hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
I like both games and Tybalt in BaDIK is just meant as a complete asshole with no redeeming quality. While we have overall seen a lot less of Axel it seems to me that he might play a lot different role than just being the asshole of the story.

Chang "vs." Derek...honestly I need to disagree here. Chang is a funny comic relief but - at least so far - you could easily delete him out of the story and outside of a few jokes, nothing of substance would be lost (with the exception of a few things during the heist). He is very underutilized which honestly is okay with me. Making a joke about or with him every now and then is okay, I rather not have him steal "screen time" from any of the girls, to be honest.

Derek on the other hand is very vital to the BaDIK story and you can't really delete him out of the script without utterly changing it.
you must be fun at parties lol ...chang is fine. and, on that matter i haven't seen any Dostoievski level of dept in any of the characters in this entire site. just the dept of Alex.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know why I find it so amusing when I see assets from other games just ripped and placed into Eternum like the portal gun on the wall and then you have the fucking twins from atomic dawn.
I'm sure he is talking about the copyright and artistic property, not particular 3d models themselves. Sharing available assets is not a problem but making and using assets of others may be, like using a model of the portal gun, which is valve's property, like op said.
Considering that there's some lore implications regarding the existence of such objects in Eternum it's likely that the usage of those is partially intentional (and partially "look, these assets basically exist thanks to the modding community, might as well put them to good use").

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Guys I have one question about this game, are there any romanceable milfs in game?

If yes then how many are there?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i just want to ask does the 0.6 update is available for all on android users?
You can try this, but iirc the official android version hasn't released yet (and Cari hasn't mentioned when it'll release, could be that it'll come out sometime during the public release).

Made a compressed Android port of Eternum v0.6 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain

Reactions: Samael-79

yuki096

Jul 3, 2023
You can try this, but iirc the official android version hasn't released yet (and Cari hasn't mentioned when it'll release, could be that it'll come out sometime during the public release).
thank you for replying, i try to open the link but no avail seems it was block or something. I tried to look for another unofficial 0.6 it works but my saves from 0.5 (original game not mod) doesn't work with the unofficial 0.6 that i install. It seems that 0.6 had some cheats on it.

Is there a way to load my saves from 0.5 to the unofficial 0.6 mod without breaking something?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
thank you for replying, i try to open the link but no avail seems it was block or something. I tried to look for another unofficial 0.6 it works but my saves from 0.5 (original game not mod) doesn't work with the unofficial 0.6 that i install. It seems that 0.6 had some cheats on it.

Is there a way to load my saves from 0.5 to the unofficial 0.6 mod without breaking something?
If you're worried about breaking something then IMO your best bet is to wait until the public release port where there's less chance that your saves get broken and such. :(

Reactions: yuki096

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I guess Nova being split into separate personalities (unknowingly by outside force) is as close as we can get to her(?) having a "scene" that is unquestionably consensual :KEK: glad I gave up on her as soon as they mentioned being drugged with MC

HyejuWon

Aug 6, 2022
Could someone explain how 'death' works within the normal framework of the game (like what normal people playing the game experience, not the one that is part of the main plot) - what happens to the player and the character

I get confused on why some people seem to really care about dying while others dont (such as being in a war server - does it not affect their entire acc?)

Also - How do yall stand to wait (likely) years for these games to complete, i just found eternum a few months ago and just waiting for .6 was brutal, another few years before itll even complete is going to be crazy

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Could someone explain how 'death' works within the normal framework of the game (like what normal people playing the game experience, not the one that is part of the main plot) - what happens to the player and the character

I get confused on why some people seem to really care about dying while others dont (such as being in a war server - does it not affect their entire acc?)
Game-wise Eternum functions like a massive multiplayer roguelite with a leveling system that functions more like WoW's faction rep system than a traditional RPG system. Levels technically don't do anything (i.e. you don't grow physically strong, you don't become intelligent, nor charismatic. All of your "base stats" are basically tied to your IRL physical attributes) other than provide you access to spells (level-locked) and equipment (likely level-locked or the vendor that sells said equipment can only be talked to when you reach a certain level). If you die, you lose your levels and equipment and you start back at level one, so if you're a higher level player it's kind of a big deal if you die (as you'll have to start from scratch and grind again if you want to reach those levels where you gain access to better spells and equipment).

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Like there are people who do extreme sports and all that, they live for the thrill.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Also - How do yall stand to wait (likely) years for these games to complete, i just found eternum a few months ago and just waiting for .6 was brutal, another few years before itll even complete is going to be crazy
The game has a "permadeath mode", in regards that the player dies (not at the Praetorians' hands), and the experience and inventory they had is lost (unless he/she managed to stash it away somehow somewhere). In v0.5 Nova did mentioned that some people were thrilled about playing in certain servers, even if it meant they lost everything they owned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

As far as we know just getting killed by other players means you're losing your character and your inventory (similar to a permadeath or hardcore mode in normal games). So you have to start at Level 1 again.

What is a bit inconsistent and not yet really clear is how much actual character "levels" in Eternum really mean, since it seems that even high level player can die by just a bullet to the head from a normal gun, just as in "real" life. Also not clear is how much "skills" transfer to a new character. So if your high level version knows powerful magic and you die, do you have to learn that magic again from scratch for example?

And how do we cope with waiting? By coming up with all manners of crackpot theories and slowly going insane doing so of course. Just like in the threads to all these very story driven and successful games in this forum. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes