Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Clonk is Pascal from Nier Automata
Yes.

And Annie's swords in Ion are the YoRHa swords from Nier: Automata.

And the Exit Portals are Nia's Chakrams from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

And the Praetorian's gun from Ion is the Sunshot from Destiny 2.

And Luna's costume in Red Herring is Triss Merigold's outfit from The Witcher 3

And the Aliens from Andromeda are the Xenomorph and Facehugger from Alien franchise.

And Luna's summons are Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and The Twins from Atomic Heart.

And the monster statue in the Collector's house is the Demogorgon from Stranger Things.

It's pretty much deliberate at this point (or proper use of mods given that most assets from HS2 are just modded assets from other games/anime/movies/series).

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
changing computers I lost my saves... can someone help me... I stayed in the world of the ancient Romans, I don't want to start it again

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Yes.

And Annie's swords in Ion are the YoRHa swords from Nier: Automata.

And the Exit Portals are Nia's Chakrams from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

And the Praetorian's gun from Ion is the Sunshot from Destiny 2.

And Luna's costume in Red Herring is Triss Merigold's outfit from The Witcher 3

And the Aliens from Andromeda are the Xenomorph and Facehugger from Alien franchise.

And Luna's summons are Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and The Twins from Atomic Heart.

And the monster statue in the Collector's house is the Demogorgon from Stranger Things.

It's pretty much deliberate at this point (or proper use of mods given that most assets from HS2 are just modded assets from other games/anime/movies/series).
Thank you for that, you have made my day.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm guys I'm sorry but I owe my apologies to Takkatakka.
My last post was a (poor) attempt to make a joke about the fact that we talked about Luna summoning Orion from the dead with her powers.
But looking at the picture again, it sounded to me that I was telling him to shut up and that wasn't my intention to do so, I apologise again and I will try to keep my "humorous" attempt in check.
I apologise to anyone else that may have found the pic offensive, I'm sorry it wasn't my intention at all. :)
Again sorry Takkatakka.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Uhm guys I'm sorry but I owe my apologies to Takkatakka.
My last post was a (poor) attempt to make a joke about the fact that we talked about Luna summoning Orion from the dead with her powers.
But looking at the picture again, it sounded to me that I was telling him to shut up and that wasn't my intention to do so, I apologise again and I will try to keep my "humorous" attempt in check.
I apologise to anyone else that may have found the pic offensive, I'm sorry it wasn't my intention at all. :)
Again sorry Takkatakka.
Don't worry, everything is alright. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes