ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Since we are on this, made this one too :ROFLMAO: (thank you for the sound :D)
View attachment 2864218
Amusing. Pretty sure that same sound would've played when Nova's dignity was also "wasted" in her incident at the university's cafeteria (she tripped, all her pens flew away and her cupcake somehow landed right on top of her laptop). Poor lassie (it would've extra hilarious if that scene had been made rather than mentioned however). :whistle::giggle:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Amusing. Pretty sure that same sound would've played when Nova's dignity was also "wasted" in her incident at the university's cafeteria (she tripped, all her pens flew away and her cupcake somehow landed right on top of her laptop). Poor lassie (it would've extra hilarious if that scene had been made rather than mentioned however). :whistle::giggle:
Nova bonk chibi.png *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Maybe in the future, Caribdis will make a "fail compilation" of Nova (or any of the girls) would be pretty funny to watch. He has so much scenes he could make that would turn hilarious I'm sure of it :D

Reactions: ArDZer and Tulrek

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I just realized, that it would actually be somewhat difficult to end up in the position she ended up (face down, but head pointing toward the camera) considering the way she was hanging. :ROFLMAO:
Yes It's like this in the game too, the only way for her to be face down is that the "wind" made her facing the other way between the 2 frames. (she could be swinging too but as it is not animated you'll never know)
(also physique and physionomy are not always repected with Caribdis chien-rire.gif )
Screenshot 2023-08-20 123300.png
(that's a whole bakery she has here Nancy smug chibi.png Caribdis sure love butts)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and Ellyx

Blob

May 7, 2017
Any reason why sancho mod was removed from OP? Or am i just blind? Instead it links to a different mod that broke my game because of incompatibility. took me a while to figure this out >_>

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
(that's a whole bakery she has here
Nancy smug chibi.png
Nancy smug chibi.png
Caribdis sure love butts)
/looks at these posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me:

200.gif

(Disclaimer: I'm not scouring his post history to collect dirt for blackmailing material so he could give more Annie scenes lol, just checking them for meme/joke material (i.e. that joke about Nan being the only virgin in the cast or that joke about Penny being bald) and anything that he might have said for clarification on stuff like how many years have passed between OIAL and Eternum and Caly's status as an LI)

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes