Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'd like to treat her not as a LI but only a member of the "others" category. Don't gey me wrong I love her apparance but in my opinion, introducing a new LI this late in the Story would kinda kill the effort Caribdis has made in creating a bond between all LI of the game (and the effort to incorporate all the characters into the main plot) + you'll need to find a way for her to be useful in the story. We will see like you said but I don't see him doing an "Aiko 2.0" :unsure:
To be clear I'm not sold on that idea either but I'm just presenting what I see as a possible scenario for her late inclusion since the only way to do so (without making it feel jarring) is if the plot allows her to join up with the team. Otherwise yes, she'll likely be presented as a side fling for our horndog of a protagonist to screw (if only because of their shared history in 0.1) until she eventually saunters off into the sunset and is relegated to cameo character status in a future game (kidding on that last part...unless...:unsure:).

PS. It's "get," not "gey"...unless you're trying to tell me that I misgendered you somewhere in my past post or something. :LUL:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There's a few ways to do it. One would be she's stuck IN Eternum where that's already spelled out for us and the folks have to deal with this issue occurring.

Two would be an incredibly Mary Sue yet Luna and Calypso exist.

Three would be to fulfill a niche that isn't already filled or a blind spot we didn't know we had.

The only one I can think of is "girl is stuck in the game"

For all intents and purposes, the heist seems to have set the LIs we have so I don't see a reason for a new one right now.

yinAzura

Dec 22, 2020
I just wanna say, if Caribdis wants to go darker and more epic, will fit right in.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
**Gut tells me that the 9th was Eva. I dunno, just got the feeling given her overall design and dialogue in 0.1 (as well as the fact that she suddenly popped up again in the current story without warning)

Edit: Added some more stuff on the proof pile from Discord
I don't know about Eva but I have this gut (for a very long time) that the 9th LI will be the swim teacher.
IMG_20230821_221202.jpg

I still have a feeling that there will be a Rebecca like character that will show up,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: [VEN0M] and ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know about Eva but I have this gut (for a very long time) that the 9th LI will be the swim teacher.
View attachment 2867598

I still have a feeling that there will be a Rebecca like character that will show up,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, the 9th was cut so the point is moot I think. I'm just saying that it might've been Eva given my first impression on her was "major recurring character that you have to option to sleep with." But again, she likely won't end up being a full-fledged member of the harem since Cari already has a lot on his plate with the other LIs and, again, the 9th was cut way early in the dev process.

Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Last edited:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Again, the 9th was cut so the point is moot I think. I'm just saying that it might've been Eva given my first impression on her was "major recurring character that you have to option to sleep with." But again, she likely won't end up being a full-fledged member of the harem since Cari already has a lot on his plate with the other LIs and, again, the 9th was cut way early in the dev process.
I mean adding a 9th LI will mess the rotation of LIs that will have a H-scenes so I think the possibility is low,

There are already a lot of Lunatics turning into a lunatic because she still doesn't have a lot of progress yet (while Nova has a sneak scene) so yeah Caribdis will have a hard time if he will add another LI.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean adding a 9th LI will mess the rotation of LIs that will have a H-scenes so I think the possibility is low,

There are already a lot of Lunatics turning into a lunatic because she still doesn't have a lot of progress yet (while Nova has a sneak scene) so yeah Caribdis will have a hard time if he will add another LI.
NOTSUREIF.jpg

Honestly switching up wouldn't be the worst ideas, just to make things more surprising. When we heard that there will be 4 scenes in 0.6, most of us immediately knew with whom those will be. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes