RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DAMN BRO! You got me! I wasn't waiting her! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is coolest animation I have ever seen in any adult game, damn... I just wish we done QTE here, would be very cool.

I told before and I'm gonna say again, I'm really annoyed with hairs getting changed over and over again, most of characters first hairs were nearly perfect, I see no reason to chance them constantly, even MC's hair looks worse than before in this update, he was looking pretty cool with old one.

Overall it was good update, but no sex scene with Penelope made me sad, I need more Penelope :( And last scene ended place I wouldn't want it at all, I wish you didn't let us wait for months with that cliffhanger and instead stop the update before the pizza delivery.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would assume that "levels" in Eternum don't work like in level-based RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons but more like in skill-based RPGs like Traveller or Call of Cthulhu, where no matter how far the character has come, a headshot is still fatal. "Levels" would thus merely determine the availability of certain talents and abilities. "Levels" in turn are probably earned similarly to Skyrim: the more often you use a skill, the better the skill generally becomes, but the more often you also generally have to use skills to level up.

That would also explain why Penny, even though she hasn't had any real field use in the current update, already knows how to use very solid healing skills. At the same time, it also explains why all the ladies specialize in their skills and don't dip into everything a bit: There will only be a limited maximum of "levels" and the further you spread those "levels" the less access you have to advanced abilities and become a jack of all trades, master of none.

Reactions: staggerlee32

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
DAMN BRO! You got me! I wasn't waiting her! :D

This is coolest animation I have ever seen in any adult game, damn... I just wish we done QTE here, would be very cool.

I told before and I'm gonna say again, I'm really annoyed with hairs getting changed over and over again, most of characters first hairs were nearly perfect, I see no reason to chance them constantly, even MC's hair looks worse than before in this update, he was looking pretty cool with old one.

Overall it was good update, but no sex scene with Penelope made me sad, I need more Penelope :( And last scene ended place I wouldn't want it at all, I wish you didn't let us wait for months with that cliffhanger and instead stop the update before the pizza delivery.
No Penelope scene made me sad too, but the Alex scene more than made up for it. Also, I think every Eternum update has ended on a cliffhanger. I think cliffhangers are great because they keep me interested and longing for the next update.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Now that the topic of death is being brought up, I've a question.

Honestly I like most of the hair styles and it is just kinda normal that they would change every now and then. For Annie it is even part of her story that she is growing her hair out in the real world because the MC told her he like her longer hair in Eternum.

Speaking of which: Her hair looks great in Eternum in this patch:

Also Nancy's longer hair looks a lot better than her original hairstyle.

Also also: The MC's hair growing fast might actually be some kind of plot point, considering it got specifically mentioned in the episode.

The only hair style of the girls I really didn't like was Penny's weird hair...helmet?

screenshot0042.png

:ROFLMAO:

And of course there should be more Penny (and Luna and Nancy) in 0.7 again. (y)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Also also: The MC's hair growing fast might actually be some kind of plot point, considering it got specifically mentioned in the episode.
Still holding out hope that one of my personal wishes for Orion's final look comes true (lol)...

His hairstyle is kinda reminiscent of Neo's hairdo in the first Matrix film...

KeanuShortLongHair.jpg

My pipe dream is that his look would eventually match the one on the right (minus the stubble) just to match Neo's appearance progression from the first Matrix movie to Resurrections (and also the potential "breathtaking" memes / jokes that would come out of it), but that's just my personal shitty take. I'll still respect whatever the author has planned for MC later down the line (provided his look changes anyway).

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
[/SPOILER]
Have to disagree on that part, for me changing the hair brings a more "realist" side to the game, it is normal for people to change their hairstyle(especially girls) and it kinda kills the "boredom" of having to look at people with the same appearance all the time. What I agree on is that some hairstyles are better than others, as Takkatakka said, that Penelope's hairstyle was kinda weird :ROFLMAO: (and for Orion, the hair growth is a plot point as well as his body growth)

For those who don't like Anie's hairstyle in the real world for this update, don't worry it's only temporary and only for 0.6

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The VN itself is already a walking copyright infringement (i.e. uses renders from a game whose developer/publisher states that doing so is considered copyright infringement, uses assets from other games for use in certain scenes) so either Cari just doesn't give a fuck or he does but he's banking on the fact that the game isn't "sold on Steam" levels of popular and is thus flying under the radar of litigious license holders.
which games are those?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oof... the scene with the player and the little boy NPC. Did the game dev get his knickers in a twist over people wanting lewd scenes for flashback characters?

The player had a point. As far as he knows the NPC is just lines of code, seems a little vindictive to kill him.
Have you lost your mind sir? If it were real life, and you were the MC, and you saw some fucknut bastard luring a child (human/humanoid/alien/sheep/goat doesn't matter) you would seriously think all is well and normal?

You can't be serious. If you are I guarantee the feds are already keeping an eye on you. Holy shit!

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I'm always praising Caribdis writing and storytelling, but now I'm gonna praise something I don't usually talk about, cause it's not as if I understand about it anyways, the sex scene with Alex is top tier sex animation, one of the best I've ever seen in any renpy game. This game is amazing!

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I'm always praising Caribdis writing and storytelling, but now I'm gonna praise something I don't usually talk about, cause it's not as if I understand about it anyways, the sex scene with Alex is top tier sex animation, one of the best I've ever seen in any renpy game. This game is amazing!
I think not only is the animation amazing but Alex's attitude, the "It can never happen again" only for it to continue was *chef's kiss*

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oof... the scene with the player and the little boy NPC. Did the game dev get his knickers in a twist over people wanting lewd scenes for flashback characters?

The player had a point. As far as he knows the NPC is just lines of code, seems a little vindictive to kill him.
Any adult luring or attempting to do harm to a child has signed his own death warrant. They are to be summarily executed and left for the carrion animals to dispose.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Could someone explain how 'death' works within the normal framework of the game (like what normal people playing the game experience, not the one that is part of the main plot) - what happens to the player and the character

I get confused on why some people seem to really care about dying while others dont (such as being in a war server - does it not affect their entire acc?)

Also - How do yall stand to wait (likely) years for these games to complete, i just found eternum a few months ago and just waiting for .6 was brutal, another few years before itll even complete is going to be crazy
Just look at Jerry. He's a walking example that hubris gets you killed and you start over from scratch over and over and over again.

I'd feel sorry for Jerry but goddamn prick don't know when to quit and he's muscling in on Little Mega Girl.

So keep on going Jerry! Keep being that one guy to die again and again because you couldn't see the troll named John Cena that came and clapped you against the wall! Wasn't my fault! But who beat the troll, Jerry! It wasn't you, was it?!

Sorry. Jerry dies and I get giddy.

sasha512

Jan 3, 2023
I seem to have lost my saves when I uninstalled 0.5 a while back. I just installed the 0.6 android port posted a few pages back and there are no saves. Are they stored somewhere and I need to move them?
Or can someone share their save? I had all the "best" options and everything unlocked.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I'll go one further and say it's possibly the best sex scene in any adult game ever. I can't recall one that's better, to be honest.
Hero Party must fall has top tier scenes one after the other and believe me if you're into netori it will be the best fap you've ever had

Reactions: Shiro.Kun
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes