Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
One thing I've been wondering as a newbie is, why do we have the pregnancy content choice at the start of a new game? Has there been any explanation of what that'll mean? Seems weird to include the choice now if its just going to be treated as something at the end.
Probably like in OIALT it will change the ending (how much will it change I don't know).

Reactions: JLucci

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Probably gonna be like OIAL where it's going to play out in the last few chapters and in the Epilogue (when the LIs start finding out one by one that they have a bun or two in the oven), which could lead to extra dialogue with Orion and the girls (and given how more developed the relationship writing is in this VN there's a higher possibility that it's going to lead to a lot deeper heart-to-heart moments later on in the story).
Probably like in OIALT it will change the ending (how much will it change I don't know).
Elyxus:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2857790
View attachment 2857791
I'll make a bet on 15 updates max, further than that I'm afraid it could give a feeling of dragging on.
He can still push it to 16 if he wants but yeah, 15 is definitely the sweet spot.

By the current estimates, all i can say is, we'll be here for quite some time...

View attachment 2857807
Ah, another Camping-tier analysis. /nodnod

(In case people don't get the joke...)

Same energy:
View attachment pRUUPV84.mp4

(Vid sauce: )

Bob Marley69

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know the game where the mc is living in some slums, then some people break in to hurt him, but then mc's aunt's bodyguard beats them up, then takes him to his aunt where he gets taken under his wing and starts to learn the family business? Reason i posted here, was i thought it had similar animation style. thx in advance

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dorfnutter, stop bulling the Lunatics!
I'm just basing it off on the slow-burn aspect of Luna's scenes so far. Alex was a surprise but it made sense with her gung-ho personality. Nova is likely going to go supernova next update so the moment she gets the opportunity to pounce on Orion it'll all be Joever. Annie will follow suit in 0.8 and likely Dalia as well (that is if Annie doesn't end up being our surprise 4th scene next update). And depending on what happens next update Penny might be ready to jump in on Orion's pogo stick as well.

Which leaves Luna, who...is pretty much like Annie, in that she has to be coaxed out of her shell in order for lewd prog to be made. Not to mention there's the fact that like Annie most of her scenes are on the romance-tier for the most part. But unlike Annie though, she has a looooot of catching up to do, and she doesn't look like the kind of person who would readily pounce on Orion like the rest of the girls (I mean, she'd take the initiative to kiss the man...but jump on his salami? Ehhh, I have doubts).

I mean, best case scenario is we could have the penetration scene happen next year but that'll depend if Luna gets coaxed or is inspired to start taking the initiative in the next chapter where she gets some focus (and if she gets a surprise mini-scene in 0.8 or something).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes