Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2867649

Honestly switching up wouldn't be the worst ideas, just to make things more surprising. When we heard that there will be 4 scenes in 0.6, most of us immediately knew with whom those will be. :WeSmart:
Yeah but he still managed to slip a surprise short Nova scene against all odds so...foreshadowing to him stepping up the scene count again, maybe?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah but he still managed to slip a surprise short Nova scene against all odds so...foreshadowing to him stepping up the scene count again, maybe?
Maybe...I mean it really wasn't a full scene, more of a tease. There also is that date for Friday already set, so as long as the next update isn't just spanning...what..."a day" she kinda has to have a scene in 0.7 (as long as that date isn't entirely thrown out by other events).

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe...I mean it really wasn't a full scene, more of a tease. There also is that date for Friday already set, so as long as the next update isn't just spanning...what..."a day" she kinda has to have a scene in 0.7 (as long as that date isn't entirely thrown out by other events).
No it wasn't but it was still a surprise considering that she had a full scene already last update (also goes to show who's Cari's current favorite...though to be fair I shouldn't be surprised considering he's such a butt-loving jackass :cautious:).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Nah it's not a foreshadowing it's just the influence of the Church of Nova Caribdis was just force to do it, Caribdis even make us think Annie is useless (and we know who is the biggest Annie fan here :whistle:)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or Dalia, but it seems that he has a softer spot for those that only have butts as their main arsenal (and this may sound sacrilegious as an Annie fan...but Nova has her beat in that regard unfortunately).
I don't know...looks to me like Annie does pretty well so far with her...*checks notes*

EAQtLmyXYAE6oqQ.jpg

...three official scenes so far. Seems to me, that some LIs had considerable less scenes...:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Salviocass99

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know...looks to me like Annie does pretty well so far with her...*checks notes*

View attachment 2867801

...three official scenes so far. Seems to me, that some LIs had considerable less scenes...:unsure:
...As opposed to Nova having 2 official scenes and 1 unannounced short lewd scene, with a 3rd scene on the way that'll likely lead to her first penetration scene?

-_-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Sometimes the difference between being a healthy fan and being a cultist is that the former is aware of the weaknesses of the person they're rooting for (but still love them despite said weaknesses).

Compare that to the Church of Nova who basically declare that their idol could do no wrong and she is precious and her gloriousness must be shared to everyone BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...so that they will praise her and love her for all eternity...

-_-

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes the difference between being a healthy fan and being a cultist is that the former is aware of the weaknesses of the person they're rooting for (but still love them despite said weaknesses).

Compare that to the Church of Nova who basically declare that their idol could do no wrong and she is precious and her gloriousness must be shared to everyone BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...so that they will praise her and love her for all eternity...

-_-
kanna-chan.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, Cari had her announce that she will be ready next time. Do you really think he'll wait with the next time that long?

Or what do you mean? :WaitWhat:

:Kappa:
...I think he meant that Luna's basically Cari's least favorite, hence the reason why she's getting the short end of the stick in her scenes (and why she's such a slow burn compared to the rest of the cast).

Reactions: Ellyx
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes