GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
That is BTW another "massive" plot hole: One version of her claims they wore those pants for Orion...buuuuut they didn't even know he would join them since he only did that by accident. :WaitWhat:
She never said she bought them specifically for THIS trip, she just said she bought them for him. Could've meant she bought them weeks ago specifically to wear in his presence at some point?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She is wearing them now, though. :unsure:

The thing is, that Nova had a lot of screen time in both 0.5 AND 0.6 as the only LI of all of them. Penny and Nancy only had that one scene in the beginning of 0.6 and that short scene in the MC's bedroom. Luna had one short scene and one of Penny's selfies in 0.6 while Nova had about a quarter of 0.6 in addition to her scene in 0.5.

So to keep things fair she would deserve a break for 0.7. :censored:
Well Nova is Best Girl :whistle: , you don't leave out Best Girl :cool:.
But I'm willing to compromise.;) Orion, Nova and Luna on a pirate Server next episode, Luna get something lewd in Eternum :cool:, and we Fuck Nova in her house after the Pirate Server.:devilish:

or we straight up just Jump to a Threesome with Nova and Luna:whistle::devilish::coffee:
:LOL:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well Nova is Best Girl :whistle: , you don't leave out Best Girl :cool:.
But I'm willing to compromise.;) Orion, Nova and Luna on a pirate Server next episode, Luna get something lewd in Eternum :cool:, and we Fuck Nova in her house after the Pirate Server.:devilish:

or we straight up just Jump to a Threesome with Nova and Luna:whistle::devilish::coffee:
:LOL:
I don't know...I don't even need a lewd scene with Luna...just more screen time with her and the MC getting closer... :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't be opposed to some disgusting fetish stuff like hand-holding, cuddling and so on...that would fit for Luna a lot more than a threesome. :ROFLMAO:

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Well, one big plot hole in that event is the fact that Nova managed to copy herself right after the guy had used the artifact on himself. Didn't he say it has a 25 day cooldown or something?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She never said she bought them specifically for THIS trip, she just said she bought them for him. Could've meant she bought them weeks ago specifically to wear in his presence at some point?
it's exactly that (y). and he knew it :LOL: , he just a bit frustrated for the lack of Luna, but he picked the wrong Best Girl to mess with.:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know...I don't even need a lewd scene with Luna...just more screen time with her and the MC getting closer... :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't be opposed to some disgusting fetish stuff like hand-holding, cuddling and so on...that would fit for Luna a lot more than a threesome. :ROFLMAO:
we don't know that, do we ?:devilish::LOL:
Eternum 2023-07-31 00-46-14-83.jpg
Knowing Caribdis, Luna probably gonna be insatiable:coffee:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nice to see you here, and unsurprisingly good to see just how wrong you are, just like in Badik:whistle: :LOL:
Nice to see familiar faces here.
What? Nova? More expected that you will go for Annie, she is as petite as Josy. :LOL:

Briefly on the girls from me.
Annie. A sweet childhood friend, shy and cute, but not quite retarded as Jill. But the problem is in the engine, HS makes the girls younger, and given how small Annie is... she looks 14. :HideThePain:Big no-no for me. Dear FBI, if you read this, I'm not on her route:KEK:
Dahlia and Penelope, it is not clear with them yet. Like the most ordinary girls living under one roof. One into sports, second is a model. Okay, but nothing special yet.
Luna. A very interesting personality, a strange girl with a creepy sense of humor. For me, it's worth trying her route.
Nova. Crazy hacker with paranoia. But there's something appealing about her madness + she's a redhead. Worth to try. Game,btw , is replete with references to pop culture. Maybe her name is also a reference, maybe to Marvel or Starcraft? :unsure:
Alex. I was immediately inspired by her story of a white crow in a wealthy family. She doesn't care about the power, wealth, influence of her father. She despises his way of life, despises the man who destroys people's lives, she wants to be independent. Hates his imbecile brother. Doesn't it remind you of anything? An elite girl who didn't go spoiled brat. Her whole image is a rebel and she shows it in everything. My number one from now on and most likely will be.
Nancy. Horny sexually frustrated milf who wants your dick? I didn't like those obsessive vibes from the start. NO.

These are impressions for Chapter 2, most likely to be supplemented later. With the exception of Alex, I've made up my mind here. :cool:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
So Idriel is Anima... the ancestor of calypso, that explain she tell us she creat her... then i m sorry calypso but i think idriel if more gifted than you...
So the founder is the one who beat the prince...? the prince...? Or another, if s is the case, poor idriel 2/3 enslave her...
And the mc is from the other world... Maybe that explain this father, because he is not... maybe the founder and idriel... so he is a royal blood... i can wait to see the face of calypso...

MMMMmmm a lot is reveal in this update.
You know Mr dev for me there is two way to end a update and hook the reader, after a big badass time (wooo, i want see more... positive feeling) and a cliffhanger (fuck what will happen... frustrated feeling). i think Mr dev you should not use too much of the bad feeling. cliffhanger is a fashion for now, and i think it s really not the better. But i forgive you the scene with alex is great...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes