Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Better useless but doted upon than having an almost non-existent presence, to be honest...:unsure:
I mean...it wasn't even a real penetration scene...you would really think after so much foreplay, she would've been ready... :censored:

btw Takkatakka love your profile pic!
Thanks, I just wish profile pics could be a little bit larger. Right now it is kinda difficult to fully make out the absurdity of the scene. :LOL:

Reactions: VaderExMachina

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean...it wasn't even a real penetration scene...you would really think after so much foreplay, she would've been ready... :censored:
Still doesn't change the fact that the Lune had so little presence this update that I almost forgot she was still part of the story...

...or maybe that's by design, so that little by little Cari would just demote her from the harem because people have forgotten about her. :unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that the Lune had so little presence this update that I almost forgot she was still part of the story...
I mean...he doubled Nova, while making Annie actually invisible for parts of the episode...like she was there but he didn't even let you see her. Feels like that is almost an even greater insult than not being there in the first place. :WeSmart:

Why are we even squabbling among each other? Shouldn't we unite against the real enemy? :unsure:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
No I would never do that to my brother Yvier the Duck...
View attachment 2867817

and Dorfnutter just need some TLC he's not a bad person!
View attachment 2867818
Love you bro
Fx5PpxPXgAAWW-a.jpg

Compare that to the Church of Nova who basically declare that their idol could do no wrong and she is precious and her gloriousness must be shared to everyone BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...so that they will praise her and love her for all eternity...
I don't see a single lie or false statement in that phrase

I_love_Nova_chibi.png

...I think he meant that Luna's basically Cari's least favorite, hence the reason why she's getting the short end of the stick in her scenes (and why she's such a slow burn compared to the rest of the cast).
I don't think Luna is his least favourite, I'm pretty sure Caribdis loves all a lot, but Luna is the slow pace type, you need to make her fall in love before start something with her, so making her go crazy in the early stages of the game is illogical. But now that she is crazy for you? Now? Embrace yourself, the latino one is comming.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Why are we even squabbling among each other? Shouldn't we unite against the real enemy? :unsure:
I mean, you started it by calling Annie useless, so here I am just returning the favor (by slagging on the Lune, wrath of Mr. Hernandez be damned).

I don't think Luna is his least favourite, I'm pretty sure Caribdis loves all a lot, but Luna is the slow pace type, you need to make her fall in love before start something with her, so making her go crazy in the early stages of the game is illogical. But now that she is crazy for you? Now? Embrace yourself, the latino one is comming.
I was...I was just explaining what Elyxus said, in case Takkatakka didn't get it.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Love you bro
View attachment 2867904

View attachment 2867908

hug-cute.gif

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Love you bro
View attachment 2867904

View attachment 2867908

You're not gonna start your daily incantations, right ?
Oh no i hope not.gif
:Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean...he doubled Nova, while making Annie actually invisible for parts of the episode...like she was there but he didn't even let you see her. Feels like that is almost an even greater insult than not being there in the first place. :WeSmart:
Not really? It's clever, actually, allowing her to snoop/investigate without notice or obstruction from anyone and is much of a callback to her being able to sneak her way into the Garrington suite during the Heist because of how little her "presence" was. Just goes to show that she works best as the Rogue of the group rather than showing off her destructive capabilities as a Mage. /shrugs

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I’ve been away for while, but are people getting the idea that Luna is not getting enough attention? If I’m not mistake she was integral to over half of like three whole updates. And she was involved in this latest one as well.

And Annie, who is one of the highest level girls feeling useless and then even turning invisible (but still coming trough and solving the puzzle) is perfect set up for her to really go ham later on. I can’t wait for the other shoe to drop and her to have a truly badass moment.

One of the great things about this story is how good it is at setting up and paying off moments. Whether they are short term and quick (like Alex saying they will never have sex again and then immediate them having sex in the shower) or longer term (like Dal’s fear of horses set up all the way back in release if I’m not mistaken, or how if you don’t look at her profile you’ll miss her favorite movie when the question comes up). So I’m always expecting that if a girl seems to be getting less screen time or seems to be struggling with something that it is a set up for a payoff. And it actually gets me more excited to see what the payoff will be, cause so far very few things have disappointed.

Reactions: [VEN0M] and Ungawa
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes