Ellyx

GFX Designer
Apr 9, 2022
Oh well you are already on a good level(i can't even open GIMP :KEK: ), you should try to learn to use AfterEffects and you will be good to go(Don't worry i'll wait for you :devilish: )
arigato.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
I'm currently trying to learn that damn software but it is pretty damn hard, especially from scratch since I didn't go to art school or anything like that o_O

That would be great, but I also like the one from Elyxus and I can through out PC either...choices, choices... :ROFLMAO:
gif tk.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
That would be great, but I also like the one from Elyxus and I can't throw out PC either...choices, choices... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm so confused that my meager English skills start to utterly fail me... :ROFLMAO:
I know how you feel... that damned Elyxus (:KEK: )and his Fantastic Signatures... i'm having an hard time to decide which one to put too!( I was this close to remove the Josy's one.. *for the moment*)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I know how you feel... that damned Elyxus (:KEK: )and his Fantastic Signatures... i'm having an hard time to decide which one to put too!( I was this close to remove the Josy's one.. *for the moment*)
My main reason for not putting a BaDIK banner in was basically that that game has the biggest thread here anyway, so it doesn't really need the attention compared to Eternum and PC. :whistle:

Ellyx

GFX Designer
Apr 9, 2022
Well I don't have animated characters but at least I added one flower per girl that suit their personnality on the sig :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well I don't have animated characters but at least I added one flower per girl that suit their personnality on the sig :KEK:
I mean...the game is mostly still renders as well.

If I WOULD change anything I would probably switch the Luna picture from before the kiss with one after the kiss, because I think that is her best look so far:
screenshot0067.png

So, if you really want a nitpick, that would be mine. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 937 Votes