BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Was Alex a virgin?
We don't know or i missed that dialogue, but anyways given the fact Orion was the only guy around Her with how she felt comfortable or at least She never compare him with another one, the probability is high.

pd: Honestly it shouldn't matter since our Petite Princess developed a taste for the "Never again" Salamis and She's obviously in love with Orion and this update She was unfairly cute and hot.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
Was Alex a virgin?
No firm indication either way, I believe. It's up to the interpretation of the player, at this point. My guess is Caribdis is going to keep it ambiguous. Folks can get weird if their animated waifu has a sexual past.

Annie, Nova and Luna are the confirmed virgins of the harem. None of them have ever gone that far and that's confirmed in the dialogue. Nancy has had two kids, so her status is obvious. Dalia, Alex and Penny are the ones where we don't know 100% for sure. Dalia probably is. There's no indication she's even had a boyfriend before, and her latest sex scene heavily hinted, at least to me, that Orion is the first person she's considered going that far with. Calling him 'the one' and all. Speaking of Orion, he's also a virgin at the start of the game. That's confirmed in Nancy's scene in v0.5.

Alex and Penny are a different matter. They don't act entirely inexperienced with sex, but how far have they really gone? Penny has had at least one short-lived relationship in the past, but also says she's 'not a first date kind of girl', so that may not have gone very far. And Alex has severe daddy issues that motivate her to act out to piss him off, but she also has very high standards for who she finds interesting enough to befriend, much less sleep with. Tough call for both of them.

Gun to my half-drunk speculating head, I think both Penny and Alex are(well, was in Alex's case) virgins in the simple 'penis-in-pussy' sense, but have both done at least some level of sexual stuff before the met Orion.

Oh, and I forgot about Calypso. I can't imagine she's let anyone touch her. Not the high-and-mighty elvish princess with a human fetish. No way.

TL;DR: Maybe.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I mean...I just wrote yesterday that Luna will likely be the last of the "normal" LIs to have a full scene.

But I also don't really care much about that. I think Luna has the two best scenes in the game so far (at least for me) and neither of them were sex or even nude scenes. Yes, that scene at the end of 0.6 is great, but at this point those scenes have stopped being the reason I follow the game.

To turn things around: I probably don't even would want to have a full sex scene with Luna in the next update for example, because I don't see that being possible without warping her character and make it feel very contrived.
Just on a side note, when I heard El Rio Fluye, I had heard it a bit faster than what's normal due to playing it on a video and such. Speed that sumbitch up on the scene and it's even hotter IMO.

But damn are you right about that massage being a hot one...

Oh, and I forgot about Calypso. I can't imagine she's let anyone touch her. Not the high-and-mighty elvish princess with a human fetish. No way.

TL;DR: Maybe.
Our boy is part Orc. She gettin' that D.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I can't be entirely certain, but, possibly, just maybe, you are, potentially, a bit of a fan of Nova? :unsure:
If you're talking about the church of Saint Nova, then he's certainly one of its most enthusiastic members. In spreading her message through kind words (frying pans, donuts, coffee and waffles) and so on. :giggle:

Edit: And for the second time ever, I just reached the reaction limit. Marvelous. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Was replaying and got to this scene:
View attachment 2859213
After 0.6 absence all i ask for 0.7 is:

Please let there be Chop-Chop,Please let there be Chop-Chop,Please let there be Chop-Chop,Please let there be Chop-Chop...
I'm glad someone brought that up, because while everyone was busy theorizing about the story after the last update, I was here thinking that Harley had something to do with Chop-Chop. Or even crazier, that she WAS Chop-Chop in disguise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah to this day I'm still unreasonably convinced that Harley has something to do with Chop-Chop. Does that make me crazy ? Yes. Does that mean I'm wrong ? Probably.

A more reasonnable theory would be that Caribdis' inner Chop-Chop poked through Harley (consciously or subconsciously, who knows).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes