1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

This is a playlist of the songs used in Eternum so far, so feel free to check it out.
OST fits so well that I've never noticed there is 47 tracks already lol.

It should be illegal to have this many best girls.
Should be obligatory to have this many best girls. Oialt just proved that, and Eternum is reconfirming it.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I am really digging a lot of the sci-fi AVNs coming out, and this might be in the top 3 with CoBD and TftUV. I really can't decide on a favorite LI.

Annie: Reminds me of Shortcake from Sunshine Love. Her and MC's awkwardness is super endearing. Top 3.
Nancy: Bit of the standard MILF archetype right now, but she's so kind and the tension... oh boy...
Penelope: A bit underdeveloped right now, but she has potential.
Dalia: Tomboy master race! I love when that soft side accidentally shows up.
Luna: Shy goth girl with a big heart who keeps trying to hide her crush on the MC? Adorable! Top 3.
Alex: Every AVN needs a good tsundere, and she is a good tsundere. Top 3.
Nova: Hilarious and adorable. If she wasn't so often relegated to comic relief, she would maybe be in Top 3, but she feels like a secondary LI right now.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I am really digging a lot of the sci-fi AVNs coming out, and this might be in the top 3 with CoBD and TftUV. I really can't decide on a favorite LI.

Annie: Reminds me of Shortcake from Sunshine Love. Her and MC's awkwardness is super endearing. Top 3.
Nancy: Bit of the standard MILF archetype right now, but she's so kind and the tension... oh boy...
Penelope: A bit underdeveloped right now, but she has potential.
Dalia: Tomboy master race! I love when that soft side accidentally shows up.
Luna: Shy goth girl with a big heart who keeps trying to hide her crush on the MC? Adorable! Top 3.
Alex: Every AVN needs a good tsundere, and she is a good tsundere. Top 3.
Nova: Hilarious and adorable. If she wasn't so often relegated to comic relief, she would maybe be in Top 3, but she feels like a secondary LI right now.
Whats TftUV ?

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I'm really conflicted about this game.

Graphics are amazing, it's incredible how much the developer has improved from the previous game. Characters are varied, all very attractive and kind of different, but too over the top sometimes. Writing is not bad, dialogues flows better than the average of these games and there are some genuinely funny moments (I absolutely loved the bit where the MC thought he was being followed).

On the other hand the plot is very weak, it seems that the only motor of the game world is the MC, nothing happens outside of him. From the moment he starts playing the game he immediately starts solving mysteries that no one other could, eberyone else seems a noob, there is no struggle whatsoever from his part. There are hints of him being like a chosen one to justify all this, but frankly that would be just lazy writing. At the beginning the MC is hinted as not being particularly successful with women, and it plays out as a funny scene, going on with the game one could wonder why though, 'cause every single woman in the game immediately falls for him, with no effort whatsoever on his part.
I also find an extremely lazy choice to cut out any possible contrast with his best friend by making him fall in love with an extremely unattractive girl, it could have just been a funny scene, but to me it felt childish to get rid of any potential threat from his part dealing with him this way.

Anyway the game is extremely good, but there are too many things that makes my eyes roll painfully.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
At the beginning the MC is hinted as not being particularly successful with women, and it plays out as a funny scene, going on with the game one could wonder why though, 'cause every single woman in the game immediately falls for him, with no effort whatsoever on his part.
I mean, that's not completely the case. Alex certainly hasn't fallen for the MC (yet), and Nova even tried to gut him when they first met.

Nancy could be chalked off as someone who's just horni because she hasn't had sex for so long, so she's having a hard time keeping her horni in check with MC staying at her place.

Annie is basically the "childhood friend who secretly loves the MC" trope, and it could be argued that she's probably the reason why MC was not successful with women back in Europe (it's mentioned in 0.1 that people think MC and her are dating, so any advances MC might make on other women could be seen as him trying to "cheat" and they probably didn't want to be involved in that).

Penelope is focused on having her modeling dreams take off. And while Dalia is hinted to have a crush on MC, she develops a low opinion of him due to the bathroom incident in 0.1.

And Luna...I think she's just trying to make friends, and is probably elated that she finally has someone whom she could touch with her bare hands without the fear of her power activating.

I also find an extremely lazy choice to cut out any possible contrast with his best friend by making him fall in love with an extremely unattractive girl, it could have just been a funny scene, but to me it felt childish to get rid of any potential threat from his part dealing with him this way.
"Once in a Lifetime," the author's past game, already did the "introduce a rival threat to the MC that starts hitting on the LI's" schtick, so it's possible that the author just didn't want to go that road again with Chang.

Also, people - fictional or not - are allowed to have their preferences. Not everyone has a thing for conventionally attractive women.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I mean, that's not completely the case. Alex certainly hasn't fallen for the MC (yet), and Nova even tried to gut him when they first met.

Nancy could be chalked off as someone who's just horni because she hasn't had sex for so long, so she's having a hard time keeping her horni in check with MC staying at her place.

Annie is basically the "childhood friend who secretly loves the MC" trope, and it could be argued that she's probably the reason why MC was not successful with women back in Europe (it's mentioned in 0.1 that people think MC and her are dating, so any advances MC might make on other women could be seen as him trying to "cheat" and they probably didn't want to be involved in that).

Penelope is focused on having her modeling dreams take off. And while Dalia is hinted to have a crush on MC, she develops a low opinion of him due to the bathroom incident in 0.1.

And Luna...I think she's just trying to make friends, and is probably elated that she finally has someone whom she could touch with her bare hands without the fear of her power activating.
Mmm.. well, Alex might be the only one, but she's already on track of course, with the "my prince" flashback. If Nova don't qualify for immediately falling for the MC I don't know who does.. she has the "I'm going to gut you" introduction scene but as soon as she hacks him she's already in love practically, even buying a phone after living without it for her entire life just 'cause she met the MC (again, see how he seems to be the only motor of the game world). Penelope, see the photoshoot. Really..

With the Chang situation is not that I want him as rival, far from, it, it just seems to me that the decision to make him fall in love with the only ugly girl present in the game is a cheap way to deal with him.

Anyway I don't wanna diss it, I really like the game as I said, it's just that it fails too often to keep in check my suspension of disbelief.

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
This is shaping up to be a regular battle-harem. I’m guessing that Dalia, the warrior, will get the magic sword when they find it. Nova, Annie, Luna and Alex already have their powers. It’s hard to see where Nancy & Penny will fit, though. Maybe hostages that need to be rescued before the climax?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
This is shaping up to be a regular battle-harem. I’m guessing that Dalia, the warrior, will get the magic sword when they find it. Nova, Annie, Luna and Alex already have their powers. It’s hard to see where Nancy & Penny will fit, though. Maybe hostages that need to be rescued before the climax?
Like OctavianusAugustus said, Nancy with her training could use a Hand-to-Hand character, heck maybe even a Ninja like Tesshu From the game Tenchu Wrath of Heaven.

Penny maybe another range character or buffer? That assuming she will join them in dungeons raids/quest as combat member.

Nancy practices yoga and kickbox, she can be a Monk (hand-to-hand damage dealer). Penny I really have no idea.
I'm lowkey expecting another twist about Luna's ingame power since we haven't seen her in action yet.
Wasn't she a summoner? She will probably use her pets/summons to scout/dps/tank.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
The only thing i don't really like in this game is that in dialogue if u have two options one is basically "wrong" because of this point system, and u can loose path (and basically content for that girl) just by chosing wrong line of dialogue.
Aside of that story is interesting, girls are gorgeous, maybe MC need better haircut as so many people pointed.

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 933 Votes