sclubte

Sep 7, 2021
If a character is greyed out does that mean you missed out on a choice to continue their path?

Asking this because I picked all the right choices Im pretty sure for each characters path and I'm able to see them in the relationships tab. The only one I can not is Luna, did I miss out or has her relationship path not been developed yet?

Apr 2, 2021
If a character is greyed out does that mean you missed out on a choice to continue their path?

Asking this because I picked all the right choices Im pretty sure for each characters path and I'm able to see them in the relationships tab. The only one I can not is Luna, did I miss out or has her relationship path not been developed yet?
Buy her Maurice, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(and make them into delicious broth)

laizin

Mar 14, 2018
This game could be so hilarious at some point...a gal name Dalia says she could squat 285lb,
but guess she couldn't curl 50lb dumbbell judging by her tiny biceps:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sakosux

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo caribdis another banger from you but welp I've a question is mc gonna be intimate with only the 8 girls who are present in the relationship stat viewer? if so I'll be disappointed though coz every Female NPC I've seen so far are freaking on point. Ain't we gonna get scenes with the Eternum Prats, Iridel, Nova's Mom, Alex's Mom and etc. ?? coz fuck, it will be so disappointing to not score with the other sexy women out there in Eternum. anyways love your game i wish you luck this one is gold ;)

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The 8 girls are the main LI, then there are the side girls. In fact MC already had sex with a side girl in the night club.
yeah Eva I known. I played the game. I was asking about the Harem of its gonna only have those 8 girls or others as well or is it main harem of these 8 girls and The MC will have an ongoing fling with others.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
This is pretty much the only critique I have for the game so far. However at the same time I can see why some of this was done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one other minor gripe I have is the music since I dont personally like anything with vocals. I would have preferred to have an option to just have ambient sounds and turn off vocals as ambient sounds make the game feel a bit more atmospheric for me but maybe thats just me who feels this way.

Everything else about this game I really like. The humor is 10/10. The pacing with the girls feels perfect to me. The setting is great and gives a lot of room for creativity. The girls are all really likeable (which is rare for me) and the story is interesting so far.
I don't think so, I feel that the doom of gem and the Calypso were earned by MC. If you saying he should grind, he should get +10 levels after 2 months and all feels like a sandbox game, rather than VN. It's an VN the dev gotta balance between h-scenes and story. IF the dev makes it the way you say, obviously some players will hate it, same way if the Dev only includes scenes other's will go arggh.

So I guess how the dev is developing game is perfectly balanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
yeah Eva I known. I played the game. I was asking about the Harem of its gonna only have those 8 girls or others as well or is it main harem of these 8 girls and The MC will have an ongoing fling with others.
Probably only those 8, because they will have more detailed paths. Side girls are just for convenient fucking

Aug 15, 2021
I don't think so I felt that the doom of gem, the Calypso was earned by MC. If you saying he should grind, he should get +10 levels after 2 months and all feels like a sandbox game, rather than VN. It's an VN the dev gotta balance between h-scenes and story. IF the dev makes it the way you say it some players will get bore and hate it, same way he only includes scenes other's will go arggh.

So I guess how the dev is developing game is perfectly balanced.
A timeskip where the grind happens offscreen != a sandbox where the player grinds themselves. I hate pointless grinding and sandboxes myself and that is not what I suggested.

What I was suggesting is that you can have story driven visual novel style scenes showing the MC getting better at the game. This could be similar to Dalia's quest in the fantasy world or Luna's quest in the horror themed world. I want to see more adventures like that but without something as extreme as a gem for a reward. Once the MC gets more experienced with the game, he can go on more difficult quests that can have gems as rewards (or he can do a collection of quests that all point towards a gem).

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
A timeskip where the grind happens offscreen != a sandbox where the player grinds themselves. I hate pointless grinding and sandboxes myself and that is not what I suggested.

What I was suggesting is that you can have story driven visual novel style scenes showing the MC getting better at the game. This could be similar to Dalia's quest in the fantasy world or Luna's quest in the horror themed world. I want to see more adventures like that but without something as extreme as a gem for a reward. Once the MC gets more experienced with the game, he can go on more difficult quests that can have gems as rewards (or he can do a collection of quests that all point towards a gem).
ohh I guess where you coming from can understand

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018

Just a reminder that just because he got these things early does not mean that he's going to hold on to them with no issues. If Calypso ends up being the last LI then its good she was introduced now so she can get some story. She may not be cooperative at all.

Same for the gems. They can be lost, the easiest is just by dying in game. Due to his inexperience, the risk of that is high. And one way or another, he's gonna have to get the rest from Thanatos somehow, so there is that entire storyline to deal with.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes