Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I was thinking more along the lines of Calypso sitting down at the Carter household's dining table and munching on Dalia's food while Orion looks at her white as a sheet. She then starts complaining to him how much the food of their world sucks, then sees Orion just staring at her, to which she then asks what's wrong as the camera switches to a slow zoom in of Orion's face still having that stupid Pikachu face look.

And then scene quickly fades to black, with Orion's final words in the dialogue box saying "What. The Fuck."

Then roll credits.

:KEK:
Don't roll credits...

Just let To Be Continued .

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just finished Ep.6.
It is difficult to describe all the emotions. Eternum is just a brain explosion. I originally thought that this game refers to Ready Player One. But the world of Eternum is much deeper. Virtual reality, which is hyper-realistic, if you die, you have a chance to die in real life. And remember Axel's words - "Eternum is not a game". So what is it, the Matrix? Maybe, but is the real world beyond Eternum is real, or is it just another simulation? Throughout the game, there are many hints about this that make you doubt the reality of this world. And from this cliffhanger, when the souls of dying people are digitized and remain in Eternum, goosebumps went on. Hello Westworld and Arasaka "Save Your Soul" program. The title of the game itself screams about it, you can live forever, but there are some nuances.
So far, the true nature of Eternum remains a mystery and will have to wait a couple of years before all the cards are revealed. This is how Cyberpunk turns out with the addition of mysticism and fantasy. If I didn't already have a favorite AVN, this game would definitely take its place.

As for the girls, everything is the same. The most interesting are Alex, Nova and Luna. Everyone has different personalities, but each is attractive in its own way. But Alex is beyond competition for me. A rebel and independent soul who has been forced by life to hide her true emotions, which is why she can sometimes give vibes to tsundere. And ladies and gentlemen, all hail to the best lewd scene in all Eternum.
A few corrections here:

Jerry is around to show that you can be killed and resurrected from scratch just find. The big deal is excommunication which was explicitly shown to us with regards to Ben's death. That also is shown with the murder mystery where Luna and Annie Alex shine that we are tied to this plane with the MC in some capacity.

Arasaka is a Soul Killer virus. Source: I'm a tabletop player that loves Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red and I'm real familiar with the lore besides the 2077 game. That particular virus kills you then makes a copy to put onto the net. And don't get me started on Rache Bartmoss and the RABIDS. That guy was crazy.

Good post btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That also is shown with the murder mystery where Luna and Alex shine that we are tied to this plane with the MC in some capacity.
...I don't recall an event with Luna and Alex. Was there? Or did you mean Luna and Annie? Because if it's the latter and you somehow mistook Annie for Alex...

/hands slowly reach to his pen and a certain book

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This may sound odd, but I've been sitting and just listening to Etenum for the last several minutes - I did a save point upon returning to Alex's apartment after Blackridge, and the sound of the wind and rain is quite soothing.

It's been a typical SE Texas summer, with lots of days over 100F actual, and most feeling about 10 degrees hotter than actual due to the humidity and high pressure. Only 10 days with rain since the beginning of June. And, yes, that is pretty typical for us for as long as I can remember (over 50).

We may get rain mid-month. Hope we get some good rumbles out of it too - that way I can listen without booting up a VN, though I might make a save point right here to come back too when I need it. ;)

Reactions: Dragon59 and TemIIx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This may sound odd, but I've been sitting and just listening to Etenum for the last several minutes - I did a save point upon returning to Alex's apartment after Blackridge, and the sound of the wind and rain is quite soothing.

It's been a typical SE Texas summer, with lots of days over 100F actual, and most feeling about 10 degrees hotter than actual due to the humidity and high pressure. Only 10 days with rain since the beginning of June. And, yes, that is pretty typical for us for as long as I can remember (over 50).

We may get rain mid-month. Hope we get some good rumbles out of it too - that way I can listen without booting up a VN, though I might make a save point right here to come back too when I need it. ;)
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Imagine if this really is the case but choosing option A leads you to pissing Alex so much that you lose her path despite everything that has happened between you two a few hours before. That would absolutely sting, really.
In regards to this, allow me to paint a picture:

Option A does indeed ruin the Alex Path. But how about for Option B, he kills us right then and there :eek:.And now you're thinking "That's absurd. We can't kill Orion" To which I say, "Sure we can. We just have to bring him back". It's possible this instance could be used as a very significant plot point. What if when we die, our soul (or something of the sort) ends up in Eternum. Then we recall the letter we received from the "young maiden" previously. Using its power, instead of the "real world to Eternum" situation we keep finding ourselves in, we end up with the reverse of going from "Eternum to the real world".

Do I believe this possible as I write it? No. But that's only because I think it's too early for this angle and would create to much confusion without a massive lore bomb. There Could be a massive lore bomb given next chapter because of where we left off but based on the pacing so far I'm more inclined to believe this concept has more merit later down the line. From the viewpoint of Mr. Bardot doing this might've "yielded the intended result" but from the perspective of us as the readers with the pacing of the game in general it would be viewed as lots of plot holes due to our lack of information which isn't worth listing out for this crackpot conspiracy to make sense.

Just something to think about.:coffee:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
...I don't recall an event with Luna and Alex. Was there? Or did you mean Luna and Annie? Because if it's the latter and you somehow mistook Annie for Alex...

/hands slowly reach to his pen and a certain book
I had to delete the Alex pictures and it was Annie. Best girl. The one who we jumped off the tip top of Eternum to be with.

DON'T PUT ME IN THE BOOK FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS!

FORGIVE ME I SINNED!!!!!!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
In regards to this, allow me to paint a picture:

Option A does indeed ruin the Alex Path. But how about for Option B, he kills us right then and there :eek:.And now you're thinking "That's absurd. We can't kill Orion" To which I say, "Sure we can. We just have to bring him back". It's possible this instance could be used as a very significant plot point. What if when we die, our soul (or something of the sort) ends up in Eternum. Then we recall the letter we received from the "young maiden" previously. Using its power, instead of the "real world to Eternum" situation we keep finding ourselves in, we end up with the reverse of going from "Eternum to the real world".

Do I believe this possible as I write it? No. But that's only because I think it's too early for this angle and would create to much confusion without a massive lore bomb. There Could be a massive lore bomb given next chapter because of where we left off but based on the pacing so far I'm more inclined to believe this concept has more merit later down the line. From the viewpoint of Mr. Bardot doing this might've "yielded the intended result" but from the perspective of us as the readers with the pacing of the game in general it would be viewed as lots of plot holes due to our lack of information which isn't worth listing out for this crackpot conspiracy to make sense.

Just something to think about.:coffee:
I mean I mentioned in a convo we had before that a potential scenario for dragging Caly to the real world would be if Orion gets excommunicated and he gets whisked away to a hidden "server" where the other excommunicated players are processed to NPCs, leading to a prison break event and Orion's ass getting saved by Caly at the last moment, but in the process porting her and Orion to the real world (leading to this funny event that I hypothesized earlier).

That could still work in the event that Orion gets himself killed in the real, though the aftermath of getting back would probably be funnier in a morbid sense (imagine Orion waking up in a morgue instead of strapped in the VR set in his room, and then he finds Calypso and she starts to think that people in the real world kill themselves and then revive after whenever they go in and out of Eternum, and then the extra hilarity of them trying to escape said morgue while everyone there either screams at the sight of Orion having revived from the dead or gets obliterated one by one by Caly (and Orion panic-screaming at her to stop vaporizing people))

Last edited:

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
I mean I mentioned in a convo we had before that a potential scenario for dragging Caly to the real world would be if Orion gets excommunicated and he gets whisked away to a hidden "server" where the other excommunicated players are processed to NPCs, leading to a prison break event and Orion's ass getting saved by Caly at the last moment, but in the process porting her and Orion to the real world (leading to this funny event that I hypothesized earlier).

That could still work in the event that Orion gets himself killed in the real, though getting back would probably be funnier in a morbid sense (imagine Orion waking up in a morgue instead of strapped in the VR set in his room, and then he finds Calypso and she starts to think that people in the real world kill themselves and then revive after whenever they go in and out of Eternum, and then the extra hilarity of them trying to escape said morgue while everyone there either screams at the sight of Orion having revived from the dead or getting obliterated one by one by Caly (and Orion panic-screaming at her to stop vaporizing people))
I recall both of these positions you previously made. However, there are notably different monkey wrenches created by the real world body dying rather than the Eternum body and that creates some Massive questions that would need to be addressed: the first one that comes time mind being the (probable) bullet hole in his body (unless we do something like chloroform/suffocate him)
That said, it'd be pretty amusing to see which of the two of them would produce the bigger reaction when everyone else sees them :LUL:

wait a moment...

Chloroform/suffocate? Not dead, just unconscious? Almost like a dream? Option C!: We decline Mr. Bardot, and he has us knocked out. We use the time while unconscious to introduce more plot! Simple, effective, plausible (y)

The narrative can be spiced up however is deemed fit with this basic blueprint.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
However, there are notably different monkey wrenches created by the real world body dying rather than the Eternum body and that creates some Massive questions that would need to be addressed: the first one that comes time mind being the (probable) bullet hole in his body (unless we do something like chloroform/suffocate him)
If Orion dies by bullet shots and Caly ends up porting alongside him in the real then I can see the morgue incident with him waking up and seeing the bullet wounds in his body reopening. He then starts struggling to stay awake due to the blood loss and says that he doesn't want to die a second time, but then a healing touch starts mending him, to which he looks at the direction as to where the healing light is coming from and is shocked to find Caly there beside him, mending his wounds...

...still doesn't change the fact that the situation hilariously devolves right after that. :KEK:

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
If Orion dies by bullet shots and Caly ends up porting alongside Orion in the real then I can see the morgue incident with him waking up and seeing the bullet wounds in his body reopening. He then starts struggling to stay awake due to the blood loss and says that he doesn't want to die a second time, but then a healing touch starts mending him, to which he looks at the direction as to where the healing light is coming from and is shocked to find Caly there beside him, mending his wounds...

...still doesn't change the fact that the situation hilariously devolves right after that. :KEK:
The best part is that if that Does happen and Any physical contact is made, I think there's ABSOLUTELY going to be jokes made about her touching him as well :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The best part is that if that Does happen and Any physical contact is made, I think there's ABSOLUTELY going to be jokes made about her touching him as well :KEK:
That'll probably come sometime after they made their escape and such, with Orion likely using it to tease her and all while she goes all flustered and in denial as always. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lilybelle

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
You are mistaken this scene, it only shows how serious Alex is taking her physical training to improve her skills. She does proper stretching and asked Axel to stay out of her range but this prick didn't listen to her. While working out, he got into the line and payed for not listening to her advice. So she didn't show being hard but caring. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 906 Votes