An known

Sep 16, 2021
I think we had enough Nova for now and she could be easily pushed into 0.8
Nova's Scene in 0.6 wasn't added in the Gallery though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... if ever Nova will get a scene in the next update its because Nova "deserves it"...
OR ... ... ... ... ....

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
are we gonna get to dom calypso? it kinda pisses me of how aragont she is and how she looks down on humans and aslo treating mc like her servant boy
Son... She starts that way, is a princess on a high horse, and our boy is giving her respect before he gives her dat orc dong.

She'll get some character growth eventually while she's seeing a caveman kid.

But that's the point. They don't shine. You don't shine if as a grown up man you beat a 6 yo children. You shine when you overcome adversities. If any challenge in the story ends up to be just comic value the story is unbalanced.
I think that each girl has shined a bit and the heist gave them some serious shine. Even then, as mentioned later, the girls were high level and did things. So now we gotta see how they shine individually.

In what universe on your mind a Virgin Fuck like Alex did, in this episode, just out of curiosity? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Hate to break it to you, but she was not. However, you can find comfort, , that no man has ever pushed her to her "limits" so to speak :devilish::LOL: , before our protagonist;)
Main thing story said was that she was looking for a prince. Then she finds said prince. And the floodgates were OPENED... WHOOOOO BOY... I haven't even played yet and that looks fierce.

I don't know why people are talking about on whether Alex is virgin or not. If she doesn't feel any pain because of sex then she used toys before. It doesn't need to be that complicated, she doesn't have an experience with a man because of her disposition and thorny personality. She would never be that interested because of her belief that every man in Kredon are pieces of shit, until Orion came along.

Moreover, she's been waiting for her Prince a long time now. Goodness, don't be forgetting that part of her childhood. You really think Alex would go that far just to lash out on her Father, well how about on the things that she remembers from her Grandmother? She wouldn't besmirch such a good memory for her just get back on her Father.
And that's the part that I think people should really pay attention to. Her granma was a big part of her life and that's gone. She doesn't trust many but when she does, she gives it everything. Then you have a guy that goes through all that and enters into her life, takes her on an adventure, and is right there for her. Yes, this has FLOODGATES ARE OPENED written all over it.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I noticed that Caribdis is very good at playing with nerves and scaring players, horror is definitely his element.
Maybe, but I'm a scared cat (the boo houses in Super Mario World scared me as a kid) and despite this, the terror content in both Once in a Lifetime and Eternum didn't scared me

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Well, one big plot hole in that event is the fact that Nova managed to copy herself right after the guy had used the artifact on himself. Didn't he say it has a 25 day cooldown or something?
That is true, an interesting observation. He does say, you can only use it once in every 25 days.
May be it worked on Nova because she has 2 personality and split her up, because of that?. :unsure:
Maybe he meant once every 25 days per person. We don't really know the exact rules.
erinandrews beat me to it. I would think this is the rule of that artifact.

---

Can't compare to what you can do in DAZ with Iray
100% agree! Problem is, most developers using DAZ absolutely suck at using Iray properly, use super exaggerated morphs that just are revolting, or both. Or they absolutely suck at story crafting. HS games are *just* enough outside of the "realism" band that it's easier for me to accept. Ironically (or not?), my top two favorite games (as seen in my sig) are both HS games!

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
How many updates is this supposed to have? Someone said we're only at 33% completion, but OIALT was completed at v1.0. I'm assuming there was a post by Caribdis somewhere about the story progression.

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022

edit: well a post got deleted so now this doesn't make as much sense...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As for one, I really doubt she have a "loving & caring" boyfriend in the past because if she does have, she never behave like this in the first place, not to mention, her parents still watching her.And she is the type of "No attachment " "This is just a one time things"kind of person.She is a rebel, so fucking lots of guys to piss off her dad is pretty accurate with her past or whatever that is.And aren't it not a coincidence that her father already know that Alex BJ MC when he near by.Also, He & his bodyguards suddenly there when they finish having sex?Its obvious it does happen alot of time before with other guys .But it is what it is.Its Dev game, so I don't care anymore since Alex aren't my fav.

I think people dissapointed because they have a crush on this character & watching her handle MC skillfully make them have a curiousity what kind of past she have back then.

It's like you finally have sex with ur first gf then she show off some ferocious technique that make girls her age ashamed.And since she is ur first gf, you felt amazing but might feel dissapointed when you found out her body count & crazy things she done in the past.
Why feel disappointed? With all that experience, she chose you, didn't she? Seems much better than being chosen by a woman who doesn't know if you are good or not.
the point is you cant say one is sexist and the other isnt. but people (more accurately the media) love to cite the first point as being true, while they generally ignore the second one. either both of them are true, or neither of them are.
Yup. Both judgements are toxic.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019

edit: well a post got deleted so now this doesn't make as much sense...
You have saves where you reject some of the girls? You monster.

Cool information though (y)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Nova's Scene in 0.6 wasn't added in the Gallery though...
So... if ever Nova will get a scene in the next update its because Nova "deserves it"...
OR ... ... ... ... ....
One of the reasons to have a lot of saves! Some interesting scenes don't go to the gallery. Or also just straight up funny moments I'd like to rewatch.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

imagica

May 2, 2020
I think we had enough Nova for now and she could be easily pushed into 0.8
I actually think that the next penetration scene will be with Nova in the next update, along with Nance. Then Annie and Dalia, Penelope and Luna is the last one. But Cari likes to surprise us, so who knows, maybe we will have a threesome with girls before the solo action.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Game keeps crashing when I try to load my saves. I never used a mod for this game.

Anyone know whats up? Its never crashed before.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I think he's a troll. There's no way a person that played the game thinks that the group is being "glorified". Also, we don't really have a way of knowing if Caribdis just took a random name for the group, which just happened to be Wagner. I doubt he'd go for a real thing.
Cari uses the high-end patron names as references. IIRC there was Wagner there at the end credits. Xenomorph was there too after the ep with xenomorphs.

Mayyyyybe they could’ve inserted it somewhere else due to current events but since they were not glorified at all it didn’t bother me.

PSA: And as always, just ignore the troll. Don’t use facepalms, use the function.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes