slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
the last version i played was v0.4. has there been significant content over the last two updates or would you recommend waiting for a few more updates? for some perspective i don't like coming back to a game where each update barely progresses the story, and just teases you with even more cliffhangers.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
the last version i played was v0.4. has there been significant content over the last two updates or would you recommend waiting for a few more updates? for some perspective i don't like coming back to a game where each update barely progresses the story, and just teases you with even more cliffhangers.
+ 8 nsfw scenes, the plot doesn't advance much but it has interesting lore drops and MC's ability is starting to take shape

Reactions: slutseekerm

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I think not only is the animation amazing but Alex's attitude, the "It can never happen again" only for it to continue was *chef's kiss*
Yeah, the whole atmosphere was pretty awesome, and the "it can never happen again" was that master humor touch without breaking the mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021
The only hair style of the girls I really didn't like was Penny's weird hair...helmet?
Man if there was something to fault in cari's character design choices in this game, it'd definitely be that penny got the short end of the stick early on

Grateful everyday that shes only upgraded in every update since

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I'll go one further and say it's possibly the best sex scene in any adult game ever. I can't recall one that's better, to be honest.
Might as well be, dunno, don't usually play Unity, RPGM or Unreal so I can't say if they're much different. But in ren'Py I can't recall a better one, not even in OIAL, Depraved Awakening, BAD, COBD. And these are some of the best games around.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
starting with a great speech, nice one <3 i love this novel View attachment 2818665
Too bad enough that the speech giver was the first to go out in the assault. Poor guy doesn't get a break so far (wonder if Eternum will give to him some achievement for dying so frequently, like a body bag for example).

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Too bad enough that the speech giver was the first to go out in the assault. Poor guy doesn't get a break so far (wonder if Eternum will give to him some achievement for dying so frequently, like a body bag for example).
Jerry is the new Kenny.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That makes me think of heading to the castle in Ubervald on Discworld for some reason - probably the black coach and horses, because what is effectively Discworld's version of Dracula's castle probably isn't so cheery (no, not Cheery Littlebottom, the dwarf). But that illustration does seem familiar - maybe Paul Kidby did a "darker" illustration with a similar feel for "Carpe Jugulum"... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes