Aug 8, 2023
To be honest I didn't understand the combination on the chart as well, Idriel and Praetorians are in a level way higher than Charlotte for example. Meanwhile Gertrude... lol.
Yeah umm because Charlotte has some saggy titties y'know. But she has killer curves. As long as she doesn't go topless, I'd bang her without 2nd thought lol

Have you ever checked thicc thights of Gertrude? I mean she may has a "weak" brain but no one can say she is a chubby old granny. Threesome with Nancy and Gertrude would be heavenly.

Tbh, Orion needs more MILFs or even GILFs. I don't know what Caribdis is planning for college years of Orion, I think there should be some MILFs in it. (Bangable Professors, maybe?)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know what Caribdis is planning for college years of Orion, I think there should be some MILFs in it. (Bangable Professors, maybe?)
Uhhh...I don't think the story is going to extend that far (timeline will likely only cover Orion's stay in Kredon as per the terms of the exchange program, which Orion mentioned to Chang was a "few months" (likely a semester's worth so 6 months probably)...and we're already in the 2nd-3rd month of his stay I believe). I mean, although he has expressed a desire to go to college in Kredon, that part will likely be covered in the Epilogue section once the story's well and done.

Yeah umm because Charlotte has some saggy titties y'know. But she has killer curves. As long as she doesn't go topless, I'd bang her without 2nd thought lol

Have you ever checked thicc thights of Gertrude? I mean she may has a "weak" brain but no one can say she is a chubby old granny. Threesome with Nancy and Gertrude would be heavenly.
download.png

Aug 8, 2023
Uhhh...I don't think the story is going to extend that far (timeline will likely only cover Orion's stay in Kredon as per the terms of the exchange program, which Orion mentioned to Chang was a "few months" (likely a semester's worth so 6 months probably)...and we're already in the 2nd-3rd month of his stay I believe). I mean, although he has expressed a desire to go to college in Kredon, that part will likely be covered in the Epilogue section once the story's well and done.
Hmm... Shame. Orion would have had so much fun with some milfy Professors at college. :BootyTime:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
He can always ask Nancy to cosplay as one in one of those eternum servers or irl ;)
Then Nancy would be multitasking. Between being the WRE's Empress, work at the Ulysses' subsidiary office, mum to Dalia and Penny (and the protagonist if he decides to "play along"), and giving and receiving sexual satisfaction and so on (and way into the future becoming a mother again for real). :whistle::giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
For sure! But why wouldn't he add more MILFs to his harem? :WeSmart:
Because He only needs to wait a few years/decades for His Harem to become 100% MILFS

Then Nancy would be multitasking. Between being the WRE's Empress, work at the Ulysses' subsidiary office, mum to Dalia and Penny (and the protagonist if he decides to "play along"), and giving and receiving sexual satisfaction and so on (and way into the future becoming a mother again for real). :whistle::giggle:
Nothing is impossible for the Best Empress the WRE'S ever has!!

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

Tbh, Orion needs more MILFs or even GILFs. I don't know what Caribdis is planning for college years of Orion, I think there should be some MILFs in it. (Bangable Professors, maybe?)
john cena confused.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
For sure! But why wouldn't he add more MILFs to his harem? :WeSmart:
...Because Cari operates on old-school VN logic in that most of his scenes revolve around the main LIs (plus Caly since she's already confirmed to be a main LI but relegated to the side girl bar in the gallery due to her "unique" status) and that the side girl scenes in the beginning were just there to obviously pad content for those who might think that the beginning chapters of the story is just barren in terms of lewds?

Then there's also the fact that this was what he said on Itch.io a while back.

Erm.jpg

Yes, the game originally planned 9 LIs*, but from what we've seen so far Cari had to axe the 9th** and relegate Caly to hidden 8th due to her "special status." Cari doesn't operate on "if a female is introduced then she's bangable" logic. Like his past game, the lewds are mainly going to center around the 7 main LIs (with the hidden 8th also getting some scenes but not as much as the rest of the girls) and once we hit the latter half of the story we're going to start seeing combo scenes (threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, a whole damn orgy, you name it).

Not to mention this is a story-first VN that just happens to have said story tied to the romantic advancement of the main LIs, so adding more to the harem pile is just going to overcomplicate shit and needlessly extend the story when Cari obviously has a story to tell and he wants to do so within a certain timeframe (it was already mentioned in his Discord server that the outline for the main story is already done, all he has to do is just fill it up).

*Proof from Discord:

Capture.png
Moarproof01.jpg
Moarproof02.jpg

**Gut tells me that the 9th was Eva. I dunno, just got the feeling given her overall design and dialogue in 0.1 (as well as the fact that she suddenly popped up again in the current story without warning)

Edit: Added some more stuff on the proof pile from Discord

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
...Because Cari operates on old-school VN logic in that most of his scenes revolve around the main LIs (plus Caly since she's already confirmed to be a main LI but relegated to the side girl bar in the gallery due to her "unique" status) and that the side girl scenes in the beginning were just there to obviously pad content for those who might think that the beginning chapters of the story is just barren in terms of lewds?

Then there's also the fact that this was what he said on Itch.io a while back.

View attachment 2866912

Yes, the game originally planned 9 LIs*, but from what we've seen so far Cari had to axe the 9th** and relegate Caly to hidden 8th due to her "special status." Cari doesn't operate on "if a female is introduced then she's bangable" logic. Like his past game, the lewds are mainly going to center around the 7 main LIs (with the hidden 8th also getting some scenes but not as much as the rest of the girls) and once we hit the latter half of the story we're going to start seeing combo scenes (threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, a whole damn orgy, you name it).

Not to mention this is a story-first VN that just happens to have said story tied to the romantic advancement of the main LIs, so adding more to the harem pile is just going to overcomplicate shit and needlessly extend the story when Cari obviously has a story to tell and he wants to do so within a certain timeframe (it was already mentioned in his Discord server that the outline for the main story is already done, all he has to do is just fill it up).

*Proof from Discord:

View attachment 2866929
View attachment 2866973
View attachment 2866974

**Gut tells me that the 9th was Eva. I dunno, just got the feeling given her overall design and dialogue in 0.1 (as well as the fact that she suddenly popped up again in the current story without warning)

Edit: Added some more stuff on the proof pile from Discord
You know, if you squint hard at it, none of your evidence actually removes the possibility of Eva being a secret 9th LI ... in fact the only thing that limits the possibility is the comment of all the LIs eventually having near-equal time with MC ... which, considering there's expected to be at least twice as many updates as there have been chapters so far, it wouldn't be impossible for said 9th LI to "catch up" (especially if she's actually somewhere in Kredon after all) ... just sayin'.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You know, if you squint hard at it, none of your evidence actually removes the possibility of Eva being a secret 9th LI ... in fact the only thing that limits the possibility is the comment of all the LIs eventually having near-equal time with MC ... which, considering there's expected to be at least twice as many updates as there have been chapters so far, it wouldn't be impossible for said 9th LI to "catch up" (especially if she's actually somewhere in Kredon after all) ... just sayin'.
Well that depends on how her role's going to play out in the overall story because as of the current update there really isn't anything that would imply that she's going to be a major player in the plot (and that's likely the only reason I could think of for someone like her to suddenly get promoted to major character status, much less a hidden unlockable LI like Caly). I might change my tune if, say, it's somehow revealed later on that she's basically what Aiko was in OIAL (in that she's a Ulysses or William's agent all along) and that we could make her switch sides depending on our choices (though I'm assuming that's going to be a bit harder compared to Aiko's case), or that her part in the plot plays out in the latter half of the story. We'll see I suppose...

Reactions: Elhemeer

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

I was talking about Professors at college, bruh. Not the teenagers he hangs out. :LUL:
There is no milfy teacher in the story so it won't happen and as Dorfnutter said, all LI have been introduced (and personally I think 7 or 8 LI are enough for a story like Eternum if you still want to add depth and development in your characters :unsure:)

The only teacher is this guy,
Screenshot 2023-08-21 105418.png
but I doubt he's your type (maybe baldness is your kink, in this case I won't judge)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
After 0.6 I almost certain she will have a scene again in the future, I don't think Caribdis put her here and took time in changing her apparence just for the joke with Dalia and Alex
The likelihood of a future scene, yes. That being an indicator that she could be promoted as a hidden LI and harem member by the end of it all? Eeeeeeeeehhhhh...well see I suppose?

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The likelihood of a future scene, yes. That being an indicator that she could be promoted as a hidden LI and harem member by the end of it all? Eeeeeeeeehhhhh...well see I suppose?
I'd like to treat her not as a LI but only a member of the "others" category. Don't get me wrong I love her apparance but in my opinion, introducing a new LI this late in the Story would kinda kill the effort Caribdis has made in creating a bond between all LI of the game (and the effort to incorporate all the characters into the main plot) + you'll need to find a way for her to be useful in the story. We will see like you said but I don't see him doing an "Aiko 2.0" :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: TemIIx
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes