RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ren'Py usally has problems with saves after a meaty update. I suggest restarting the game
You wanna hear my opinion? I love this DEV and his other game but i never had problem with DEV's does good work with their game files... The only games i had save problems always had DEV which dont care about game files and do what they want without caring people will be annoyed with broken save files.

And honestly i asked fix not asked advice i can think in 0.1 second, so thanks for advice LMAO

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021
And now we come to the point where I check the Patreon page every few days to see if the completion percentage has gone up at all. Can't wait for 0.3!
I know right, I set the discord channel for announcement with notification, but I still cant help myself to click and check if the progress bar goes up today or not xD

Reactions: Caribdis

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
I was thinking about why the MC is getting "powerful" this fast in the game (even though he is still level 1) and I think it's because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think no other VN made me feel so many emotions in so little time as this one. I was laughing, happy, scared, pissed of and curious as I read the story so far.
Also ALL OF THEM ARE BEST GIRLS!

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Man, Nova is OP.
  • She has eyepatch
  • She looks like a walking cheeto
  • She's a hacker
  • She's really fit (can run around and jump onto a fence, knocking a person down)
  • She has a knife
  • She has a gun
  • She never miss with said gun
  • She got a hot mother
  • And on top of all that, she likes head pats!!!!!
Dude, seriously?

xwssx

May 2, 2018
i think the mc father is the one who create the Eternum, that's why he got the 100% scan or whatever that is. (you know, because of some dna and shit)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
@Caribdis, any chance for i.e. a Steam release eventually? I understand why it wasn't an option for Once in a Lifetime, but Eternum seems safe enough. I'm sure there are people more than willing to pay to have it in Steam library with proper downloader, save synchronization etc.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
@Caribdis, any chance for i.e. a Steam release eventually? I understand why it wasn't an option for Once in a Lifetime, but Eternum seems safe enough. I'm sure there are people more than willing to pay to have it in Steam library with proper downloader, save synchronization etc.
I don't think Honey Select games are allowed on Steam and Eternum, like Once in a Lifetime, is made using Honey Select. Maybe I'm misinformed but I'm pretty sure that's the reason you never see Honey Select games on Steam.

yaboi231

Nov 20, 2019
I am never one to scream about updates, and am always willing to wait for quality over quick crappy updates; but I sure could use something uplifting and positive in my life right now.....like 50+ hours of "Eternum" gameplay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (either this game, or the game inside this one :eek: )
Ty for the " Fav in order" list btw

Reactions: HogRocket

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, the graphics are fantastic, I'm going to keep a close eye on this one as it's too early in this game to try it yet ;)

Apr 2, 2021
I think she'll be the final LI. Not the NPC but the real person on which they based the Idriel ingame NPC.
Of one thing I'm certain, the final LI will be a milf.
Nah, don't think so, I am quite sure Calypso will be the last girl. Caribdis used her as the banner when he posted his progress bar for 0.3, just like how he used Nova in 0.2.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes