Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As someone who always renames the MCs out of habit, and didn't make enough of the mythological connections until well into the game, and is old, I went with a name inspired by his transformation, nostalgia, and a lack of actually remembering what it was like to experience the thing that spawned the name ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, I will go with the default name if it exists--unless the default name is Anon, MC, or the like.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I checked the code and she has a path variable and a point system just like the other main LIs. I wonder if the reason she is not listed is because caribdis does not want to spoil new players? But yes it will be nice to have her own outfits/gallery scenes like the other LIs.
If my theory is true, then her RP won't matter because Caly will just love or hate Orion, but her fate is ultimately tied with him. It's similar like the elf in her fairytale, but Orion is both the master and liberator of that story (depending on player choice). The fact that Orion can conjure her is a sign that she's currently not free, despite she says she'll not be imprisoned again. The question is can she kill Orion? She can hold Orion still with her power, but can she obliterate him? My guess is that she can't, and that she can freeze Orion only because he hasn't discovered his true power yet. Once he starts knowing more about himself, he perhaps can even wield some of her power, like that villain from her story. If true, then in a way, she really is his weapon.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A few corrections here:

Jerry is around to show that you can be killed and resurrected from scratch just find. The big deal is excommunication which was explicitly shown to us with regards to Ben's death. That also is shown with the murder mystery where Luna and Annie Alex shine that we are tied to this plane with the MC in some capacity.

Arasaka is a Soul Killer virus. Source: I'm a tabletop player that loves Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red and I'm real familiar with the lore besides the 2077 game. That particular virus kills you then makes a copy to put onto the net. And don't get me started on Rache Bartmoss and the RABIDS. That guy was crazy.

Good post btw.
Thank you. I read a bit of Cyberpunk lore after playing 2077 so I'm familiar with the concept, but it's more of a generic reference. The concept of digitization of the human mind. The same can be said about some episodes of the Black Mirror, such as San Junipero.

Reactions: Ungawa
Jun 24, 2021
Alex...The best animation and performance .. 100/100.
well done Dev ... you have taken the animation to the next level.

If you anyone does not agree than.. challenge the 100/100

Reactions: Jarulf

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Have you lost your mind sir? If it were real life, and you were the MC, and you saw some fucknut bastard luring a child (human/humanoid/alien/sheep/goat doesn't matter) you would seriously think all is well and normal?

You can't be serious. If you are I guarantee the feds are already keeping an eye on you. Holy shit!
Except we don't even know if its an actual child, we don't know if every NPC is like Thanatos and is an actual person turned into an NPC. The MC admits this.

If the child NPC truly is simply lines of code then I don't see anything wrong with doing whatever you want to it. Because then it's not an actual person, it's just an object.

More to the point, is that the other playing was saying all the common arguments people make in favor of taboo erotic fiction. "It's not real", "I wouldn't do this in real life", "It's just lines of code". The Developer is throwing stones in a glass house if he's implying that those arguments hold no merit.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Except we don't even know if its an actual child, we don't know if every NPC is like Thanatos and is an actual person turned into an NPC. The MC admits this.

If the child NPC truly is simply lines of code then I don't see anything wrong with doing whatever you want to it. Because then it's not an actual person, it's just an object.

More to the point, is that the other playing was saying all the common arguments people make in favor of taboo erotic fiction. "It's not real", "I wouldn't do this in real life", "It's just lines of code". The Developer is throwing stones in a glass house if he's implying that those arguments hold no merit.
This argument isn't valid no matter the games, it's even less in Eternum. In Eternum you can feel the sensations of things like in real life, so much so that they are people who will confuse both. It's totally a possibility (and a high one) that if someone accomplish his pulsions in Eternum, they will try it in the real world.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oof... the scene with the player and the little boy NPC. Did the game dev get his knickers in a twist over people wanting lewd scenes for flashback characters?

The player had a point. As far as he knows the NPC is just lines of code, seems a little vindictive to kill him.

You're so dead

giphy.gif

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Prolly a HS2 thing. She's supposed to be old, right? Luna's Grandma also has the same issue, IIRC...

(Haven't used HS2 but I'm assuming that all female models likely share the same skin texture (any HS2 dev out there correct me if I'm wrong lol) so I can see how making an old lady can be quite the struggle if the aging morpher is just barebones and shite...)

Dev: Look, I just want a female character that looks like an authentic old person. Is that too hard?

HS2: Got it. We'll just deepen the laugh lines and add a little something on her cheeks and eyebags and call it a day.

Dev: ಠ_ಠ
I'm not HS2 dev but I can tell you that HS2 Studio is a and even more gigantic pain in the ass than MC's cock even though it's powerful as hell...like MC's cock

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes