BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I think she'll be the final LI. Not the NPC but the real person on which they based the Idriel ingame NPC.
Of one thing I'm certain, the final LI will be a milf.
Or maybe: Idriel is the Mother of Calypso, and she was waiting for someone with 100% sync that truly would become the partner/friend/comrade of her daughter ( that also would explain why the server was hidden/restricted, to wait and see if the person with 100% sync was trustworthy or not...of course she didn't count with Nova magic hands at hacking)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michalgarbowski

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wasn't there a girl on the gym? I'm pretty sure that's the last LI.
Nancy's friend (I think her name is Giselle)? I don't think she's that attractive to be a LI
The recepcionist is too of a side character to be a LI, methinks

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
I don't know u guys, the way its eerie and make u feel unsafe on the horror segments can really can u jump even though you played it like 3 times or so. Like the kid who doesn't face you it gives u chills on what she looks like because of the mystery the planning of this game so good.

Redwit

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1388359

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.

With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.

Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.

For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.

And you? What’s your role in this story?

Well... That’s up to you now.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT*

Extra: Multi Mod - Walkthrough - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to Jack Raven for sharing!

View attachment 1388350 View attachment 1388347 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1388340 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 1388348 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 1388345 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1388339
Game's a masterpiece, the animations are incredible for this kind of game. I've never seen another do this, far as I can tell you took it to the next level. I'm only disappointed I didn't come across this in 3 years when it's completed.

Oct 19, 2021
i think the mc father is the one who create the Eternum, that's why he got the 100% scan or whatever that is. (you know, because of some dna and shit)
I think you could be right, but I don't think it's DNA. Our boy never dreams. I wonder why?
Also, we have no real evidence the Founder is human. Sure *everybody knows* that he is. But there is no real evidence of that. Actually, there is evidence to the contrary. He *looked* at our boy. Turing tested, mother approved.

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
After ending "Once in a lifetime" (Game's a masterpiece and i will play it again soon) i discover this amazing game too, even better history , animations are GREAT , funny , horror , more fun, adorable characters , is like a continuation of "once in a lifetime" but greater (only miss is Stabby Mike lol).
What to say about Luna.. , Nova , penelope..... and so one.. really hopping more amazing history is coming :love: (y)
And for me is a top 3 game so far.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Damn, that was amazing, I've played tons of VN's, and it's been a while since any game has grabbed my attention in a long while like that; most of the time, I usually just hold control and skip to the scenes; heck, I even forgot I was playing an H-Game halfway. I'll definitely follow this one to the end.
honestly. this is one of the few AVNs ive played that had me this immersed. the sex scenes are amazing, but without them i think they'd hold up pretty great on just the characters and story imo

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes