StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
~1400 static renders, 51 animations, ~7700 lines of dialogue (including alternate choices) i.e. approx. 70,000 words

I took about 4 hours to complete the 0.6 update, but I also read everything and didn't skip the dialogue.
Same here, took me good 4 hours without skipping. An update in Eternum is always just about right. This one was one of the strongest so far. :)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So I am guessing next update will be Annie(bedding) and any girl who had no lewd scene in this one. (Luna, Penny, Nancy) I would kill for more Calypso though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So I am guessing next update will be Annie(bedding) and any girl who had no lewd scene in this one. (Luna, Penny, Nancy) I would kill for mor Calypso though.
I doubt Annie gonna get Fucked in the very next episode, Otherwise, Nova would've been fucked in this episode. :LOL:
But seriously , Annie has the most lewd scene in the game . 3 gallery scene , . Sure Dalia also have 3, but one of them is just her being nude when do the spinning in the bathroom, I personally don't count that one. :LOL:
Annie however, all of her 3 scenes in the game , is physical Lewd scene between her and Orion. , She will definitely take a time off for the next episode. Same as Alex and Calypso, and likely Dalia too.
Luna, Nancy , and Penny, are the one who definitely gonna get something, they got the short end of this update

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
perhaps. Luna and Penny big need tho. I already had my fun with how much spotlight they gave Alex at once. so i really hope penny and luna get their respective ones too. Luna especially.
Every LI will have her day in the mega-spotlight, assuming you don't fuck things up along the way or simply reject them. ;)

Shadow4108

Aug 7, 2021
Pretty please
I'm sorry I didn't send it sooner, it had the wrong phone pin and it was under repair today when they gave it to me

It is in Spanish by default but only change the language in preferences (by the way, credits to its certain translator as well as its creator)

Reactions: Pdarn

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I doubt Annie gonna get Fucked in the very next episode, Otherwise, Nova would've been fucked in this episode. :LOL:
But seriously , Annie has the most lewd scene in the game . 3 gallery scene , . Sure Dalia also have 3, but one of them is just her being nude when do the spinning in the bathroom, I personally don't count that one. :LOL:
Annie however, all of her 3 scenes in the game , is physical Lewd scene between her and Orion. , She will definitely take a time off for the next episode. Same as Alex and Calypso, and likely Dalia too.
Luna, Nancy , and Penny, are the one who definitely gonna get something, they got the short end of this update
Dunno. I was just saying this, because Annie hinted that next time she will take him. So I doubt, that it will take two updates until "next time". But I agree on the overproportional number of Annie scenes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dunno. I was just saying this, because Annie hinted that next time she will take him. So I doubt, that it will take two updates until "next time". But I agree on the overproportional number of Annie scenes.
Yeah but as of it now that is the standard, if one of girle got content, in the next episode she won't.
Nova also screams in ecstasy that she want Orion to Fuck her, during the last episode, and yet, we didnt Fuck her in this episode, thanks to Nova who cock-blocked herself :LOL:.
also Annie has 5 heart, just like Nancy and now Alex, the others need to bring up to speed:LOL:.

But hey maybe the next Episode will have 5 lewd scene, it seem that increasing also in a thematic way.:unsure:

In episode 1 and 2 ( I call them episode instead of 0.1 and 0.2 etc ) there was 2 " lewd " scene. In episode 3 and 4, there was 3, and in episode 5 and 6, there was 4 lewd scene.

• Haha
Reactions: StingerWolf

assthetitsbro

Oct 25, 2021
god i really love this game but i cannot avoid being absolutely annoyed by the choice of music. like why the fuck did the creator think that it was a good idea to add sungen songs during a normal scene. like it would absolutely make sense for it to be in an intor or an outro but i feel like sungen tracks don't belong to scenes in between, instrumentals would be enough.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly for Annie and especially Luna I don't even need to see a hardcore scene with them. I think they almost speak more to my fatherly instincts by now...like I want to see them happy and save more than naked. :ROFLMAO:

god i really love this game but i cannot avoid being absolutely annoyed by the choice of music. like why the fuck did the creator think that it was a good idea to add sungen songs during a normal scene. like it would absolutely make sense for it to be in an intor or an outro but i feel like sungen tracks don't belong to scenes in between, instrumentals would be enough.
I'm afraid that is very much a case of personal taste. For me Eternum has the best soundtrack second only to Being a DIK. ;)

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah but as of it now that is the standard, if one of girle got content, in the next episode she won't.
Nova also screams in ecstasy that she want Orion to Fuck her, during the last episode, and yet, we didnt Fuck her in this episode, thanks to Nova who cock-blocked herself :LOL:.
also Annie has 5 heart, just like Nancy and now Alex, the others need to bring up to speed:LOL:.

But hey maybe the next Episode will have 5 lewd scene, it seem that increasing also in a thematic way.:unsure:

In episode 1 and 2 ( I call them episode instead of 0.1 and 0.2 etc ) there was 2 " lewd " scene. In episode 3 and 4, there was 3, and in episode 5 and 6, there was 4 lewd scene.
Yep, Nova literally cockblocked herself. We will see. Luna, Penny would be nice. I just can't get myself to like Nancy though.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yep, Nova literally cockblocked herself. We will see. Luna, Penny would be nice. I just can't get myself to like Nancy though.
I hope he kinda mixes it up a bit so we don't get uneven updates always with Penny, Nova, Nancy and Luna and even updates always with scenes with Dalia, Annie, Calypso and Alex.

I think we had enough Nova for now and she could be easily pushed into 0.8, but of course she is the only one with a fixed date in-game already, so maybe someone else gets pushed into 0.8 instead. I just hope it won't be Luna considering she is the only one left with only 1 scene so far. :cautious:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope he kinda mixes it up a bit so we don't get uneven updates always with Penny, Nova, Nancy and Luna and even updates always with scenes with Dalia, Annie, Calypso and Alex.

I think we had enough Nova for now and she could be easily pushed into 0.8, but of course she is the only one with a fixed date in-game already, so maybe someone else gets pushed into 0.8 instead. I just hope it won't be Luna considering she is the only one left with only 1 scene so far. :cautious:
There is no such thing as "enough " Nova:mad::mad::mad:.
Eternum 2023-07-28 02-49-14-95.jpg
Eternum 2023-07-28 16-24-02-59.jpg
Eternum 2023-07-28 16-24-08-10.jpg
Eternum 2023-07-28 16-48-46-66.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is BTW another "massive" plot hole: One version of her claims they wore those pants for Orion...buuuuut they didn't even know he would join them since he only did that by accident. :WaitWhat:
Incorrect:
She ( They ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ) buy it, with the intention to catch his attention;). not to specifically to wore it this time, because she knew he will be there, she buy it with the intention that He will Eventually will see it sometime,
Eternum 2023-07-31 00-07-03-56.jpg
- She is not wrong :love:.
I get it, that for Luna this episode was eventless, but it's not like the Whole middle part of the last Episode was not all about her.:cautious::whistle:.
No, Eternum, not on a mission, just Spending the whole Day with Luna basically alone, chilling. :cool:.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Incorrect:
She ( They ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ) buy it, with the intention to catch his attention;). not to specifically to wore it this time, because she knew he will be there, she buy it with the intention that He will Eventually will see it sometime,
View attachment 2813431
- She is not wrong :love:.
I get it, that for Luna this episode was eventless, but it's not like the Whole middle part of the last Episode was not all about her.:cautious::whistle:.
No, Eternum, not on a mission, just Spending the whole Day with Luna basically alone, chilling. :cool:.
She is wearing them now, though. :unsure:

The thing is, that Nova had a lot of screen time in both 0.5 AND 0.6 as the only LI of all of them. Penny and Nancy only had that one scene in the beginning of 0.6 and that short scene in the MC's bedroom. Luna had one short scene and one of Penny's selfies in 0.6 while Nova had about a quarter of 0.6 in addition to her scene in 0.5.

So to keep things fair she would deserve a break for 0.7. :censored:

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes