfnutter I'm dropping some theories for you to overthink :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Point one: I'm on the opinion that Caly was meant to become a literal weapon once the box was done with her (likely that orb that Idriel showed in the Nexus during Orion's first login), but thanks to Orion and co's timely intervention they managed to prevent that from happening (the proof I'm going with is the Praetorian's words saying that Caly wasn't ready). But who knows? Maybe the box managed to scramble a few bits and pieces from Caly's memory that could be vital in uncovering the truth about Eternum? Only Cari knows at this point, and we'll have to wait for a later update to see if that's the case.

Point two: I mean, considering that one of my crackpot theories is that the Founder is keeping Acheron closed so that the dead couldn't pass over to the afterlife and it would allow him to farm the gems because the dead seem to have a connection to them, I wouldn't be surprised if said process has also trapped the Lady Anima from crossing over into her race's respective afterlife. Could be that the Founder realized Anima's potential and used her to concoct the scheme of having millions of unwitting volunteers to collect the gems for him, hence the creation of the VR game "Eternum."

Point three: ...Hm. Could be. Though that doesn't exactly explain WHY the Founder or anyone on the throne would want to restart the cycle once they're there, much less go through the trouble of creating a darn VRMMO to manipulate millions of magitech-powered dreamers/astral projections to participate...unless of course the gems have a secondary use like providing a longer lifespan or keeping Acheron shut and thus keeping the dead from crossing over, but said gems have a finite one, so they have to be collected again and such. But I don't really subscribe to the idea that all of this mess is just one person's play for immortality when he could've just acquired it through other means (coughGrimoireofMagnuscough). Nah, there has to be more to this than just that.

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021
That Alex scene was unexpected. I thought that there will be more foreplay with her. But damn!!! and then I thought it will be over in a single round. But my boy Orion just kept going for 3 rounds.
Dawg if that's the type of shi were getting for a LI's very first sex scene, I can't even imagine how wild nancys 2nd is gonna be.

this post from a while back might have been spot on lmao

1690722554302.png

Last edited:

tallc

Apr 11, 2020
- android version
This one doesn't work properly.
For example, the Eva animation shows only black screen with text dialoge, so I'm sure the animation of this version (not the original one) doesn't work.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
oh damn that scene where u fuck annie's mouth and with the flashbacks of her being innocent/talking about taking care of her as a sister... oooof so hot
Well, Caribdis did just found a way how to please the Incest ( imo weirdo :p) crowd, didn't he?:LOL:.
With this Annie as the " Sister, " and Nancy and her potential "Mommy talk " , and now with the a bit of hint for a potential Threesome between Nancy and Annie, is it truly a Dream comes true to them, isn't that right ?:ROFLMAO:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Ah, that could be annoying. Have any data corruption issues been reported yet though? Because if not then it's just another day of modded Skyrim for me tbh
Well, that's why I'm here, to see if anyone else has all their save files throw errors on load, ignore it, and it starts a new game. Every one. Autosaves, manual, quick.

Reactions: Crese1967895

Kenzie1122

Mar 11, 2022
Hi guys, not sure if anyone can advice/assists.. does anyone encounter problem loading saves from 0.5 when using 0.6? cost when I used 0.6 and load the game it directs me to the beginning of the game.. starts when Annie introduced about the game features.. is it beause I'm using SanchoMod in 0.5 and not having the latest SanchoMod for 0.6?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
might be my new one aswell got damn. that was hot as hell!
Honestly not sure, how you can actually top that scene with "normal" means. :ROFLMAO:

Of course a scene with Luna for example has to be completely different to begin with and will draw its appeal from a completely different tone and direction, but as far as hard one-on-one action is considered...that will really be hard to outdo.

Hi guys, not sure if anyone can advice/assists.. does anyone encounter problem loading saves from 0.5 when using 0.6? cost when I used 0.6 and load the game it directs me to the beginning of the game.. starts when Annie introduced about the game features.. is it beause I'm using SanchoMod in 0.5 and not having the latest SanchoMod for 0.6?
Most likely yes...their might already be a 0.6 version out for that mod, not sure.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

Most likely yes...their might already be a 0.6 version out for that mod, not sure.
Well, I have the same issue. I am using the latest mod and update. None of my saves will load, auto, quick or manual. Throws error, hit ignore, straight to new start.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly not sure, how you can actually top that scene with "normal" means. :ROFLMAO:

Of course a scene with Luna for example has to be completely different to begin with and will draw its appeal from a completely different tone and direction, but as far as hard one-on-one action is considered...that will really be hard to outdo.
Yeah folk said the same thing when it was Nancy turn :LOL: It's only going to be keep getting better and better:cool:

Reactions: [VEN0M]

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
I went Darth Vader style...
"Go and find your group, and tell them that... your Father killed your boss." :cautious:

I went with Zero because of Ultraman Zero.
"Go and find your group, and tell them that... Zero killed your boss." :unsure:

Personally I went with this : (reference to my pseudo which is a mix of Eleos/Eryx)
Even though at the beginning I was going with this one :Kappa::
"Go and find your group, and tell them that... the merciful one killed your boss." (y)
"Go and find your group, and tell them that... sleepy killed your boss." :ROFLMAO:

Oh man... just had a thought...
1690730652561.png

1690730685454.png
1690730698961.png
1690730723585.png
1690731212177.png
1690731251976.png

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes