Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The truth is.. The game was rigged from the start.
Maybe she can't see Orions future because he has so many that they almost "overload" her powers.
Or maybe like you said Orion isn't real and/or is also an NPC
I mean...the easiest solution would be, that his future is just in flux considering is a player character and the player can make different decisions leading to different outcomes...who knows how "Meta" this will become. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Or maybe like you said Orion isn't real and/or is also an NPC
?? That's not what I said. I said Orion could simply be registering as an "empty" shell to her because his soul and his body doesn't match, hence causing her powers to not work. This is based on a crackpot theory I made a while back that states that Orion is maybe housing a soul that is older than he is, kinda like how the MC's father in OIAL was housing Astaroth, and that said soul is what is giving Orion his unique "gifts" such as his powers and beefcake physique.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Bro what do you want him to do?
Obviously those were his thoughts...he can't possibly say.. Oh my god,you are so sexy.i can't think of you like that..
And loser means win or lose huh?
I don't want to argue on the semantics of the word "loser", but it does have a negative connotation that I don't think applies to the MC.

Regardless, even if you think the word applies to the MC, I think you should give the game a chance, let it flesh out a bit.

As others said, if you aren't satisfied, then the game isn't for you, and that's alright.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I asked the original question. To answer you Im using the SanchoMod for 0.5. That would explain it. I didnt pay attention to the mod maker when I downloaded it here for 0.6, since there is no link to anything different right now. Thanks for the help from me.
Then yea you gotta either wait, or use his SaveFixer to revert your game back to an unmodded state, especially if you chose cheat options.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I don't want to argue on the semantics of the word "loser", but it does have a negative connotation that I don't think applies to the MC.

Regardless, even if you think the word applies to the MC, I think you should give the game a chance, let it flesh out a bit.

As others said, if you aren't satisfied, then the game isn't for you, and that's alright.
Man trust me..i played almost half of it...it's hell out of a good story i admit and everyone loves this game... Maybe it's not for me...
Like i was tolerating MC behaviour like when some Li says she have a boyfriend he got jealous...and start stuttering like crazy...it pissed me of when there was a forced scene involved..in egypt dungeon...i totally hate that scene...Lots of MC have perverted thoughts.. But this one is creep man...and a pathetic loser...that's how i feel

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
?? That's not what I said. I said Orion could simply be registering as an "empty" shell to her because his soul and his body doesn't match, hence causing her powers to not work. This is based on a crackpot theory I made a while back that states that Orion is maybe housing a soul that is older than he is, kinda like how the MC's father in OIAL was housing Astaroth, and that said soul is what is giving Orion his unique "gifts" such as his powers and beefcake physique.
I know you didn't say he is an NPC, I added that part in myself, my bad on the formstting and grammar part ❤

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to do this by adding the PC build to the already installed mac application or do I need to download a fresh 0.5?
If you already have a 0.5 build installed on your Mac then it'll work just fine. You'll just need to download the latest PC build (0.6). I can't speak for builds that have mods installed. So be mindful of that.

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
i was on the same boat. now that i played it. i suggest you to do so too. i dont want to ruin your experience but i do really think its worth it. ITS JUST DAMN
Im really struggling with not playing it yet o_O
I even installed a couple of days ago Being a DIK coz I didnt get to play it yet and I hope Ill get distracted enough and forget about Eternum...

doubleliu

Jul 13, 2023
Im really struggling with not playing it yet o_O
I even installed a couple of days ago Being a DIK coz I didnt get to play it yet and I hope Ill get distracted enough and forget about Eternum...
nah man, trust me i rather stop at 6 than 5. there is a reason i dont want to spoil it for you. i suggest you to just play the eternum and then wait for the next chap.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So my question is: "Are you using a 0.5 save file modded and if that's the case which mod did you used Sancho's Mod or LightmanP's mod? "
If you used the former mod then you'll need to wait for Sancho to update his mod to 0.6 version or you will need to use a 0.5 file without mod to play the 0.6 update. If you used the latter mod (LightmanP's one) then you should be able to play the game normally. (maybe the explanation is not clear and for that i'm sorry as English is not my first language)
bare 0.5 - fail to load - seems i need mod for 0.5.
heh installed mod from 0.6 - not help
emmm i seems to be use Lightman...
i need Sancho mod...
where to get Sancho?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes