Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a bigger chance that Orion's going to die more so than Alex tbh (IF and I mean IF shit hits the bloody fan). If his powers in the real kick in, he could force her to run, in which case if she doesn't get captured she'll bump into Axel and the latter might try to get her to safety. That just leaves Orion at the mercy of William and his goons, who could choose to gun him down (if he hasn't been gunned down for trying to help Alex escape already).

Of course all of this could be bunk and William is really just there to have Alex sign some papers confirming her disinheritance/being disowned from the Bardot family, while also leaving Orion with a sort of warning and such. /shrugs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i did copied all the patch files in the main folder where eternum.exe is
You need to copy the game folder from the update patch into the main folder, so it merges the new game folder with the old one. Not the " Eternum-0.6-Universal-update-only " folder.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i did copied all the patch files in the main folder where eternum.exe is
-Open the zip file
-Open the "Eternum-0.6-Universal-update-only" folder
-Copy the "game" folder to your Eternum folder and choose to overwrite your stuff
-Done

Reactions: Bob69

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Of course all of this could be bunk and William is really just there to have Alex sign some papers confirming her disinheritance/being disowned from the Bardot family, while also leaving Orion with a sort of warning and such. /shrugs
"I brought beer!"

I don't know...we will see, but visiting her at...what must be around 2 to 3am at that point with three armed goons...doesn't exactly makes it look like a courtesy visit.

Waiting for her to go OH MY GOD and OH FUCK, respectively
I mean...we all know, what they say about the shy and crazy ones... :KEK:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"I brought beer!"

I don't know...we will see, but visiting her at...what must be around 2 to 3am at that point with three armed goons...doesn't exactly make it look like a courtesy visit.
I mean they could just be there to intimidate Alex into signing in case she, y'know, refuse for some strange reason. Personally I'm not even sure why William would try to do that given that Alex had always wanted to leave the family...unless he either thinks that Alex would still try to claim some sort of inheritance in the event that she fucks up her life choices or there's a good reason for him to think that she would refuse to sign (only crackpot telenovela-tier theory I could conjure up in my brain is that she may refuse from being disowned as a Bardot because her Nana is buried in a private cemetery/property that only the Bardot family has access to, that kind of rich family bullshit thing, and that's the only thing that's preventing her from truly letting go of her family name).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean they could just be there to intimidate Alex into signing in case she, y'know, refuse for some strange reason. Personally I'm not even sure why William would try to do that given that Alex had always wanted to leave the family...unless he either thinks that Alex would still try to claim some sort of inheritance in the event that she fucks up her life choices or there's a good reason for him to think that she would refuse to sign (only crackpot telenovela-tier theory I could conjure up in my brain is that she may refuse from being disowned as a Bardot because her Nana is buried in a private cemetery/property that only the Bardot family has access to, that kind of rich family bullshit thing, and that's the only thing that's preventing her from truly letting go of her family name).
I mean...I'm hoping you're right...:HideThePain:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
...About her Nana being buried in a private cemetery/property and Alex potentially losing access to it if she is forced to legally drop her Bardot surname? I hope not, that's just sounds like some subplot made for ...
About William not wanting to kill her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Still wondering how Eternum will be tied to Once in a Lifetime.
Whether Eternum or OIAL world is the main world or just one of the many dimensions.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Still wondering how Eternum will be tied to Once in a Lifetime.
Whether Eternum or OIAL world is the main world or just one of the many dimensions.
Well Cari already said that Eternum takes place several years after OIAL, so there's that.

Ayup.jpg

Edit: Also reiterated in Cari's FAQ in his official Discord channel...

Sameuniverse.jpg

However don't expect any cameos since Cari unfortunately ruled that out (though he could still change his mind later, who knows).

Aww.jpg

Edit 2: (Likely due to the fact that Eternum takes place more than 10 years or so after OIAL (according to the Discord theorists), so Cari not only has to port the characters from HS1 to HS2 but he also has to age them up significantly, and I don't think he has the time for that lol)

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well Cari already said that Eternum takes place several years after OIAL, so there's that.

View attachment 2852973

Edit: Also reiterated in Cari's FAQ in his official Discord channel...

View attachment 2853002

However don't expect any cameos since Cari unfortunately ruled that out (though he could still change his mind later, who knows).

View attachment 2852970

Edit 2: (Likely due to the fact that Eternum takes place more than 10 years or so after OIAL (according to the Discord theorists), so Cari not only has to port the characters from HS1 to HS2 but he also has to age them up significantly, and I don't think he has the time for that lol)
Damn, thanks for all the info. It would be awesome if they could make a cameo though.
From what i heard OIAL 2 will be after Eternum so lets see how the two story is connected in anyway

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damn, thanks for all the info. It would be awesome if they could make a cameo though.
From what i heard OIAL 2 will be after Eternum so lets see how the two story is connected in anyway
HUH.jpg

...and where exactly did you get the info that OIAL 2 was going to be a thing?

Because if it's from this person...

He/she/they already said...

Itwasajoke.jpg

(The original post saying that it was a joke has long since been deleted though. And no, I've checked on Discord. That Cari post doesn't exist (though there have been jokes from Discord members about the 'Twice in a Lifetime' thing) lol)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yes, it's only a joke. I edited that message myself. Although... if ever Cari did go through with it, I wouldn't mind getting some credit for the title. :Kappa:
Eternum - takes place more than 10 years or so after OIAL (Discord theorists say it's about 13-15 years)

OIAL MC, Lauren, Judie, Iris, Aiko, and Jasmine around the time Eternum takes place - likely around their early to mid 30s

Carla and Reb around the time Eternum takes place - likely around their late 40s or early 50s

Stabby Mike - likely an old dude, possibly retired (or ascended to godhood), around this time

Unless it's about one of the harem kids' misadventures sometime after the events of Eternum (or a sort of prequel/midquel that happens between the end of OIAL and before the events of Eternum)...I just don't see it happening, to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That is the advantage that I really don't "care" for the sex scenes in the sense that I just take what Cari gives us in that regard.

Among other things probably because Luna will likely be the last one to even get a complete sex scene...:HideThePain:
I can say the same, when a sex scene plays out my eyes are glued to screen and i don't even scratch my dick :KEK:
I like adult games where it's not all about sex, maybe i am the weird one here :KEK:
You know sometimes i get triggered when some people say ''Oh come on, this update was plot only, where are the sex scene?'' and im here literally because this fucking ADULT game captured me with its story..

I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING :KEK:
... and about 75% of everything else from my sleep cycle
(y)(y)(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Well, I can see that I'm gonna have to just accept that I'm not going to be able to keep up with overnight Eternum F95Zone anymore, but to throw my 2 cents into this subject; I've only ever got past the first chapter of any AVN if the story and the characters captured my fancy.

Neither the art style, play style, nor the amount of x-rated content has ever been a determining factor in me continuing a story. It has been a factor in me STARTING some, but I've enjoyed a few games outside my usual preferences due to recommendations, and I've given up on a few featuring my particular enjoyments 'cause the story and/or character interactions didn't hold on to my interest.

Also, despite making the joke about how could someone be blue balled after Alex's marathon, what really throws me off is that so many people that play a story-rich game like this (or similarly games that are rich in character development, even if the "plot" is less important) complain about the fact that their favorite character STILL hasn't lost their MC virginity (or that their favorite character didn't lose their virginity to the MC, but that's another subject altogether).

In this game, I don't really have a favorite character, but Annie is the closest for me. Yet, despite that, and how hot Nancy and Alex' full sex scenes were, Luna's massage, for me, has been the most erotic. And in another game, I enjoyed a character's first orgasm received from the MC while getting a back massage more than the game's first sex scene (which was pretty damn good, actually).

Anyway, Time to get to work so I can miss another couple of pages of Eternum discussion. Take care all.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes