Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it was a non-perma tattoo? She didn't like it that much so it was washed away after a few showers and for that reason is gone
Or
that was an Alex from one of the failed timelines where Orion couldn't free everyone from the Main enemies and died, but since His misterious power was awaken the first time He logged in, the fallen Orion memories are blending with his current ones?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Logic: Cari removed it because some clothing options won't display the tattoo so he opted to remove it instead to prevent continuity errors.

Crackpot: Cari removed it because rendering Alex with the rose tat is costing him 2 fps in his scenes and he needs the extra fps. pepelaugh-emote.png

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Logic: Cari removed it because some clothing options won't display the tattoo so he opted to remove it instead to prevent continuity errors.

Crackpot: Cari removed it because rendering Alex with the rose tat is costing him 2 fps in his scenes and he needs the extra fps. View attachment 2856991
Considering the last update, Cari needs every extra juice of fps for the incoming "riding Orion into the sunset"

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
My god that was such a hot scene. I'm a slut for passion.

Only way to make it better would be to add messy hair as with Lauren in OIALT.

I love how he messes with the fonts when she's peaking ...
Me too! Nancy's "diplomatic talk" with the rival emperor always cracks me up because of those. You really can hear the tone of voice just with tiny effects. :D

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Cari retconning more and more minor details to add 0.00143% more ass jiggle in future lewd scenes

View attachment 2857006
And that's with an 1v1 seggs scene , the harem seggs ending will probably provoke a Resonance cascade in Cari and Our pc/mobiles
He'll likely start making sacrifices before that happens...

decisionsdecisions.jpg

(j/k he'll probably just try to get a beefier rig and start slightly compressing image and vid quality so potato PCs and phones don't explode. :KEK:)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My god that was such a hot scene. I'm a slut for passion.

Only way to make it better would be to add messy hair as with Lauren in OIALT.

Me too! Nancy's "diplomatic talk" with the rival emperor always cracks me up because of those. You really can hear the tone of voice just with tiny effects. :D
(y)
And that's with an 1v1 seggs scene , the harem seggs ending will probably provoke a Resonance cascade in Cari and Our pc/mobiles
:ROFLMAO:
He'll likely start making sacrifices before that happens...

View attachment 2857037

(j/k he'll probably just try to get a beefier rig. :KEK:)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
One thing I've been wondering as a newbie is, why do we have the pregnancy content choice at the start of a new game? Has there been any explanation of what that'll mean? Seems weird to include the choice now if its just going to be treated as something at the end.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I love how he messes with the fonts when she's peaking ...
Don't forget the interrogation during the drinking game with Nova and Akira-san at the Halloween party. The poor girl was squirming with the questions made to her and the fonts just showed how the interrogator wanted to dig in further, and a shame that Nova wasn't honest enough (but she'll get what she's after eventually). :whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
One thing I've been wondering as a newbie is, why do we have the pregnancy content choice at the start of a new game? Has there been any explanation of what that'll mean? Seems weird to include the choice now if its just going to be treated as something at the end.
Probably gonna be like OIAL where it's going to play out in the last few chapters and in the Epilogue (when the LIs start finding out one by one that they have a bun or two in the oven), which could lead to extra dialogue with Orion and the girls (and given how more developed the relationship writing is in this VN there's a higher possibility that it's going to lead to a lot deeper heart-to-heart moments later on in the story).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JLucci and [VEN0M]
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes