TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
It seems that I arrive in the middle of a civil (friendly?) war between LIs Camp ?!

Does that mean that I HAVE TO declare wich is my favourite one ?
Nahh, but we are curious, which Li(s) stole your attention/heart?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It seems that I arrive in the middle of a civil (friendly?) war between LIs Camp ?!

No, you don't have to declare just yet if you want...

...it's just that the Church of Nova is quite notorious around these parts for being "aggressive" with their recruitment practices.

/side-eyes Dylan741

...that one you need to particularly watch out for, since he heads the pack and all.

(don't take it all seriously though, just jabbing the guys since they really are quite quick in welcoming new faces in the thread)

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
No, you don't have to declare just yet if you want...

...it's just that the Church of Nova is quite notorious around these parts for being "aggressive" with their recruitment practices.

/side-eyes Dylan741

...that one you need to particularly watch out for, since he heads the pack and all.

(don't take it all seriously though, just jabbing the guys since they really are quite quick in welcoming new faces in the thread)
Well, not for scaring the newcomer or anyone else, but the last one who didn't like Nova Mysteriously disappeared...
Maybe Chip or Dylan know something...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Naaah don't you worry, it's just for fun I love to play the part of the Nova's church fanatic but it's nothing more than that, jokes apart welcome aboard I'm very happy that you liked the game so far, you're in for a great adventure. :giggle: :giggle:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, not for scaring the newcomer or anyone else, but the last one who didn't like Nova Mysteriously disappeared...
Maybe Chip or Dylan know something...
M-m-me?!? I d-don't know w-what you're talking about... Absolutely no idea I s-swear!!!!

NovDenial.gif
He wanted to try the path, I-I m-mean no one forced him todo nothing, He was so, soooo happy!!!

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Nah, not in this thread. This is an harem game and we really love every one of the girls, so whatever you love is the right decision. This is just like a polytheistic religion, a lot of goddesses and no wrong answers :ROFLMAO: .

Na, there is no war here, just a bit of friendly teasing.

I mean...anybody knows that Luna is of course the prima inter pares anyway... :sneaky:
arnold-schwarzenegger-serious.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Na, there is no war here, just a bit of friendly teasing.

I mean...anybody knows that Luna is of course the prima inter pares anyway... :sneaky:
Them's fighting words for someone supporting an LI that only had a minute of screentime this update. pepelaugh-emote.png

(j/k man I'm sure the great Lune will get a good scene next update...provided the worst case scenario alluded in this update's cliffhanger ending doesn't happen)

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Nah, not in this thread. This is an harem game and we really love every one of the girls, so whatever you love is the right decision. This is just like a polytheistic religion, a lot of goddesses and no wrong answers :ROFLMAO: .

View attachment 2861205
Yvier is right, thankfully Cari is not THAT cruel to put us in such a delicate spot like that, i mean, if i had to choose a single girl in Eternum i'd probably start crying like a bitch...

*Ehm ehm* Anyway, liking all the girls equally is the true way to go in this game.
#TeamHarem

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes