TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
She's an Angel! She's cute, kind, sweet, always helping the others in need...Luny is ADORABLE!!!! :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 2858605
Lunyyyyy :love:
Now that i am thinking about it, we saw Nova bonding with Penny(0.5) and Annie(0.6) but not with Luna yet, even though they had known each other before, so that means the 0.7 will probably be Luna and Nova time to shine in the pirate server

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Don't worry, the next one will be her moment, Time to scare people in the pirate server with one of her horror story about the Flying Dutchman :KEK:
Lunyyyyy :love:
Now that i am thinking about it, we saw Nova bonding with Penny(0.5) and Annie(0.6) but not with Luna yet, even though they had known each other before, so that means the 0.7 will probably be Luna and Nova time to shine in the pirate server
Yes please. Nova and Luna are my favourite pair and they only talk 2 or 3 times even being acquaintances from before. Crazy pirate gang, here we go!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Don't worry, the next one will be her moment, Time to scare people in the pirate server with one of her horror story about the Flying Dutchman :KEK:
...And then we end up looking for El Coyote's ship only to see that it had mysteriously turned into a ghost ship and what was supposed to be a ship-to-ship battle becomes a semi-freeroam full of jumpscares and horror moments because Cari gotta Cari and because we haven't had a legitimate horror event since...

/checks notes

...ah yeah, Andromeda.

(and no, the gas station event doesn't count)

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
...And then we end up looking for El Coyote's ship only to see that it had mysteriously turned into a ghost ship and what was supposed to be a ship-to-ship battle becomes a semi-freeroam full of jumpscares and horror moments because Cari gotta Cari and because we haven't had a legitimate horror event since...

/checks notes

...ah yeah, Andromeda.
Caribdis! How many times i have to tell you to stop logging in with Dorfnutter's account?! You just can't spoil future events with his account! :Kappa:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
...And then we end up looking for El Coyote's ship only to see that it had mysteriously turned into a ghost ship and what was supposed to be a ship-to-ship battle becomes a semi-freeroam full of jumpscares and horror moments because Cari gotta Cari and we haven't had a legitimate horror event since...

/checks notes

...ah yeah, Andromeda.
That seems too accurate. Definitely something Cari would do. Maybe we'll get a scene after that to counter the horror with the horny? The H balance, if you will.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
We need a post that keeps track all of the cute nodding animations in the game
Not nodding but......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Also, thanks to Elyxus for the update to my multi-AVN-gif
heart.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes