ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nancy's scene was just nice but normal fuck, but that scene now...that was another dimension. :LOL:
Yeah, but we didn't Spank her ass, like with Dalia did we ? :devilish:.:LOL: or how Nova, wants it from every single angle, and every single position. :devilish:. I have zero fear, that the future, not hold as good, or way better scenes for us, with our Pervert insatiable girls. thank the maker that Orion is a Wild Animal, an ordinary MC would not be able to satisfy this Pervert Harem . :LOL:

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, but we didn't Spank her ass, like with Dalia did we ? :devilish:.:LOL: or how Nova, wants it from every single angle, and every single position. :devilish:. I have zero fear, that the future, not hold as good, or way better scenes for us, with our Pervert insatiable girls. thank the maker that Orion is a Wild Animal, an ordinary MC would not be able to satisfy this Pervert Harem . :LOL:
That would be variation, but would it top that scene...I mean...it will be a matter of taste and kinks, I guess. I'll just see what the master will serve as for the main course after this aperitif. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That would be variation, but would it top that scene...I mean...it will be a matter of taste and kinks, I guess. I'll just see what the master will serve as for the main course after this aperitif. :ROFLMAO:
Well, let see, Anal with Nova, will easily top this scene :LOL:.
I'm just saying that it is way to early to declare this as the best scene, when it's literally just the 2. full sex scene with one of the main girl. :LOL:
There is 6 other girl waiting for their turn :whistle: , and then not to mention the various combinations later.:devilish:
It was great and awesome, :love:(y) but it only made me wanting more, a curious about the rest. :devilish:

tickeur

Mar 18, 2022
A piece of art, from the renders to the animation to the story.
impressed.

Keep up the good work <3

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
In the variation that you coud do in Annie and Alex's scenes which one did you choose and why ? Personally I choose Let her find her onw rhythm (Even if Push her limits was good) and Caress her.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, Caribdis did just found a way how to please the Incest ( imo weirdo :p) crowd, didn't he?:LOL:.
With this Annie as the " Sister, " and Nancy and her potential "Mommy talk " , and now with the a bit of hint for a potential Threesome between Nancy and Annie, is it truly a Dream comes true to them, isn't that right ?:ROFLMAO:
It's a good way to satiate incest lovers, but I'm looking for a threesome between Penny, Dalia and Nancy, true family, true delight ;):ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In the variation that you coud do in Annie and Alex's scenes which one did you choose and why ? Personally I choose Let her find her onw rhythm (Even if Push her limits was good) and Caress her.
Push her limits - because it's better in every way, and this moment is much more funny, that way :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caress her.
because it's the better scene, and makes more sense as Alex is the one who receiving pleasure first, and that push her for more.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Finally starting out this game and..dear lord..Luna just made her entrance and right away she has the vibe that all of my favorite characters have.

Long way to go obviously, but it feels like it's gonna be hard to top her

Reactions: Salviocass99

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Hey long time Eternum enjoyer and lurker... I was just curious how much content is in this latest 0.6 update? Is there like an hour worth of playtime? I'm just trying to decide if I should redownload it now or wait for maybe the next update so I can really sit down and enjoy it, you know?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey long time Eternum enjoyer and lurker... I was just curious how much content is in this latest 0.6 update? Is there like an hour worth of playtime? I'm just trying to decide if I should redownload it now or wait for maybe the next update so I can really sit down and enjoy it, you know?
It really depend on how fast you read, it impossible to determine how long it would take to you. to me it tok couple of hours, but I also spend at least 10-15 minute Spanking Dalia's ass over and over and over again. :devilish: :LOL:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Every update has 2-3 hours of content, depending of how fast do you read, so 10-14 hours right now? I usually take longer because english is not my first language and the story and characters are interesting, so is not strange for me to replay some scenes two or three times (some animations are really well done).

About the sex scenes, is not a slow burn game but is not a sex festival neither, the game is trying to make the relationships organic and realistic, so if you want a quick wank is not your game neither, although the sex scenes are amazing and the last update has one of the best sex scenes I've ever seen in a AVN, but I could understand that someone that only want the typical "Hello > correct response > sex" would be dissapointed with the game.

My advice is to try it, The game is around the 30% complete, maybe a little more, so waiting to the end is a really long wait, and just now it has enough content to be satisfying to be played. Give it an opportunity.

Last edited:

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
~1400 static renders, 51 animations, ~7700 lines of dialogue (including alternate choices) i.e. approx. 70,000 words

I took about 4 hours to complete the 0.6 update, but I also read everything and didn't skip the dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes