Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I doubt Eva will become a hidden LI like Caly but I can see her still getting a few more optional quickie scenes with Orion down the line. No strings attached, just casual sex because Orion gonna Orion. DX
Sure, could be...in that case I would still question why a scene with her instead with one of the LIs. I get that some people pretty much want to see the MCs in these games fuck every decent looking woman he comes across, but in Eternum I like the LIs we have so much, I would always prefer more scenes with anyone of them over an additional scene with Eva or any other female character the MC might meet.

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Actually you completely agreed with it. :ROFLMAO:

is just another way of saying: There are no side girls anymore like there were in OiaL, they are all equal now and are all much more integrated into the story. That is one of the aspects of Eternum compared to OiaL that Cari very much improved. ;)

That also means that there are no real Side Girls anymore and I doubt Eva will become one...I mean...why? We have enough full LIs as it is. Cari has already splitting there screen time between updates, why throw even more into the mix that would only take away of the main LIs?
Ah!Ah! Ok, I agree on that and they are too adorable to be considered " main or side" to me, I love them too dearly.
anime-like.gif

P.s. For Eva, and Maat is my greed that come out ( I'm worse than Orion on that point... I think... sorry not sorry.....:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:):sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Sure, could be...in that case I would still question why a scene with her instead with one of the LIs. I get that some people pretty much want to see the MCs in these games fuck every decent looking woman he comes across, but in Eternum I like the LIs we have so much, I would always prefer more scenes with anyone of them over an additional scene with Eva or any other female character the MC might meet.
That's why I said "quickie" and not something along the lines of a full event. That mini-Nova scene for instance back in the Collector's mansion seems to be a test run on how such scenes will go: it's just one or two angles worth of animation, it's short, and it doesn't significantly take too much time to set up and end. Not to mention such scenes are probably sparse and far between that it won't take away much dev time best devoted in making full-fledged events and scenes for the other LI's.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
WE NEED MORE PANCHO IN 0.7! View attachment 2829951
That's asking for a "Something About Mary" type of moment...

In other news:

Just had the conversation with Axel at the bus stop. I'm now a lot less surprised by this trajectory since I played OIALT between v0.5 and v0.6. Seeing that VN put me a little more into the mind of Caribdis and the occult and "other worldly" overtones make much more sense to me. At first, I really didn't get it, but was going with it because it's a very engaging story with great characters (and ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY INSANE fans ;)), and now that I see how Cari's first major foray into VNs went, I think I'll be less surprised by any of the weirdness that comes next. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just finished Ep.6.
It is difficult to describe all the emotions. Eternum is just a brain explosion. I originally thought that this game refers to Ready Player One. But the world of Eternum is much deeper. Virtual reality, which is hyper-realistic, if you die, you have a chance to die in real life. And remember Axel's words - "Eternum is not a game". So what is it, the Matrix? Maybe, but is the real world beyond Eternum is real, or is it just another simulation? Throughout the game, there are many hints about this that make you doubt the reality of this world. And from this cliffhanger, when the souls of dying people are digitized and remain in Eternum, goosebumps went on. Hello Westworld and Arasaka "Save Your Soul" program. The title of the game itself screams about it, you can live forever, but there are some nuances.
So far, the true nature of Eternum remains a mystery and will have to wait a couple of years before all the cards are revealed. This is how Cyberpunk turns out with the addition of mysticism and fantasy. If I didn't already have a favorite AVN, this game would definitely take its place.

As for the girls, everything is the same. The most interesting are Alex, Nova and Luna. Everyone has different personalities, but each is attractive in its own way. But Alex is beyond competition for me. A rebel and independent soul who has been forced by life to hide her true emotions, which is why she can sometimes give vibes to tsundere. And ladies and gentlemen, all hail to the best lewd scene in all Eternum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
My theory that Caly is listed as other girls is not because of her lack of main role but the opposite. She'll always end up with Orion, no matter the outcome. Assuming the player decides to not romance any of the LIs, Orion will still get an ending with Caly, no matter if the ending is good or bad. So, she doesn't need an icon to show her affection rate because her path is already set in stone with Orion. I mean Orion can even conjure her, so whether she likes it or not, she's with him. However, it'd be nice if we can see her outfits in the character view like the other LIs.

Reactions: agrdtcwa

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ohh ... that's an interesting thought. I haven't been able to wrap my head around what comes next.

Maybe this will bring your mood back up - it did mine!
It was so satisfying.
Exactly!
satisfaction-tom-hanks.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
My theory that Caly is listed as other girls is not because of her lack of main role but the opposite. She'll always end up with Orion, no matter the outcome. Assuming the player decides to not romance any of the LIs, Orion will still get an ending with Caly, no matter if the ending is good or bad. So, she doesn't need an icon to show her affection rate because her path is already set in stone with Orion. I mean Orion can even conjure her, so whether she likes it or not, she's with him. However, it'd be nice if we can see her outfits in the character view like the other LIs.
I checked the code and she has a path variable and a point system just like the other main LIs. I wonder if the reason she is not listed is because caribdis does not want to spoil new players? But yes it will be nice to have her own outfits/gallery scenes like the other LIs.

Reactions: notBatman747
4.80 star(s) 889 Votes