ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, one big plot hole in that event is the fact that Nova managed to copy herself right after the guy had used the artifact on himself. Didn't he say it has a 25 day cooldown or something?
That is true, an interesting observation. He does say, you can only use it once in every 25 days.
May be it worked on Nova because she has 2 personality and split her up, because of that?. :unsure:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nice to see familiar faces here.
What? Nova? More expected that you will go for Annie, she is as petite as Josy. :LOL:

Briefly on the girls from me.
Annie. A sweet childhood friend, shy and cute, but not quite retarded as Jill. But the problem is in the engine, HS makes the girls younger, and given how small Annie is... she looks 14. :HideThePain:Big no-no for me. Dear FBI, if you read this, I'm not on her route:KEK:
Dahlia and Penelope, it is not clear with them yet. Like the most ordinary girls living under one roof. One into sports, second is a model. Okay, but nothing special yet.
Luna. A very interesting personality, a strange girl with a creepy sense of humor. For me, it's worth trying her route.
Nova. Crazy hacker with paranoia. But there's something appealing about her madness + she's a redhead. Worth to try. Game,btw , is replete with references to pop culture. Maybe her name is also a reference, maybe to Marvel or Starcraft? :unsure:
Alex. I was immediately inspired by her story of a white crow in a wealthy family. She doesn't care about the power, wealth, influence of her father. She despises his way of life, despises the man who destroys people's lives, she wants to be independent. Hates his imbecile brother. Doesn't it remind you of anything? An elite girl who didn't go spoiled brat. Her whole image is a rebel and she shows it in everything. My number one from now on and most likely will be.
Nancy. Horny sexually frustrated milf who wants your dick? I didn't like those obsessive vibes from the start. NO.

These are impressions for Chapter 2, most likely to be supplemented later. With the exception of Alex, I've made up my mind here. :cool:
If you like this, you should try the dev's previous game Once in a Lifetime if you haven't already. Really well done, and it's got a big shiny Completed tag on it.

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mean Nova exists.. But this is the one game where nobody should fight you on any choice. Cause I can understand them all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adult games without waifu wars, haha, impossible. :LOL:
I noticed that Caribdis is very good at playing with nerves and scaring players, horror is definitely his element.
It's okay. But I should probably lurk to this thread when I'm done with the game.:D
If you like this, you should try the dev's previous game Once in a Lifetime if you haven't already. Really well done, and it's got a big shiny Completed tag on it.
The thing is, I don't like the Honey Select engine. His visuals are awful. If Eternum shows a good level, not perfect, but good (Can't compare to what you can do in DAZ with Iray)...then this previous game looks quite cartoony. Not my thing. So far I've made an exception for Pale Carnations and Eternum.

Dec 9, 2022
Well the good thing is, in Eternum you basically go: Alex is top, no wait, Nova, no actually Dalia after this..holy shit Cheng was the best girl all along... Nevermind Nova again, but... And then you empathize with others. In other games it's like.. mate she looks like a wet rat on dope..really?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's okay. But I should probably lurk to this thread when I'm done with the game.:D
Yeah, definitely :LOL: , you have a long way to catch up, and thing just keep getting better. (y) You will eventually love all of the girls, just like the rest of us do.:cool:
and just a word of advice play it as it meant to be, as a Harem game.:coffee:

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I noticed that Caribdis is very good at playing with nerves and scaring players, horror is definitely his element.

The thing is, I don't like the Honey Select engine. His visuals are awful. If Eternum shows a good level, not perfect, but good (Can't compare to what you can do in DAZ with Iray)...then this previous game looks quite cartoony. Not my thing. So far I've made an exception for Pale Carnations and Eternum.
Fair enough. It's funny, when I first started on this site I'd only play Honey Select and animated (illustrated?) games because to me the DAZ games had an uncanny valley effect that through me off. Doesn't bother me of now of course.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, definitely :LOL: , you have a long way to catch up, and thing just keep getting better. (y) You will eventually love all of the girls, just like the rest of us do.:cool:
and just a word of advice play it as it meant to be, as a Harem game.:coffee:
So this is a harem game? Consequences won't sting my ass if I go after all the girls? No one will burn to death in this one? :LOL: Good, because I've already started thinking about unique brunches, but game is huge and it takes a lot of time.
I'll continue tomorrow, I still have to get the Calypso plot twist in my head. o_O
Fair enough. It's funny, when I first started on this site I'd only play Honey Select and animated (illustrated?) games because to me the DAZ games had an uncanny valley effect that through me off. Doesn't bother me of now of course.
Never noticed this, really. A matter of perception most likely.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Ahhh, War is Hell Speech and then an amazing songs... Gonna need some kind of playlist for every songs used in Eternum.

Edit:

Man... Luna summoning those two robots.... Yes please... Thank you Caribdis

Last edited:
Reactions: Salviocass99

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What sort of uneducated simpleton doesn't know of the best gal Jack from Mass Effect 2/3?!?!

I fear for the uncultured youth...
I'm sorry, I've never played Mass Effect XD
Was too young for my parents to ever let me play those lol (though I know the blue alien chick from other sources :p)

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Aaaaaaaaa
Fuck meeeeeeee.
It took me ages to get to the end of 0.5!
While running Skip!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Aaaaaaaaa
Fuck meeeeeeee.
It took me ages to get to the end of 0.5!
While running Skip!
You're being punished for skipping. ;)

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes