Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, paired with the owl tattoo on Nova's left arm, maybe it was an after thought by Cari... Or he wanted us to forget about them for a reason? The thing is intriguing...
Dorfnutter what do you think about this? Just Cari thinking they where too much or there could be something behind?
When I saw the owl on Nova's arm I thought about Athena, but I want to know your thoughts about it. :) :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, paired with the owl tattoo on Nova's left arm, maybe it was an after thought by Cari... Or he wanted us to forget about them for a reason? The thing is intriguing...
Dorfnutter what do you think about this? Just Cari thinking they where too much or there could be something behind?
When I saw the owl on Nova's arm I thought about Athena, but I want to know your thoughts about it. :) :)
/points to his post in the previous page about Alex's missing tat

Logic: Cari removed it because some clothing options won't display the tattoo so he opted to remove it instead to prevent continuity errors.

Crackpot: Cari removed it because rendering Alex with the rose tat is costing him 2 fps in his scenes and he needs the extra fps. pepelaugh-emote.png

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and Dylan741

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm just basing it off on the slow-burn aspect of Luna's scenes so far. Alex was a surprise but it made sense with her gung-ho personality. Nova is likely going to go supernova next update so the moment she gets the opportunity to pounce on Orion it'll all be Joever. Annie will follow suit in 0.8 and likely Dalia as well (that is if Annie doesn't end up being our surprise 4th scene next update). And depending on what happens next update Penny might be ready to jump in on Orion's pogo stick as well.

Which leaves Luna, who...is pretty much like Annie, in that she has to be coaxed out of her shell in order for lewd prog to be made. Not to mention there's the fact that like Annie most of her scenes are on the romance-tier for the most part. But unlike Annie though, she has a looooot of catching up to do, and she doesn't look like the kind of person who would readily pounce on Orion like the rest of the girls (I mean, she'd take the initiative to kiss the man...but jump on his salami? Ehhh, I have doubts).

I mean, best case scenario is we could have the penetration scene happen next year but that'll depend if Luna gets coaxed or is inspired to start taking the initiative in the next chapter where she gets some focus (and if she gets a surprise mini-scene in 0.8 or something).
I mean...I just wrote yesterday that Luna will likely be the last of the "normal" LIs to have a full scene.

But I also don't really care much about that. I think Luna has the two best scenes in the game so far (at least for me) and neither of them were sex or even nude scenes. Yes, that scene at the end of 0.6 is great, but at this point those scenes have stopped being the reason I follow the game.

To turn things around: I probably don't even would want to have a full sex scene with Luna in the next update for example, because I don't see that being possible without warping her character and make it feel very contrived.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
When I saw the owl on Nova's arm I thought about Athena, but I want to know your thoughts about it.
In Nova's case it's probably just a henna tattoo (I mean, it kinda LOOKED like a henna tattoo to me tbh), though the real reason for its removal is probably the same as Alex's: some outfits clash with it so out it goes.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In Nova's case it's probably just a henna tattoo (I mean, it kinda LOOKED like a henna tattoo to me tbh), though the real reason for its removal is probably the same as Alex's: some outfits clash with it so out it goes.
Yeah it's possible I noticed the difference as well and thought about it, and the reason was probably like you said.
I thought about Athena because considering the tattoo ( owls were Athena's messengers) and after seeing her blue eye revealed ( in greek cerulean mean bright, but it's also used to indicate the blue for the eyes, since there wasn't a proper word for it, and it's known that Athena is famous for her "cerulean eyes") I made the connection.
It sound farfetched I know, but I liked it, nothing more than a funny idea.:giggle:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah it's possible I noticed the difference as well and thought about it, and the reason was probably like you said.
I thought about Athena because considering the tattoo ( owl were Athena's messengers) and after seeing her blue eye revealed ( in greek cerulean mean bright, but it's also used to indicate the blue for the eyes, since there wasn't a proper world for it, and it's known that Athena is famous for her "cerulean eyes") I made the connection.
It sound farfetched I know, but I liked it, nothing more than a funny idea.:giggle:
Knowing Cari there's likely nothing farfetched about it...then again the owl could also be an identifier to her being a hacker, what with owls being known as "nocturnal, all-seeing birds of prey," which pretty much fit the hacker lifestyle (despite all talks on anonymity and shit, she does like to flaunt and receive praise for it, which is pretty on-brand for Nova).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Knowing Cari there's likely nothing farfetched about it...then again the owl could also be an identifier to her being a hacker, what with owls being known as "nocturnal, all-seeing birds of prey," which pretty much fit the hacker lifestyle (despite all talks on anonymity and shit, she does like to flaunt and receive praise for it, which is pretty on-brand for Nova).
Yep, I was thinking about this option too, it's one of the things that Cari left purposely vague in order to let you make lots of assumptions, all plausible but that could be denied at any time.
On this aspect the man is diabolical.....And I respect him immensely for that. :)

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yep, I was thinking about this option too, it's one of the things that Cari left purposely vague in order to let you make lots of assumptions, all plausible but that could be denied at any time.
On this aspect the man is diabolical.....And I respect him immensely for that. :)
(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
(no ammo for today)
If you add the fact that he puts lots of references in his game, it is sometimes difficult to make the difference of what is simply a ref or what would serve the plot. That's why I started writing down some things I noticed along the way otherwise I would be lost honestly :). (which only make the game better in my opinion)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
(no ammo for today)
If you add the fact that he puts lots of references in his game, it is sometimes difficult to make the difference of what is simply a ref or what would serve the plot. That's why I started writing down some things I noticed along the way otherwise I would be lost honestly :). (which only make the game better in my opinion)
Couldn't agree more, I'm doing the same ( also because otherwise I would forget half of the things I noticed.... considering my goldfish attention span). :giggle: :)

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Are you guys tired to decide which Eternum Signature to use? You don't want to hurt any of the girls as well? Then i got you covered, i asked our god and savior Dildorog this new big-ass Signature, i think his pc just imploded to make this one :KEK:
All Girls.gif

Oh yeah, i asked him a couple of new ones about the 0.6 Update, some of them are already posted but i'll leave them all here as well under the spoiler tag.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are you guys tired to decide which Eternum Signature to use? You don't want to hurt any of the girls as well? Then i got you covered, i asked our god and savior Dildorog this new big-ass Signature, i think his pc just imploded to make this one :KEK:
View attachment 2858221

Oh yeah, i asked him a couple of new ones about the 0.6 Update, some of them are already posted but i'll leave them all here as well under the spoiler tag.

Arrrrgh I can't use it or else I would be forced to renounce to my other Goddess Lucy!!! :cry: :cry: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm Sooooorryyyyy I really can't do it, thanks anyway to you and to Dildorog, they are amazing!

Reactions: TemIIx

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 2858221

They are amazing, all of them! Thanks Dildorog and thanks TemIIx.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2858221

Damn, these are also excellent. There are so many great ones for Eternum now, too bad you can only really use one. o_O

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 2858221

:love:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Damn his level is insane, wish I could attain that one day
damn.gif

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes