Feb 24, 2019
[B]Caribdis[/B] Thank you! Once in a Lifetime was a good surprise, but... Eternum... Damn, you set the bar too much high.
I don't know what kind of sorcery you use, but you got me all in on this one (the characters, the story AND GOD, your choice of music, Eternum soundtrack is synonim of perma goose bump!). You gain another supporter on Patreon mate!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Every time. Just when I think I'm back to stan'ing for Luna and Dalia, the next scene with another LI leads in and I rethink it all. Annie is just like her sister Dalia in so many surprising and important ways, my God. Holy shit, what an update. Waited for a mod to update patiently, and it was worth it. Wow. Alex too, holy shit. Fucking semen demons. All of them.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But my god, Carabdis left us with blue balls.
Nah Alex took pretty good care of my balls I'd say. I wonder how they're gonna go back to being just friends that play VR shit together after a night like that.
The cliffhanger was good regardless though.

Annie is just like her sister Dalia in so many surprising and important ways, my God.
These two are not related.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2820864
(This is a joke btw, don't take it seriously lol)
I take it y'all are saying Caribdis needs to recalibrate his Luna Calendar? That his Luna Cycle is off?

Then again, she's one of my "Best Girls" (Annie, Nova, Luna - guess that makes me an ANL guy), and I can understand why so many are mooning over her every update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes