1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't recall being so happy to avoid the spoilers of a game like this time, so well worth it. As usual, another fantastic update. And I'm also happy my personal theory still holds on, let's see if it keeps up.

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure that Alex fans reeeeeeally liked the update, specially at the end.

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
I'm a bit late to the party, my PC was in the shop.
But thank you very much for Eternum.
By FAR the best game I've played in quite some time.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
.../sigh

Curse you An known for jogging my brain up...

...Alright, since I already have my own theory as to who the Founder could be as well as what he did to Eternum that has pissed the dead so much (though I'll probably have to modify both of these at some point, what with the latest revelations and all), I'll just jot these as Founder theory #2 and #3...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Gah. Anyway, I'll be needing another cup of joe after that.

As always, could be wrong about this, but eh, never did mind if any of my theories end up being correct or incorrect (like in the case of William being clueless about the nature of NPCs...though I'm slightly miffed that that basically broke my theorized timetable of future events. Ah well, you win some you lose some I suppose).

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Exactly. Not all supervillains deserve to die, alot CAN be redeemed [Ivy (Discuss ways to preserve plant life, and compromise), Croc (Not complete evil), Catwoman (Petty thief anyways), Mr. Freeze (Find a way to save his wife or give him the funds to do so himself) etc etc] but the ones like Joker, Scarecrow, Black Mask, Mad Hatter, Victor Schazz or whatever and every other complete and utter scumbag piece of shit do not deserve to be free, and at the very least Batman could've found a way to permanently disable or detain them instead of over-relying on a institute that they always escape from if he didn't want to break his oh so precious code that he places above the lives of innocent people. Deep down Batman is no better than any of them, I'd reckon that he gets off on catching and releasing people.
There is one theory that Wayne Enterprises has shares in Arkham and private prisons. If he were to end their criminal careers (one way or another) he would be shirking his fiduciary duty to his shareholders.

Reactions: Crese1967895

SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
I have to say,
it is very funny to see guys arguing each other about "What Is The Real Mystery of Eternum" or "Who Is The Best Girl",
it is even more funny to see dogs biting each other about "She IS/ISNT A VIRGIN!!".
So meaningful, so impressive.
I just cant help loving it.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nova's Scene in 0.6 wasn't added in the Gallery though...
So... if ever Nova will get a scene in the next update its because Nova "deserves it"...
OR ... ... ... ... ....
I know, I would just like Cari to mix things up and Nova would be the best candidate for not having her in 0.7 again. Then again: She is also the only one the MC has already a date with, so that is rather unlikely if 0.7 does spread more than just a few days in Eternum.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
anyone here read "Labyrinth" trilogy of novels by Lukyanenko? i wonder if it just similar tropes/elements of this specific (VR focus) sub-genre of fiction or actually some influence here and there

Reactions: notBatman747

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
anyone here read "Labyrinth" trilogy of novels by Lukyanenko? i wonder if it just similar tropes/elements of this specific (VR focus) sub-genre of fiction or actually some influence here and there
Probably just influenced (or borrowed some stuff here and there) as far as the surface-level stuff is concerned, since the "Labyrinth" trilogy is more pure cyberpunk while Eternum has some sci-fi elements but crosses over to the supernatural and fantastical, given some revelations in this latest patch and the fact that it's set in the same universe as "Once in a Lifetime" - a game that has some supernatural themes and ideas that by the looks of it are being expanded upon in this VN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I know, I would just like Cari to mix things up and Nova would be the best candidate for not having her in 0.7 again. Then again: She is also the only one the MC has already a date with, so that is rather unlikely if 0.7 does spread more than just a few days in Eternum.
Is the third time you insinuate that Nova is not gonna have scenes in the next update. The third time! Takkatakka, you are playing with fire!

ezgif-2-7d998befeb.gif

And she has the One Piece date just before the pirate server, I'm pretty sure Nova will be in the next update. Alex is the one I think will be MIA; her feelings for Orion and her father threathening not only the guy she likes but the girls, the only people who really loves her not because she is a Bardot but because she is herself is to much for a girl who has spent the last years shutting her feelings and trying to be a strong, independent girl that she thinks it is.
Orion has turned her world around, she needs time to think about it.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is the third time you insinuate that Nova is not gonna have scenes in the next update. The third time! Takkatakka, you are playing with fire!

View attachment 2814220

And she has the One Piece date just before the pirate server, I'm pretty sure Nova will be in the next update. Alex is the one I think will be MIA; her feelings for Orion and her father threathening not only the guy she likes but the girls, the only people who really loves her not because she is a Bardot but because she is herself is to much for a girl who has spent the last years shutting her feelings and trying to be a strong, independent girl that she thinks it is.
Orion has turned her world around, she needs time to think about it.
May Luna protect me!

Yeah, Alex most likely will sit the next one out, same with Diala, Annie and Calypso. That is what I mean: We now have what seems like a bit of a rigid structure that would make things a bit too predictable. For 0.6 we pretty much knew in advance which girls will get scenes and feature prominently and which will hardly feature at all.

But to mix things up one girl that had a bigger scene in 0.5 would have to sit 0.7 out for one of the girls that had a bigger scene in 0.6. So for Penny, Nancy or - Luna forbid - Luna that would mean they essentially wouldn't be in two updates in a row (0.6 and then 0.7), while Nova had a large enough role in 0.6, so not being in 0.7 would only end up having her not be in one update. That is all I'm saying. Might as well that Cari doesn't mix things up or that we get 5 girls being the focus of one update or he mixes up the structure completely...we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes