Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
There is theory that all NPCs in the game Eternum are the souls of the dead for some reason, maybe they got stuck in the game forever, or they died while playing the game, maybe the creator of the game set them up then the founder gave their souls to the NPCs in the game that's why Orion often asked himself "why are NPCs so real?" that's also why Orion has some mysterious dream and they need Orion's help because only Orion is 100% compatible with the game.
8_ChangMindBlow
brain

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder whats the weapon going to be like. I suspect it is one of the following:
  • The girl herself is the weapon. ie she does the fighting for you
  • The girl have similar power to the game admin which is why it game breaking
  • The girl is the key to find the founder
  • The girl have power to grant immortality to the user like the Calypso in Greek Mythology hence game name Eternum
Caribdis - My money is on the Greek Mythology Power. Did i win a cookie?

More theory craft: Calypso is an actual Nymph Goddess trap in game. This is a bit far fetched but hey we have demons already. Goddess would make sense too
Wow, never thought that Calypso could be an actual trapped Goddess before, but if it is true, then how and why is she trapped?

I think if she is a trapped goddess, then the creator should exclude her appearance when introducing legendary weapons, so that she would be trapped without noticing.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey Caribdis, may I ask you if you used any mods for the facial expressions? Or did you just use the default options for the eyes and mouth? I can't seem to find the pout expression, at least not one with puffy cheeks.

lucan123

May 28, 2021
I wonder whats the weapon going to be like. I suspect it is one of the following:
  • The girl herself is the weapon. ie she does the fighting for you
  • The girl have similar power to the game admin which is why it game breaking
  • The girl is the key to find the founder
  • The girl have power to grant immortality to the user like the Calypso in Greek Mythology hence game name Eternum
Caribdis - My money is on the Greek Mythology Power. Did i win a cookie?

More theory craft: Calypso is an actual Nymph Goddess trap in game. This is a bit far fetched but hey we have demons already. Goddess would make sense too
As its said in the game, the weapon has a lot of rumors around it, especially that it can manipulate Eternum like an admin coder. While I don't think it would be able to just solve everything, it would rely on the MC to give it commands and not act on its own.

But I would say, if anyone would like some insights, and of course this is just coming from myself and not Caribdis, check out the book, not the movie of Ready Player One. I get a lot of the same sort of vibe from both and both are great.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Never thought I could find good renpy games with good Honey select images. The story is also quite interesting I have to say.

Just at the end of 0.2, Orion's Party was looking for Calypso in a WIP/restricted place. Is Calypso supposed to be an item with a guardian, or is Calypso a person they are looking for?:unsure:

Anyway, good work! Waiting for the next update.
Honey Select is usually good, except it seems every dev decides to use the exact same model as MC.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
As its said in the game, the weapon has a lot of rumors around it, especially that it can manipulate Eternum like an admin coder. While I don't think it would be able to just solve everything, it would rely on the MC to give it commands and not act on its own.

But I would say, if anyone would like some insights, and of course this is just coming from myself and not Caribdis, check out the book, not the movie of Ready Player One. I get a lot of the same sort of vibe from both and both are great.
I dont think we can use RPO as the reference since Eternum have Supernatural context but yes i get the similarities in term of VR World Build Ups and how the VR Game worlds coincides

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Will just leave my comment here,See you guys in 5 years after game is half done also art looks amazing
I mean, dev's last game only took about...

/checks OIALT thread

...1 year and 9 months to finish if my math is correct. So unless Caribdis turns this into a sandbox halfway through the story or pull a F/SN where there's completely different routes and shit then the dev time should probably not take longer than 5 years.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Will just leave my comment here,See you guys in 5 years after game is half done also art looks amazing
This games sure take time, but Caridbis is fast as hell. Wishing him a regular life that let him commit enogh to this project we are likely to see the ending in a way shorter time. I would be ready to bet between 2 or 3 years, depends on how long the story will be.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021

/checks OIALT thread

...1 year and 9 months to finish if my math is correct. So unless Caribdis turns this into a sandbox halfway through the story or pull a F/SN where there's completely different routes and shit then the dev time should probably not take longer than 5 years.
If he is fast and regularly updates it i might support this game,Thanks for the info

Reactions: Caribdis

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

/checks OIALT thread

As long as we keep getting updates, and they stay this good I personally don't care if the game ever ends! ;) :love::LOL::LOL:

(but I know when this ends Caribdis will come up with something else amazing)

Reactions: Caribdis

alri

Mar 8, 2019
I imagine that using Honey Select instead of Daz3D cuts down on development time, because even though you still need to pose and stuff, you can basically skip the render step that takes a lot of time with Daz3D.

Not to take away from Caribdis' work though, because their games are easily the most visually appealing Honey Select based games I've played. Their games are definitely in my personal top 5 at minimum on this whole site.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes