• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Haven't even finished half of v0.6, but another bangin' update so far! Really appreciate all the effort put into this.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
...PS:T wasn't about a time loop. It was more of a "reincarnation loop" than a "time loop," really.
I don't think it will be a time loop, that would kinda break the "real world". And I don't think there is anything in the game so far indicating a time loop, is there? :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think it will be a time loop, that would kinda break the "real world".
Me neither. Assuming there is indeed a loop that's taking place, reincarnation loop seems to be more fitting to the whole ghosts, chained souls, out-of-body experiences, and the walking dead theming that's prevalent in the VN so far, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Is it possible to do this by adding the PC build to the already installed mac application or do I need to download a fresh 0.5?
It is. Note that you don’t need to “merge” the folders. Just replace the old one entirely. That way an old wt mod will be removed, if you use one.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Me neither. Assuming there is indeed a loop that's taking place, reincarnation loop seems to be more fitting to the whole ghosts, chained souls, out-of-body experiences, and the walking dead theming that's prevalent in the VN so far, but that's just my opinion on the matter.
Remember the moment with Alex and the stars? That dimension is exactly like our dimension, but is just used for selling houses to rich people? Nonsense. I think that if the loop is not broken, the realm, dimension or whatever you want to call the world is doomed, and all the people in there. Yes, you can visit doomed realms, but they are empty, only NPCs and nothing more, just like the realm where you find Calypso, an endless and dead realm.
Orion is not the first, and maybe not the last, but I don't feel like is a time loop, is worse, every failure is another realm that perish and more souls condemned to suffer eternally.

But my problem is Luna and her powers. We don't know exactly how they work, she can see the future or just what happened in another realms? If she can see the future she can't change it, if she can see another realms, she can. And why Orion is inmune to that? He doesn't have a future? Is he unique, the first Orion in all the realms? To many questions, to little answers.

Reactions: afsdfssgfdhs

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But my problem is Luna and her powers. We don't know exactly how they work, she can see the future or just what happened in another realms? If she can see the future she can't change it, if she can see another realms, she can. And why Orion is inmune to that? He doesn't have a future? Is he unique, the first Orion in all the realms? To many questions, to little answers.
We know at least that Luna's powers operate via touch, and that her family has a history with the supernatural (specifically with regards to spirits and/or the soul). We also know that Luna can see things that will happen to that person later on, so it doesn't necessarily mean she could see a person's end (though it could be part of the list of things she sees).

My personal theory is that her powers are likely soul-related, in that she could see the fates of souls, but not Orion's because either there is something horribly wrong with his, or my crackpot theory is legit and that the soul residing within Orion is not his in the first place and that his vessel/mortal body is technically "empty" (basically meaning she can't read someone fate if their body and soul don't technically match). And the reason why her powers don't work in Eternum is because she and other players are essentially Astral Projections, and thus are just "copies" of the soul instead of the real deal.

Of course, there's the matter of "excommunication" and how that works if the one the Praetorians are excommunicating is just a "copy" of the soul. Could be that "excommunication" sends a killswitch to the nerve implant, which in turn bounces a player's true soul back into Eternum for collaring/transformation into an NPC. Anyway, this is me just spitballing theories, could be that Luna's powers operate differently and that excommunication has a different process from what I've said. We'll have to wait until a later update to see that thing settled (maybe in the next one given that it should be Luna's turn in the LI roulette).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

ggxox

Jan 20, 2020
Just finished the 0.6 patch and oh man how do you keep making it better, the renders are just amazing and the story is really picking up now, that cliffhanger was crazy.
I just want to add - I like the balance of sex scenes done within the real world and Eternum's world but I'm hoping to see crazier scenes that can only be possible inside Eternum if you know what I mean, and I think that was really foreshadowed by the example of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best of luck with the future updates!

Reactions: VicValenn

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
well, that's great, super! (spoiler: no!)
mod 0.6a downloaded and installed. did not help.
And now what i can do? play from the beginning?
So my question is: "Are you using a 0.5 save file modded and if that's the case which mod did you used Sancho's Mod or LightmanP's mod? "
If you used the former mod then you'll need to wait for Sancho to update his mod to 0.6 version or you will need to use a 0.5 file without mod to play the 0.6 update. If you used the latter mod (LightmanP's one) then you should be able to play the game normally. (maybe the explanation is not clear and for that i'm sorry as English is not my first language)

Reactions: zeldagamernl

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
So my question is: "Are you using a 0.5 save file modded and if that's the case which mod did you used Sancho's Mod or LightmanP's mod? "
If you used the former mod then you'll need to wait for Sancho to update his mod to 0.6 version or you will need to use a 0.5 file without mod to play the 0.6 update. If you used the latter mod (LightmanP's one) then you should be able to play the game normally. (maybe the explanation is not clear and for that i'm sorry as English is not my first language)
I asked the original question. To answer you Im using the SanchoMod for 0.5. That would explain it. I didnt pay attention to the mod maker when I downloaded it here for 0.6, since there is no link to anything different right now. Thanks for the help from me.

Reactions: Ellyx

shauvik1997

May 16, 2022
Just saw it dropped to public early. Very much look forward to dig in, however i have friends over saturday so it likely won't drop before sunday. Most decisions seem straight forward but the Collector section is really interesting, still have to figure out the max content way.
Thanks Buddy Waiting for it..

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
We know at least that Luna's powers operate via touch, and that her family has a history with the supernatural (specifically with regards to spirits and/or the soul). We also know that Luna can see things that will happen to that person later on, so it doesn't necessarily mean she could see a person's end (though it could be part of the list of things she sees).

My personal theory is that her powers are likely soul-related, in that she could see the fates of souls, but not Orion's because either there is something horribly wrong with his, or my crackpot theory is legit and that the soul residing within Orion is not his in the first place and that his vessel/mortal body is technically "empty" (basically meaning she can't read someone fate if their body and soul don't technically match). And the reason why her powers don't work in Eternum is because she and other players are essentially Astral Projections, and thus are just "copies" of the soul instead of the real deal.

Of course, there's the matter of "excommunication" and how that works if the one the Praetorians are excommunicating is just a "copy" of the soul. Could be that "excommunication" sends a killswitch to the nerve implant, which in turn bounces a player's true soul back into Eternum for collaring/transformation into an NPC. Anyway, this is me just spitballing theories, could be that Luna's powers operate differently and that excommunication has a different process from what I've said. We'll have to wait until a later update to see that thing settled (maybe in the next one given that it should be Luna's turn in the LI roulette).
The truth is.. The game was rigged from the start.
Maybe she can't see Orions future because he has so many that they almost "overload" her powers.
Or maybe like you said Orion isn't real and/or is also an NPC

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The truth is.. The game was rigged from the start.
Maybe she can't see Orions future because he has so many that they almost "overload" her powers.
I mean...the easiest solution would be, that his future is just in flux considering is a player character and the player can make different decisions leading to different outcomes...who knows how "Meta" this will become. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
?? That's not what I said. I said Orion could simply be registering as an "empty" shell to her because his soul and his body doesn't match, hence causing her powers to not work. This is based on a crackpot theory I made a while back that states that Orion is maybe housing a soul that is older than he is, kinda like how the MC's father in OIAL was housing Astaroth, and that said soul is what is giving Orion his unique "gifts" such as his powers and beefcake physique.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes