ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
where to get sancho mod for 0.6? on the 1st page of this game thread only Lightman... =(
Sanco's saves not compatible with bare version or Lightman mod...

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Man trust me..i played almost half of it...it's hell out of a good story i admit and everyone loves this game... Maybe it's not for me...
Like i was tolerating MC behaviour like when some Li says she have a boyfriend he got jealous...and start stuttering like crazy...it pissed me of when there was a forced scene involved..in egypt dungeon...i totally hate that scene...Lots of MC have perverted thoughts.. But this one is creep man...and a pathetic loser...that's how i feel
Hes far from pathetic loser lmao you dont play enough games if u think hes a loser mc

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
And I stand corrected. Can that be edited into the OP as well?
Sadly not allowed any more, wouldn't be really fair if I add my own, but am not allowed to add other peoples and compressed versions :D

Jun 2, 2022
where to get sancho mod for 0.6? on the 1st page of this game thread only Lightman... =(
Sanco's saves not compatible with bare version or Lightman mod...

Not updated yet, it seems, but all SanchoMods can use his save file fixer which is available on every mod post.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So Caribdis dude, that scene with the kid, yeah you know the one. That was really refreshing.
There's a lot of loli content filled games uploaded on here, and I was pretty horrified by one I saw recently, I didn't realise before trying it, really thought was going in a different direction until suddenly it wasn't, so it was a breath of fresh air to play this last update of yours and have a nice line drawn there. Good stuff, keep on being an anti paedo. I approve. Also good job as usual on an excellent update in general.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Ok so I replayed the update, mainly because I was tired as fuck during my first play, and now I'm thinking about some points(some may seems far fetched but this is my opinion) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Some days I show my appreciation and support through short comments thrown here and there, other times I just talk out of my ass to forget a bad day at work while unrealistically expecting a favorite character of mine to gobble up my dick and sing my praises to feed my ever growing ego and help my escapism reach a state of Nirvana...But this is not one of those days. Today I had the time and pleasure to try the newest update of this brilliant gem, and boy was it a fucking joyful ride.

The countless possibilities that this story still offers are mind blowing, it goes from fantasy settings to historical ones, from ball freezing lands to sun scorched deserts filled with baddies trying to steal the gems from you, but the twist here this time is that you can do the same to them, the hunter became the hunted and you are no longer the newcomer with a crippling lack of experince and skills, you are now an actual threat, an animal thriving to reach the top of the food chain.

The plot has always been pleasant to read, so nothing new there really but Alex man..She is gonna kill me one of these days, she is too hot of a character to be part of any game, I`m afraid she`s gonna melt the whole multiverse.

HATS OFF

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Thank you for another awesome update this is one of few games on here that i never want to end. Damn fine work again i cant wait until the next update

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes