Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Me as a Lunatic after she had only one scene so far about the Anniemaniacs (and yes, that what I'll call you from now on!) discussing her 3rd (!) scene:

:ROFLMAO:

And yeah...I kinda get you...I still wouldn't agree though...but that is a matter of opinion.

I'm also not sure of the "it has to top the (or even her) previous scene!" is a healthy premise after the last scene of 0.6.

How can you top that scene and how can you than top the scene that topped that scene? :BootyTime:

Edit: I also switched my signature, I hope that's okay. :love:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Oh well i think you liked very much Alex's lewd scene then :KEK:

So Geralt, coming from the BaDIK thread to this must have been really weird uh? I know, don't worry you are not alone, me and Chip are still getting used to it.. I mean no Throuple fights, no Maya vs Quinn essay, no Dalli, no Racoon memes and not lemon penises... i already said no dalli? :KEK:
I looked at that thread, saw the 18000+ pages...

And NOPED the F out real quick when I saw the amount of moderation needed...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
After this update, it establish that Alex is a nymphomaniac :ROFLMAO:

Since Alex's dad seems to know everything, i'm assuming he will force Orion to give up the Doom Stone.
Eternum seems to be filled with dead souls that are forced to do the Founder's bidding.

Idriel seems to hint that it is cycle that keep happening and was happy when Orion choose the different coin side

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I feel like the Collector whodunit and him getting sick supposedly during the course of 0.6's development were the things that did him in this update. Had it not been for that the rest of the update likely would've gotten a bit more love I think. But regardless, the main objectives (i.e. move the story forward, reveal significant lore stuff for theorists to chew on for months, set up events for next update, have significant lewd scenes) were still accomplished.
Yeah it's more than possible I had the same impression, with a story so complex in terms of lore, having the need to keep the balance with the romantic counterparts and also with the hurdle of having a rigid schedule for the releases, even the smaller hiccup occurring in the development can lead to issues.
Also considering his work ethics I know he pushed trough to deliver anyway ( despite him having the health issue) so the update was great like I said, just a little bit "rough" on some edges.
And I'm sorry to even talk about these (few) flaws, because with all the efforts he's putting into the game and the insane amount of content we see every updates, it seems like I'm badmouthing him... And I feel bad for that, and I don't want to look like I'm ungrateful with him. -_- T_T
Before I reply, I'll just say that I'm over a page behind, cause work day, so this may have been repeated multiple times, but ...

People should never feel bad for speaking their mind, but if a person throws out an opinion without offering context, then one should be prepared for that opinion to be received poorly.

D&D: You and others talked about the flaws you found in this release, why you suspect they happened, and how they effected your enjoyment of the release. That's an informed opinion and constructive criticism, not "badmouthing," or trolling, or any other negative connotation given towards people who just try to stir things up with mean statements without any supporting comments.

Caribdis doesn't seem to be a thin-skinned dev, if his previous comments and commitment to his work is any indication. If he watches this thread at all (and if he does, I don't know how he gets any work done) I'm sure he'll either give the comments about 0.6 here the thought each one deserves, or smile and move on. Either way, nothing for either of you, or anyone else with legitimate, quantifiable issues, to feel bad about.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Luna: Orion, estoy caliente! ... Yo quiero semen con sabor a taco de tu chorizo, papa!
Orion: No hablo ...
It's safe to say if Mr. Richards comprehends what Luna's telling to him in Spanish in such scene, he's going to pound her like a madman. Not to mention the players' reaction to such scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Boy's just after some tails. ;)
And he's obtained two atm (Nancy and Alex). As for the rest of the lassies they should receive content in v0.7 and one scene in v0.8 should have Annie as the main star. On that regard, his reaction would be on par with this gif:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And he's obtained two atm (Nancy and Alex). As for the rest of the lassies they should receive content in v0.7 and one scene in v0.8 should have Annie as the main star. On that regard, his reaction would be on par with this gif:

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes