Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any reason why sancho mod was removed from OP? Or am i just blind? Instead it links to a different mod that broke my game because of incompatibility. took me a while to figure this out >_>
Pretty sure it was either never there or pulled a long time ago. Not a safe question to ask.

Eternum SanchoMod

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2865116
Edit: Don't worry, I don't click the report button because IM NOT A MONSTER AND I KNOW WHEN STOP!
I mean like I said in the disclaimer from the edit, never ever assume someone who's digging up clues and working on a conspiracy board for a hobby won't click those options (or in the case of choosing Nova in the whodunit, hadn't clicked that, since I've replayed it sometime ago and checked what happens if she gets eliminated and if it continues without her...turns out it doesn't and everyone except Annie and the Collector (likely shielded thanks to being invisible) dies...and yes, Orion included). /shrugs

TL;DR...

star-wars-dont-test-me.gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean like I said in the disclaimer from the edit, never ever assume someone who's digging up clues and working on a conspiracy board for a hobby won't click those options (or in the case of choosing Nova in the whodunit, hadn't clicked that, since I've replayed it sometime ago and checked what happens if she gets eliminated and if it continues without her...turns out it doesn't and everyone except Annie and the Collector (likely shielded thanks to being invisible) dies...and yes, Orion included). /shrugs

TL;DR...

View attachment 2865163
stare.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The fact you saw a need to clarify this.....
View attachment 2865038
Then again, please continue :LUL:
Tbh I started checking his posts history because I wanted to see if he mentioned anything regarding the OIAL epilogue and if he's still working on that (albeit slowly) or quietly shelved it. So far the only posts I've seen are from members of his Discord saying he might've shelved it since Eternum demands much of his time nowadays (not to mention he may have...and this is just an assumption...gotten rusty or forgotten how HS1 works given that he's spending too much time on HS2). So...yeah. :cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Tbh I started checking his posts history because I wanted to see if he mentioned anything regarding the OIAL epilogue and if he's still working on that (albeit slowly) or quietly shelved it. So far the only posts I've seen are from members of his Discord saying he might've shelved it since Eternum demands much of his time nowadays (not to mention he may have...and this is just an assumption...gotten rusty or forgotten how HS1 works given that he's spending too much time on HS2). So...yeah. :cry:
Pity, but it's understandable considering the incredible quality of Eternum, even in the remote possibility he choose to go back to OIAL I think he would switch to a HS2 version ( even with all the mods available to improve HS quality like it happened with Ripples, Murmur and HH it would be too much work), so it would more likely be a sequel than a continuation.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Pity, but it's understandable considering the incredible quality of Eternum, even in the remote possibility he choose to go back to OIAL I think he would switch to a HS2 version ( even with all the mods available to improve HS quality like it happened with Ripples, Murmur and HH it would be too much work), so it would more likely be a sequel than a continuation.
Yah if he does go back and make an Epilogue he might have those scenes be done in HS2 since he might have trouble going back to HS1 (and frankly that would be nicer I think since it'll allow him to finally go through the trouble of porting the OIAL cast to HS2 for any future cameos and such...assuming he continues using HS2 for the 3rd game).

Also wouldn't surprise me if the Epilogue ends up teasing or setting up some stuff for future titles (if not outright hint what the third game will be).

Edit: Fixed first sentence. Blargh.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yah if he does go back and make an Epilogue he might have those scenes be done in HS2 since he might have trouble going back to HS1 (and frankly that would be nicer I think since it'll allow him to finally go through the trouble of porting the OIAL cast to HS2 for any future cameos and such...assuming he continues using HS2 for the 3rd game).

Also wouldn't surprise me if the Epilogue ends up teasing or setting up some stuff for future titles (if not outright hint what the third game will be).

Edit: Fixed first sentence. Blargh.
Ah! Ok, I was confused for a second thank you for clarifying.
Anyway yeah, I don't see him going back to HS, I mean it would require him time to be used to it again with all the hassle and problems of it being outdated in terms of quality. :giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ah! Ok, I was confused for a second thank you for calrifying.
Anyway yeah, I don't see him going back to HS I mean it would require him time to be used to it again with all the hassle and problems of it being outdated in terms of quality. :giggle:
Then again...I've seen Jestur popping up in Cari's Discord every once in a while...and that guy still uses HS1 so...

/imagines Cari collaborating with Jestur to make OIAL epilogue, with Jestur handling the renders and Cari directing and doing script duty

/imagines Jestur's patreons finding out and a shitstorm commences due to them thinking that he's delaying Ripples development just to work on OIAL epilogue

...okay maybe that's not exactly a good idea.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes